• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield 3 Clubhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
eurogamer - Battlefield 3 Multiplayer - Preview

By Dan Whitehead

18/10/2011 @ 14:00
I'm lost. It's not something I'm proud of, but I have no idea where I need to be going. I'm on the attacking force in a Squad Rush multiplayer game of Battlefield 3 and I'm running around like a headless chicken, trying to work out where those target markers are pointing.

Things started so well, too. We advanced efficiently along a mountain pass, dealt with some sneaky snipers who'd taken cover in the long grass at the top of a rise, and we'd driven the defending team back from the first two objective markers with ruthless efficiency. We were unbeatable. We were badasses.

But now I'm scampering about like a drunken puppy, trying to find some tunnel or doorway that will allow me into the guts of this enemy base. The objective markers are below me, so unless the game is horribly glitched, there must be a way in. One of my brothers in arms sprints past me and hurls himself off the helipad, clearly driven to suicide in the hopes that a respawn would put him back on track and make the way forward clear.

That's when, after an embarrassingly long time, the penny drops. I dash to the side of the helipad and peer cautiously over the edge. There, half a kilometre straight down, is the next objective. Halfway there already, my fellow soldier's parachute flutters into life. I take a deep breath and jump.

Welcome to Damavand Peak.

It's a moment of relief, not only because I'm back in the game and pretending I knew to do this all along, but because it means that DICE hasn't lost its knack. After the suspiciously COD-like Metro map in the beta, I was genuinely concerned that the masters of multiplayer map design had lost their touch, the unique flavour of old subsumed by the need to win over rival fans.

Damavand Peak, it turns out, is a quintessential Battlefield map. It's vast. It's varied. You can approach its objectives from dozens of directions, and join the battle in countless ways. Whatever class you favour, whatever loadout you've picked, it feels like the map was designed just for you. And yet for all its flexibility, it keeps moving forwards, relentlessly. Apart from, you know, when feckless journalists don't pay attention and somehow miss that their entire squad has performed a 500m base jump.

It's that jump that will get all the attention of course, but it's more than just a gimmicky stunt. Once you realise that this is the part where you hurl yourself into the abyss, there's a natural elation as you freefall down, seeing the tiny toytown buildings thundering up to meet you, as you dare yourself to wait one more second before deploying your chute. In live play, this is where lots of giddy noobs will meet their end. Just as newcomers hung around helicopter spawn points, only to be picked off by shrewd snipers, so ruthless sharpshooters will earn healthy XP from the fact that a veritable shower of fresh meat will be flinging itself into their sights from the same point.

Over time, it becomes clear that simply spawning and dashing to the jump is a fool's game. We wait for someone to grab a chopper. Then, after he spirals and clatters his way to a messy demise, we wait for someone who can actually control the thing to grab a chopper. Then, as they strafe the landing site, the rest of us make the jump, some aiming for rooftops to provide more covering fire, others bound for the objectives.

As we glide in, the flutter of the chute roaring in our ears, I spot an enemy taking aim below. Somehow, brilliantly, I manage to take them out with a mid-air headshot, swooping in for a landing next to his defeated corpse. It's a pure fluke, of course, but undoubtedly my first "you'll never believe this" Battlefield 3 war story.

It's a breathless action-movie map, but one that never loses sight of the freedom that defines the Battlefield experience. What it demands is that you adapt to the terrain as you go, adjusting tactics according to the situation. After the tight funnelling and close quarters combat of the first push, you land at the second pair of objectives in the middle of a large industrial mining facility.

There are large warehouses and processing plants. Intricate pipework provides elevated walkways and sneaky rat runs. Push the defenders back from there, and they retreat into the mine itself, a cavernous space with gantries and rock formations where attackers must either find a secret path inside or else risk an all-out frontal assault on an enemy with plenty of opportunity to dig in.

