• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Haru

Staff member
If history is any guide that's a safe bet (which is good when testicles are involved, of course). They could surprise us though. This is their "biggest" release yet by far too. We know they are working very hard to get it all right.

I suspect that it will be buggy on release because they are using a new system, but this is DICE, so patches will be present bugs or no bugs.

Processor Phenom II 955 @ 3955Mhz 1.45v
Motherboard ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 push-pull /2x140mm + 2x230mm + 2x120mm = super noisy computer
Memory 4x2Gb Kingston DDR3-1333 8-8-8-22 @ 1527Mhz
Video Card(s) Crossfire 2x Sapphire Radeon 6850 @ 850/1200
Storage 320Gb Western Digital WD3200AAJS
Display(s) Samsung 23" 1920x1080
Case Azza Solano 1000R Full-Tower
Audio Device(s) VIA VT1708S (integrated) + quadraphonic speakers
Power Supply CoolerMaster Extreme Power Plus 700w
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
the question is...
Will it play on a 5770?

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
The vague answer is...

Yes.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Processor Phenom II 955 @ 3955Mhz 1.45v
Motherboard ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Cooling CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 push-pull /2x140mm + 2x230mm + 2x120mm = super noisy computer
Memory 4x2Gb Kingston DDR3-1333 8-8-8-22 @ 1527Mhz
Video Card(s) Crossfire 2x Sapphire Radeon 6850 @ 850/1200
Storage 320Gb Western Digital WD3200AAJS
Display(s) Samsung 23" 1920x1080
Case Azza Solano 1000R Full-Tower
Audio Device(s) VIA VT1708S (integrated) + quadraphonic speakers
Power Supply CoolerMaster Extreme Power Plus 700w
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
hmm.. how about crossfired?

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
most of us (or me personally at least) stay away from the clannish stuff.

we'll do scrimmages for sure if other groups wanna go, but nothing serious,
regularly scheduled or the like. it's fun to play together but it's no fun
when it gets too serious.

for me when i put clan name play aginst good players i will be extermely serious, clean play and top scores only what i should think, many times play with gpsyhighway and we rock the server always booth names with TPU clan on the top of winner team and that thing only make me feel fun when play BC2.

It's doubtful, most of us play for some, some extremely good players that play here. But we are all on different shifts, so we play when we can. I'd be more interested in doing sort of scrims where we join another clans server, they mix both our clan up and their clan across both sides and we just go at it. That way hopefully both teams got great players.

I owned BC2 clan called IRAQ-GMRZ, and we have also players from far different contryis so different time zone but we always can mange the game and formation also planning in team speak before two days from match date, and we do good in ESL not much but good for new clan, we don't have many extreme players also high ping but the game become so excited we love it and at least don't feel boring cuz u play for a reson.

I don't know if i go too much excited but i like TPU name knowend not only as best hardware site but also in official games champoinchips, and i think gamepowerup.com will be rised too.

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
New Battlefield Blog Post: Highlights of the Week, June 3

BY: Highwind55
POSTED : Jun 04, 2011, 12:29AM

It’s been another great week for the Battlefield team, and we’re hard at work to get the final touches ready before we head to the LA Convention Center for the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo. But before we dive into the E3 fray, we wanted to make sure you’re brought up to speed on all the great news and information released this week, so without further ado, let’s get to it!

Karl Magnus Troedsson, General Manager of DICE, unveiled a great tidbit today about what we’ll be showing at E3, and rest assured, you’ll want to keep tabs on this one. “Following our Battlefield 3 announcement earlier this spring, a lot of you have asked us for more info on multiplayer. Well, wait no further – we will be showing both single player and multiplayer gameplay at E3! You can expect new trailers and screenshots as well as in-depth press previews hitting next week.”

That’s right! After months of curiosity, we’ll be lifting the veil on the multiplayer of Battlefield 3, answering many of your questions. For those of you who can’t wait until Tuesday for the show to start (not that we blame you), Spike TV will be airing a brand new episode of Gamechangers on Monday, June 6 at 3:30p ET / 12:30p PT, highlighting Battlefield 3 and the entire Electronic Arts lineup for E3. If you don’t subscribe to Spike TV, fear not – this broadcast will also be available on GameTrailers.com.

