• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
no one gets anything except maybe cadaveca since the mobo was from him anyway lol

What about me. I put up with your BS more than anyone. You could let me get something before you blow the PC up.

I have to chime in on this BS CJkeys ,Look at the pics of the boxes guys my How is he duping you guys That pic is from a while ago, Anyone who has worked in retail knows that new games come to stores 2 days before it hits the shelves ,This guy must work in a ware house and steals the keys from the boxes. I have also seen this site posted on many hackers, cheaters sites too. How do you think those fools can afford to get the game after being banned, Remember I said in a post about 30 pages back "If it sounds to good to be true " Just a fair warning to you guys.

wow look at this mmmmmm

If you are:
•A large group of friends
•A PC Cyber-Cafe <<< used for STEAM so many time on hacker sites....this site cjkeys is fraud...wholesale my ass
•An ebay seller
•A cd key store
•A retail business
•A lan party event
Like i said above he steals the keys from retail boxes and you wonder why on legit forums guys get MY CD key is in USE warnings......

Read between the lines......
Battlefield 3 Photograph Key:

This product is an actual photograph of the unique unused activation key that is found inside one of the retail packages that we buy directly from authorised distributors. The code can be used on the Origin software to grant you to a digital download of the game, allowing you to download and play the game without needing a disc. Once downloaded and installed, you can play the game on both single player and multiplayer.

Or they buy a crap load of the game when they were $50 and came with a free copy of Dead Space 2. Transfer a $10 discount to Dead Space 2 being sold for $30 is a $20 net profit.

I am not defending this site as I don't know them, but I am saying you can do this legit and still earn money.

Not sure if this is a deal, but they can be trusted: http://www.greenmangaming.com/games/shooter/battlefield-3-limited-edition/

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Personally I woulda used "Cap That Flag" but I support anything that gets people thinking about Playing The Fucking Objective. Be advised: This is not COD!

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
i am totally going to PWN in BF3 on my new rig

Athlon 64 939 2.2ghz
Asus HP mobo (dead audio dead PCIe dead PCI)
Creative Sound Blaster (11 years old windows magically found a driver for it lol)
Bestec 250w PSU
ATi Radeon Xpress 200
2gigs Samsung PC3200
Win 7 64bit :roll:
totally going to run BF3 maxed yo....

if you havent figured it out my real rig is officially dead but I will soldier on at 0fps lol

I have a setup I would trade you for a 6950 :)

Gigabyte 880G AM3 Motherboard
2x2GB Mushkin DDR3
Athlon X4 630 (Overclocked to 3.6ghz 1.45V)

Processor 2700x under H100i progeebee
Motherboard ASUS x470 prime
Cooling Fans
Memory gskill ripjaw 3200
Video Card(s) MSi Vega 64 ref
Storage 120Gb OCZ Vertex 2E SSD - 500Gb Games - 1.5tb Storage and Media
Case CM HAF 932
Power Supply Corsair TX750
Software Win 10
System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Will watch that one later for sure...

Anybody got links to good "instructional" videos? E.g. ones that actually taught you things(s) you didn't already know about the game and/or strategies therein and not just some dude giving a play-by-play of a round?

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Will watch that one later for sure...

Anybody got links to good "instructional" videos? E.g. ones that actually taught you things(s) you didn't already know about the game and/or strategies therein and not just some dude giving a play-by-play of a round?

Talk to us. You would be better off.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Uh thanks but I think I know how to play FPS's. Deploying the EOD bot or properly ranging a mortar strike in BF3 etc etc etc not so much yet.

Processor i9 9900k @ 4.8 Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z370 Taichi
Cooling Xspc raystorm direct die, 2x 480 swiftech rads + 2x 120 block ice rads D5, Monsoon Dualbay Res
Memory 32gb G.Skill DDR4 3200mhz CL14
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Aorus 3080 Ti Waterforce WB shunt mod
Storage Samsung Evo 860 500gb, Samsung Evo 860 1Tb x2, WD White 12tb x2
Display(s) Acer xb270hu 144hz 2560x1440
Case Enthoo Primo
Audio Device(s) Schiit Modi Multibit/Magni3 - M1060 (fuzzor+LQi cable+Eikon suede)/ATH-W1000X (Purrin's mod+suede)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 1300w
Mouse Razer Orochi
Keyboard Tesoro
Software TeamOS W10 Pro/W7 Pro
System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
I have to chime in on this BS CJkeys ,Look at the pics of the boxes guys my How is he duping you guys That pic is from a while ago, Anyone who has worked in retail knows that new games come to stores 2 days before it hits the shelves ,This guy must work in a ware house and steals the keys from the boxes. I have also seen this site posted on many hackers, cheaters sites too. How do you think those fools can afford to get the game after being banned, Remember I said in a post about 30 pages back "If it sounds to good to be true " Just a fair warning to you guys.

wow look at this mmmmmm

If you are:
•A large group of friends
•A PC Cyber-Cafe <<< used for STEAM so many time on hacker sites....this site cjkeys is fraud...wholesale my ass
•An ebay seller
•A cd key store
•A retail business
•A lan party event
Like i said above he steals the keys from retail boxes and you wonder why on legit forums guys get MY CD key is in USE warnings......