It works, and it works exceptionally well with the Rush modes. Some fans have complained that Rush is taking precedence over Conquest, which is seen as the "true" Battlefield mode. Maps like Damavand Peak, which is clearly designed to favour the push-and-fall-back rhythms of Rush, give some credence to that, but that's not such a bad thing.

For one, Battlefield 3 also boasts maps like Operation Firestorm, an absolutely enormous open plan theatre of war where vehicles are essential and anyone planning on going lone wolf can expect to spend a lot of time jogging aimlessly along with only the crunch of their combat boots in the sand for company.

But Rush is also, arguably, a more refined take on military engagements than the free-for-all sandbox of a Conquest map. Rush imprints structure on the battle, giving both teams a clear through line to follow, and that results in better, more organic teamwork and a greater sense of drama, either the elation of the attackers as they take another objective or the backed-into-a-corner resolve of defenders with nowhere else to retreat to.

There are still a lot of unanswered questions surrounding Battlefield 3, not least concerning its single player campaign and the introduction of standalone co-op maps, but it seems that when it comes to players finding exciting new ways to shoot each other's faces off, the standard will be as high as ever.

If you are in LA, you have a chance to play Battlefield 3 tomorrow...

Act of Valor
Synopsis: An unprecedented blend of real-life heroism and original filmmaking, Act of Valor stars a group of active-duty Navy SEALs in a powerful story ofcontemporary global anti-terrorism. Inspired by true events, the film combines stunning combat sequences, up-to-the minute battlefield technology and heart-pumping emotion for the ultimate action adventure. Act of Valor takes audiences deep into the secretive world of the most elite, highly trained group of warriors in the modern world. When the rescu... more

Release Date: Opens in Theaters Friday, February 17, 2012

Rating: NR: Not Rated

Screening Info:
October 19, 2011 at 7:00PM
Los Angeles, CA

Special Instructions

PLEASE NOTE: COME EARLY FOR A CHANCE TO SEE AND PLAY A SNEAK PEEK OF BATTLEFIELD 3! ! SEATING IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. SEATING IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Oh, if you like Battlefield, you might like the movie too.

[yt]1dS7XkRcD-c[/yt]

Maybe win a guaranteed seat from IGN.Com

ign.com - Five Innovations Battlefield Gave the World

With the launch of Battlefield 3 almost here, IGN pays tribute to this outstanding series for the fresh ideas it has brought to combat gaming.

October 18, 2011
by Adam Rosenberg

While many of the greatest innovations in the Call of Duty series find their roots in the first Modern Warfare game, the evolution of DICE's work on Battlefield has been much more gradual. The series honed its grand-scale approach to multiplayer warfare over a period of years, culminating in this month's release of Battlefield 3.

With the big Modern Warfare 3 vs. Battlefield 3 holiday showdown bearing down on us, we thought it would be a good idea to explore some of the elements introduced by each series that even now continue to create ripples in the realm of FPS games.

Here we look at some of the greatest innovations that were introduced or streamlined by the Battlefield series...

Class Warfare

Battlefield 1942 was the first game in the series to embrace the concept of different soldiers having different roles. Tribes had already gotten there first, but BF1942 built a more rigid framework around the idea with five discrete classes, or "roles," each with their own unique weapons and equipment load-out.
It's simple, intuitive stuff. The roles of Assault, Scout, Medic, Anti-tank and Engineer are easy enough to understand, with each one favoring a different play style. This in turn creates a greater sense of team unity, since the most effective operators on the battlefield know how to help fellow teammates' weaknesses with the strengths of their own selected class. It's been a constant in all of the Battlefield games released since, and as one of the most popular early examples, it continues to serve as a source of inspiration for many games makers.

Open-World War

Battlefield has also always embraced the idea of giving each theater of war an appropriate sense of scale. Each game's various multiplayer maps are individually huge, offering plenty of room for ground, air and water vehicles to operate and do battle amidst the infantry soldiers on the ground.