The real treat, however, arrives when Battlefield 3 goes on the air on UStream, directly from the E3 show floor. We’ll be hosting over four hours of programming, including all the news, gameplay footage, interviews, fan reactions, and Q&As you could want, straight from the Battlefield booth at the L.A. Convention Center. The Battlefield 3 Live Stream goes live on Tuesday, June 7 at 1:30p PT until 5p PT and can be available on the Battlefield UStream Channel, Battlefield.com, and the Battlefield Facebook page. Be sure to tune in and we’ll see you on Tuesday!

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 launched on the iPad this week, bringing fans a new way to jump onto the Battlefield while on the go. Our dashing pals at Gun Club have the full skinny – “If you’ve already played BC2 on iPhone or iPod touch, you’ll find the bigger display and HD-quality graphics on your iPad gives this version a wider view of the maps and reveal all the gritty details, too. Combine the visual impact with the 14 single player missions, the intense jungle, arctic, and desert environments, plus the hardcore firepower, and you might forget this totally immersive experience is all contained on a mobile device.” Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is now available for the iPad and an updated version is now available on the iPhone. Download your copy today!

The Pwnd crew stopped by to chat with the DICE crew about the upcoming Back to Karkand expansion pack for Battlefield 3, bringing some great insight and information about the history of the maps included in the bundle, and how they’re being upgraded for Battlefield 3.

EA PWNED #7 on Youtube

The folks from ArsTechnica wrote a fascinating feature on the classic Wake Island map included in the Back to Karkand expansion. Not only does the author discuss the various aspects of the map within the game, but it’s strategic and historic importance as well, adding a great deal of context to why this map resonates so well, and remains one of the most popular Battlefield maps to date. Be sure to visit ArsTechnica to read the full story (http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...tm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss )!

YouTube user FamilyJules7X posted a home-made rendition of the Battlefield and… well… it’s awesome. Take a look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSYr4vTvXvE]Battlefield Guitar Medley on YouTube

A great, highly-stylized wallpaper came to our attention through DeviantArt, as user Seiikya brings some striking imagery from Battlefield: Bad Company 2, making for one of the more distinct BFBC2 backgrounds out there. Don’t take our word for it – see for yourself!

Like what you see? You can download the full-sized wallpaper here.

DeviantArt user DeFFik created a custom Battlefield 3 image that we particularly enjoy. He uses a propaganda-inspired art style, incorporating a nice, clean design with some imposing Battlefield imagery. Enjoy!

Thanks for tuning in and we’ll be back next week with even more Battlefield goodies for you to enjoy! Until then, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, leave us a note in the comments section and we’ll respond as soon as possible.

System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
EA launches Origin, takes aim at Steam

by Don Reisinger

Electronic Arts is doubling down on the digital-gaming space with the launch of a new direct-to-consumer platform, called Origin.

Launching later today, Origin will allow gamers to purchase and download over 150 games directly to their PCs. So far, the content on the site is limited to games from EA "and its partners," the company said in a statement today. In the coming months, EA says that it will offer more games, including the highly anticipated Battlefield 3, FIFA 12, Madden NFL 12, and Mass Effect 3.

"Origin is a game service with two fundamental features," David DeMartini, senior vice president of Global Online at EA, said in a statement. "It's a download service for the very best content from EA and its partners. It also offers a social function which, over time, will connect a player's profile with friends lists and a cross-platform feed that shows what your friends are playing and where."

That social element comes through Origin's desktop application. After downloading it, users can connect with friends and find out what games others are playing. Users of the desktop app will also be able to download games to their PCs.

Origin, which will go live at 9 a.m. PT today, is EA's answer to Steam, a service that offers a wide selection of content. According to Steam's Web site, it now has more than 1,100 games available from a slew of developers for users to buy and play on a Mac or PC. Steam currently offers content from EA, including The Sims 3 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, among others.

As of this writing, Steam has nearly 2.5 million concurrent users on its service. The service had more than 3 million concurrent users earlier this week.

EA's decision to jump into the direct-to-consumer market for PC games makes sense. Back in September, the NPD Group revealed that during the first six months of 2010, PC game downloads outstripped physical PC game sales by 3 million units. Moreover, digital downloads accounted for 43 percent of overall game revenue.