Read between the lines......
Battlefield 3 Photograph Key:

This product is an actual photograph of the unique unused activation key that is found inside one of the retail packages that we buy directly from authorised distributors. The code can be used on the Origin software to grant you to a digital download of the game, allowing you to download and play the game without needing a disc. Once downloaded and installed, you can play the game on both single player and multiplayer.

Haha did you really just use working retail as a reputable experience point... ok walmart..

I've bought from there before and sites like his, they work fine.

System Name ODIN
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Case Fractal Meshify C
Mouse Corsair M65
Uh thanks but I think I know how to play FPS's. Deploying the EOD bot or properly ranging a mortar strike in BF3 etc etc etc not so much yet.

Deploying the EOD bot: Like the MAV (Micro Air Vehicle), there are three important things to keep in mind.

1. Your character is exposed and unprotected while in use. If you have squad mates have 1 stay behind with you for protection or ensure you are in a well hidden area. If you are like me and use the MAV as Recon for quick intel gather for your squad, then quickly is the key. I spot a few people as my squad moves up. Once they control an area, I shut the MAV down and move in with them.

2. EOD and MAV can only be deploy on a level, unobstructed surface. This means no hills, no bushes, no tessellated surfaces. It does seem to work if the surface is tilted and flat. The best way to spot where you can use it is to watch the color of the bot outline. If you can use it the color will change from yellow to green. Once it is green, right mouse click to deploy.

3. You only get one, but you can turn it off. While you are controlling the EOD or MAV, you can simply press "E" to turn off the remote control and move around. This does not destroy either. I am not sure if the MAV will simply float to the ground as I always took time to land it out of sight before turning it off. I am not sure if you keep the same bot if you are kill and respawn (Haru can answer this I believe). This should be noted as you can deploy the bot, move into a better hiding location such as a bush or area you couldn't deploy the bots, then return to controlling them with LMouse with the remote out.

Mortar use: This seems to be straight forward. Like the bots it needs to be deployed on a flat surface. Once out, your map will auto expand. You can then use the movement keys to move around the map with your target sight. As red markers appear, you simply fire with LMouse to laugh a volley. I have not personally used them, but this is the information given from 3 different sources at the Nvidia LAN thingy. The explosion is big, but slow with long reloads. Primary use would be dispersing clusters of people hiding in one spot (aka crowd control) on defense, and offensively used to take out stationary targets and clear the way from the rest of your forward moving squad.

SOFLAM: I have no idea, but I have a niggling feeling it is just the Mortar strike from Bad Company complete with binoculars. I believe it will use the red dot as a laser targeting system which means using it on people will likely give your position away. This is a guess though.

P.S. The Platoon has a 99 man limit, so we may need multiple platoons for everyone. Source

Last edited:

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
I begrudgingly admit that looks pretty great for a six year old console.

Thanks TLM though the hard part about "just talking to you guys" is I can't ask a question about a feature or strategy that I do not yet know exists...

So asked for videos and such in the hopes I'd find a few that provided some "oh hey I didn't know you could do that" moments.

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Yeah the usual for this acronym is "Passed The F out".

This one is just a Battlefield thing. And an important one! :)

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
today I played RO2 (REd ORchesta 2) with just 4 guys... Best experience in recent times... because:

No way you are going to run and gun.
You are going to listen and watch carefully.
You start to begin being a psychologist trying to anticipate your enemies behavior.
YOU SWEAT AND GET PARANOID

PRICELESS compared to "battles"....

System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
erixx stop trying to be in denial and preorder already.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
today I played RO2 (REd ORchesta 2) with just 4 guys... Best experience in recent times... because:

No way you are going to run and gun.
You are going to listen and watch carefully.
You start to begin being a psychologist trying to anticipate your enemies behavior.
YOU SWEAT AND GET PARANOID

PRICELESS compared to "battles"....

#1 Battlefield series has never been about 'run and gun' gameplay (Try CoD)

#2 you can listen and watch but a Bush Wookie (sniper) might getcha.

#3 you can have upto 64 players per server/map - Unless your playing squad death match or 1v1 against someone. anticipating an enemys behaviour is difficult. Everyone in the team plays and thinks differently. Some will run to checkpoint A while some will go to checkpoint B and some bush wookies will just head for the nearest bush.

Again, CoDs 8vs8 is perfect so you can get more intimate with who youre playing against.

#4 I play for fun, so I dont take the game so seriously or literally. which means i dont get paranoid. and i dont sweat over it.

I just do what i do and do it the best way i can do, because at the end of the day. Im enjoying myself

Yes, enjoy, all great and cool mate! but BF is still a macho-schwarzenegger game, you can't deny that! less then CunD but still... the people that get all the medals and points and rule and all the bullshit (total bullshit imho) are those that constantly walk around like aliens. no real soldier does that. kills the atmosfere for me.

it's just... those with beter mouse-control and those with better weaponery do not need to think, just learn the map and kill non stop hopping around like fucking trained uber-tomcruise-scientologists.

I like it slow, like *** :) I like BF series because of the maps, graphics, NOT the gameplay. honestly.

and don't forget parachuting from buildings... please come on! I don't even know the keystroke for that (never did it in BF2, BC or BF3), I would feel ashamed hahaha

If only the damn game would be launched so i could play instead of pestering around hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.