The large maps and abundance of vehicles necessitate larger armies, and so Battlefield went for big-team warfare as far back as 1942, with lobbies that supported as many as 64 players. These three components combined foster a much more epic feel, an always-there impression that a much larger, and quite varied, war is raging all around you.

Merit-Based Multiplayer

Most of the earlier online team-based first-person shooters took a fairly simple approach: shoot at the other team to score kills and, eventually, win. Occasional objective-based modes mixed things up a little, but it always boiled down to constantly staying on the offensive. The Battlefield series is one of the first to actively encourage players to stay out of the active fight and instead focus on aiding the team in a key support role.

This was really a natural outgrowth of BF1942's roles. Suddenly you had these soldiers on the virtual battlefield that simply weren't built for in-your-face combat. The Medic in particular is almost purely a support role, with limited offensive capabilities. The series did and still does reward non-combat actions, which goes a long way toward creating the feeling of a more realistic experience.

Leave No Man (Or Woman) Behind

Team-based online shooters are generally at their best when the group of players that you're fighting alongside come together and function as a military unit. The Battlefield series actively promotes this idea by breaking teams down into squads and allowing downed players to re-spawn in the midst of their group.

This is a tremendous help for maintaining that team-oriented play in Battlefield's larger lobbies. A full team of 32 online players has a hard time functioning together, but break that team up into eight squads of four and you're looking at a much more manageable grouping of comrades-in-arms that you need to coordinate with. Players will always have the option of simply ignoring the squad and going it alone, but Battlefield's built-in squad mechanics continue to be one of the more effective recent FPS innovations.

Weapons Of Mass Destruction

The most recent major step forward for Battlefield came with 2008's story-driven spinoff, Battlefield: Bad Company. All of the series typical multiplayer trappings carried over, but Bad Company introduced the idea of near-total environmental destructability. Any house or other dwelling can easily be reduced to its skeletal frame with a few well-placed explosives. Suddenly, cover is no longer the sanctuary it once was, since a grenade can tear through much of the environment with ease.

The feature has been a Battlefield constant since Bad Company, appearing again in Bad Company 2 and yet again in Battlefield 3, now just a few weeks from its October 25 release. It continues to be refined and updated as well, thank to the significant number of enhancements offered by DICE's Frostbite 2.0 engine.

Planet Battlefield - Battlefield 3 Dog Tags Revealed ( I guess the Russians are finally getting something out of the leaked BF3 .iso...)

Tuesday, 18 October, 2011 at 12:12 PST | ^Scott^ | Print News

Today we got our hands on 159 of the dog tags that will be in Battlefield 3. Of those 159 are 3 dog tags for other EA games such as Need for Speed The Run and Mass Effect 3. Thanks 32bita. Note that the images below are a few megabytes each. Alternatively, you can view them in gallery format on Battlefieldo.

Black Haru

Staff member
That slow load in BF2 was caused by a file that kept track of the audio queues the the in-game tutorial. It was proven if you simply delete that temp file you could log in in a few seconds. The server load times is kinda a double edge sword as at the time we were running much much weaker hardware. It was also an issue with the algorithm used to load the information into RAM. An issue that was resolved during BF2142.

I liked battlelog, but I would still perform a unified game. Having a browser based game log into made Origin pointless to me and that is a bad move from their standpoint.

I would agree that the battlelog AND origin thing is dumb. but as a whole it is a step forward for DICE: a server browser that works on release.

as for not liking the play style, I found it enjoyable. I played far more BC2 than any other BF titles, and it was similar enough that I could relate, while different enough to feel like a new game.

to each his own opinion, we should not bash someone just because they don't like what is potentially the greatest shooter to date.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
i am totally going to PWN in BF3 on my new rig

Athlon 64 939 2.2ghz
Asus HP mobo (dead audio dead PCIe dead PCI)
Creative Sound Blaster (11 years old windows magically found a driver for it lol)
Bestec 250w PSU
ATi Radeon Xpress 200
2gigs Samsung PC3200
Win 7 64bit :roll:
totally going to run BF3 maxed yo....