Going mobile
But EA isn't planning to stop at just PC games. The company also said today that it will be offering Origin to mobile gamers, allowing them to play Scrabble, among other titles, from their devices. After it launches, Battlefield 3 will also be available through Origin's mobile offering.

"In the future, mobile gamers will also be able to see what games their friends are playing, as well as compare high scores and share what's fun," the company said in a statement discussing further mobile Origin features.

EA's Origin launch will likely be just one small part of a much broader strategy on the company's part to transition its operation away from the traditional packaged-goods model. Last month, EA CEO John Riccitiello said that his plans over the long-term involve making EA a digitally focused company.

"Over the coming years, we will transform EA from a packaged goods company to a fully integrated digital entertainment company," Riccitiello told investors during an earnings call last month. "We're transforming EA to a games-as-a-service model."

That strategy seems to be working. During its last fiscal year ended March 31, EA saw its digital-games revenue grow by 46 percent year over year to more than $800 million. The company is currently forecasting that revenue to grow once again to over $1 billion this fiscal year.

EA said today that exclusive content for its titles will be made available at Origin.com during the company's press conference that the E3 Expo on Monday.

What does it mean for BF3? Will BF3 be an Origin exclusive and not appear on Steam? (I already ordered it from Direct 2 Drive, so I doubt it). Will it get any exclusive Origin features?

System Name FumoffuFumoffu
Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X -UD3H
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 OC
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
Display(s) Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5'' 3ms Full HD 1920x1200 WideScreen LCD Monitor
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T
Audio Device(s) Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair HX 750W Gold
Software Windows 7 Pro x64
for me when i put clan name play aginst good players i will be extermely serious, clean play and top scores only what i should think, many times play with gpsyhighway and we rock the server always booth names with TPU clan on the top of winner team and that thing only make me feel fun when play BC2.

I owned BC2 clan called IRAQ-GMRZ, and we have also players from far different contryis so different time zone but we always can mange the game and formation also planning in team speak before two days from match date, and we do good in ESL not much but good for new clan, we don't have many extreme players also high ping but the game become so excited we love it and at least don't feel boring cuz u play for a reson.

I don't know if i go too much excited but i like TPU name knowend not only as best hardware site but also in official games champoinchips, and i think gamepowerup.com will be rised too.

You know, I have hosted/rented BC2 servers before for TPU but no one played them. I agree with Kurgan*. I would love to have a clan but no one plays at the same time except for maybe a few off and on but never like 20+ and unlike the MIA clan (for example) we dont have over 1000 people.

System Name MASTER
Cooling Corsair H100i
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
You know, I have hosted/rented BC2 servers before for TPU but no one played them. I agree with Kurgan*. I would love to have a clan but no one plays at the same time except for maybe a few off and on but never like 20+ and unlike the MIA clan (for example) we dont have over 1000 people.

im my clan we have less than 30 players and we always ready for any challenge.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
That's great man. I realize there's not much else to do in Iraq. I have a full time job and a full time girlfriend and a dog to take care of and dishes to do etc etc. Gaming is for casual entertainment only even if I had more time for it which I don't. If you already have a serious clan why do you care what we do or don't do?

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit
Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
Planet Battlefield has several pages related to E3:

E3 Section with important dates and times:

All the latest on Battlefield 3 from E3 2011

Live Streams

Planet Battlefield Coverage

--Twitter - @BattlefieldNews - Info, pictures, videos
--EA Press Conference Live Blog
--PBF Ustream Channel
--Picture Gallery
--Planet Battlefield front page

Important Dates & Times

EA Press Conference
Monday, June 6th @ 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET
Battlefield 3 Booth Stream
Tuesday, June 7th at 1:15 PT / 4:15 ET
IGN Live Show w/ Battlefield 3
Tuesday, June 7th @ 1:30pm PT / 4:30pm ET

TV Coverage

Spike TV
Gamechangers: EA 2011 Preview
Monday, June 6 at 12:30 PM PT / 3:30 PM ET

E3 Live Stream page:

EA Press Conference Stream
Monday, June 6th at 12:30pm PT / 3:30pm ET (Other Time Zones)

Official Battlefield 3 Booth Stream
Tuesday, June 7th at 1:15 PT / 4:15 ET (Other Time Zones)

Planet Battlefield UStream
Broadcasting at random times throughout all of E3. Watch our twitter for announcements - @BattlefieldNews. Recorded streams should display here.