if you havent figured it out my real rig is officially dead but I will soldier on at 0fps lol

Black Haru

Staff member
i am totally going to PWN in BF3 on my new rig

Athlon 64 939 2.2ghz
Asus HP mobo (dead audio dead PCIe dead PCI)
Creative Sound Blaster (11 years old windows magically found a driver for it lol)
Bestec 250w PSU
ATi Radeon Xpress 200
2gigs Samsung PC3200
Win 7 64bit :roll:
totally going to run BF3 maxed yo....

if you havent figured it out my real rig is officially dead but I will soldier on at 0fps lol

thought you were gonna get an antec 1200 to replace your problems?

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
mobo might be completely fucked as well and if i need a new mobo *new psu will determine this* i wont be able to afford it so im pretty much screwed haha

Im telling ya man my luck is one in a million.

Black Haru

Staff member
mobo might be completely fucked as well and if i need a new mobo *new psu will determine this* i wont be able to afford it so im pretty much screwed haha

Im telling ya man my luck is one in a million.

if your mobo is DOA, just trade off one of your 6950s for a new one. sucks, but it gets you leagues ahead of where you would be otherwise.

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
gamespot AU - Battlefield 3 review unlikely to post before game is released next week

By Justin Calvert, GameSpotPosted Oct 19, 2011 11:02 am AEST

If you're anything like most of us at GameSpot, you can't wait to get your hands on Battlefield 3 next week. You might also be expecting to check out reviews of the game this side of the weekend, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

Just yesterday we received an email asking us to confirm our mailing address because review copies of Battlefield 3 are coming soon. More specifically, the email explained that the game will be making its way to our mailboxes "early next week." In case any of you have lost track of time during this busy fall season, Battlefield 3's release date of October 25 is also "early next week." Clearly, receiving a game so close to its release makes it impossible for us to deliver a timely review.

DICE's creative director and community manager give an impressive presentation at the recent EB Games Expo 2011 in Australia.

The silver lining here is that Electronic Arts' thinking behind not sending out copies of the game early appears to be very much in line with our own reviews policy. Day one updates sometimes make it hard for us to review the exact same game that you'll be playing on launch day, but we never knowingly review from unfinished builds of games, and on consoles we always insist on testing copies that will run on retail hardware (as opposed to debug/test kits) before committing to a review score. EA and DICE want to make sure that everyone reviews the game that you'll be playing at launch rather than the game that's on your disc, and we really can't fault them for that. Here's the official line:

Copies are set to arrive on Tuesday because there is a Day 1 update. DICE are perfectionists -- they will not stop polishing the game until it is in your hands. The Day 1 update incorporates real-time feedback from the beta, ensuring that the consumer experience on launch day is outstanding. It is the actual consumer experience that we wish to be reviewed. The game with the Day 1 update will be available for review on Oct. 25.

At the time of writing it looks like we might be able to get our hands on a PC version of the game (complete with launch day patch) this side of the weekend, which is great news for our reviewer and for any of you hoping to read a review before making a purchase. Where the console versions are concerned, though, it looks like we'll be stepping out onto the battlefield for the first time alongside many of you.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
nah id rather blow the entire machine up and watch the metal confetti, after 3 months of fighting with this Intel system i feel that would be more appropriate.

oh and video tape it with the Battleifled 3 trailer so its all cool and shit.

Black Haru

Staff member
gamespot AU - Battlefield 3 review unlikely to post before game is released next week

By Justin Calvert, GameSpotPosted Oct 19, 2011 11:02 am AEST

If you're anything like most of us at GameSpot, you can't wait to get your hands on Battlefield 3 next week. You might also be expecting to check out reviews of the game this side of the weekend, but I'm afraid that's not going to happen.