Planet Battlefield Live Blog

IGN Live Show (Battlefield 3 on Tuesday, June 7th @ 1:30pm PDT)
GameTrailers.com/E3

System Name MASTER
Cooling Corsair H100i
That's great man. I realize there's not much else to do in Iraq. I have a full time job and a full time girlfriend and a dog to take care of and dishes to do etc etc. Gaming is for casual entertainment only even if I had more time for it which I don't. If you already have a serious clan why do you care what we do or don't do?

me too have a job but there is always time for games i see many guys here reach rank 50 in BC2 and they are extreme players, and i like to mange clan with this guys under name of TPU.
I don't care what u do but i care about good players they play for fun but what about more fun, u right i have clan but i love TPU clan too, so it's just an idea for guys for who want real gamming and i want to be part of it.

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
me too have a job but there is always time for games i see many guys here reach rank 50 in BC2 and they are extreme players, and i like to mange clan with this guys under name of TPU.
I don't care what u do but i care about good players they play for fun but what about more fun, u right i have clan but i love TPU clan too, so it's just an idea for guys for who want real gamming and i want to be part of it.

Hey, id jump all over the clan thing if it went live.

Last edited:
System Name Wopper
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Case Antec P182
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
I picked a bad day (tomorrow) to return to work after several weeks sick leave. My internet access will most likely be borked.

I'm gonna need you folks to step up and serve your fellow BF3 fans. Keep in mind, alot of your TPU brothers here can't access gaming sites from work. Along side links, posting quoted info (cut and paste content) is appreciated by many!

Happy E3!

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
I picked a bad day (tomorrow) to return to work after several weeks sick leave. My internet access will most likely be borked.

I'm gonna need you folks to step up and serve your fellow BF3 fans. Keep in mind, alot of your TPU brothers here can't access gaming sites from work. Along side links, posting quoted info (cut and paste content) is appreciated by many!

Happy E3!

Will do man. Ill be out most of the day also. However when I get back Ill post what already hasnt been.

System Name RyZen FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling DeepCool AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 X2 32gig dual channel
Video Card(s) ASUS RX 7700XT TUF OC
Storage x2 Lexar SSD NM710 2TB 2XSeagate 1Terrabyte 1x Seagate 2 Terrabyte
Display(s) 40 Inch Samsung HDTV (monitor)
Case HAF-X:)
Audio Device(s) AMD/HDMI to Onkyo HT-R508 Receiver
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Power Supply
Software Windows 10 Pro X64
E3 coverage is on Spike-tv today guys ...Just a heads up and set them dvr`s,Here is Spike link http://www.spike.com

System Name Cast Lead™
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600 CPU @ 3.50GHz
Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX H270F GAMING
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4 2400
Video Card(s) MSI Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8G
Storage Seagate 1TB 7200 rpm
Display(s) LG 24MP59G
Case Green Z4
Audio Device(s) Realtek High Definition Audio
Power Supply Green 650 UK Gold
Software Windows 10™ Pro 64 bit
battlefield 3 can easily pummel call of duty :D
do you know graphic on console like pc or not?

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W @4.3GHz
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Memory (16Gb) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
Storage (2X) Kingston 120GB SSD in RAID 0 & WD Caviar 640GB & Samsung Spinpoint 1TB
Display(s) VIZIO M321i-A2 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV
Case NZXT Source 210 ELITE Midtower Case with 3.0 USB - Black
Audio Device(s) Creative 7.1 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W
Software Windows 8 Pro 64Bit
System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
Processor Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz (3.7GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W @4.3GHz
Motherboard ASUS P8P67 PRO (REV 3.1) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan
Memory (16Gb) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0
Storage (2X) Kingston 120GB SSD in RAID 0 & WD Caviar 640GB & Samsung Spinpoint 1TB
Display(s) VIZIO M321i-A2 32-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED HDTV
Case NZXT Source 210 ELITE Midtower Case with 3.0 USB - Black
Audio Device(s) Creative 7.1 PCI Express Sound Blaster X-FI Titanium
Power Supply Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750W
Software Windows 8 Pro 64Bit
Status
Not open for further replies.