Just yesterday we received an email asking us to confirm our mailing address because review copies of Battlefield 3 are coming soon. More specifically, the email explained that the game will be making its way to our mailboxes "early next week." In case any of you have lost track of time during this busy fall season, Battlefield 3's release date of October 25 is also "early next week." Clearly, receiving a game so close to its release makes it impossible for us to deliver a timely review.

DICE's creative director and community manager give an impressive presentation at the recent EB Games Expo 2011 in Australia.

The silver lining here is that Electronic Arts' thinking behind not sending out copies of the game early appears to be very much in line with our own reviews policy. Day one updates sometimes make it hard for us to review the exact same game that you'll be playing on launch day, but we never knowingly review from unfinished builds of games, and on consoles we always insist on testing copies that will run on retail hardware (as opposed to debug/test kits) before committing to a review score. EA and DICE want to make sure that everyone reviews the game that you'll be playing at launch rather than the game that's on your disc, and we really can't fault them for that. Here's the official line:

Copies are set to arrive on Tuesday because there is a Day 1 update. DICE are perfectionists -- they will not stop polishing the game until it is in your hands. The Day 1 update incorporates real-time feedback from the beta, ensuring that the consumer experience on launch day is outstanding. It is the actual consumer experience that we wish to be reviewed. The game with the Day 1 update will be available for review on Oct. 25.

At the time of writing it looks like we might be able to get our hands on a PC version of the game (complete with launch day patch) this side of the weekend, which is great news for our reviewer and for any of you hoping to read a review before making a purchase. Where the console versions are concerned, though, it looks like we'll be stepping out onto the battlefield for the first time alongside many of you.

to abbreviate, the PC review will arrive in time for release, and no one cares about console anyway.

nah id rather blow the entire machine up and watch the metal confetti, after 3 months of fighting with this Intel system i feel that would be more appropriate.

before you do, I want your 6950s, and maybe your RAM. I'll be happy to help after that.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
to abbreviate, the PC review will arrive in time for release, and no one cares about console anyway.

before you do, I want your 6950s, and maybe your RAM. I'll be happy to help after that.

no one gets anything except maybe cadaveca since the mobo was from him anyway lol

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Godamnit CER... :(

Weapons, Equipment and Vehicle High Res 3D Renders

System Name :)
Processor Intel 13700k
Motherboard Gigabyte z790 UD AC
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory 64GB GSKILL DDR5
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC
Storage 960GB Optane 905P U.2 SSD + 4TB PCIe4 U.2 SSD
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW 175Hz QD-OLED + Nixeus 27" IPS 1440p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) MOTU M4 - JBL 305P MKII w/2x JL Audio 10 Sealed --- X-Fi Titanium HD - Presonus Eris E5 - JBL 4412
Power Supply Silverstone 1000W
Mouse Roccat Kain 122 AIMO
Keyboard KBD67 Lite / Mammoth75
VR HMD Reverb G2 V2
Software Win 11 Pro
we should not bash someone just because they don't like what is potentially the greatest shooter to date.

lol don't make me laugh any harder.
I like your sense of humor, but not your driving.
:roll:

no one gets anything except maybe cadaveca since the mobo was from him anyway lol

one 6950 2gb is enough to run this game comfortably.
I tried one of my friend's and was getting ~70 fps all maxed.
:toast:

On Steam they are promoting a DELTA FORCE everything included pack: now that is military multiplayer. Indeed the Father of all of them! (cough cough should say, grandfather :)

BF1942 was something new because of it's scope: world war campaign, all kind of vehicles, but huge 'entertainment' focus (bunny hopping, wald disney physics)

First MoH/CoD introduced more detailled real scenarios, but real only in a ample sense, indeed very scripted and tryinig to be holywood.

Afterwards... consolization and blockbusterization.

BF3 apparantly is a step further, "new! new!", but badly needed!

System Name RyZen FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling DeepCool AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 X2 32gig dual channel
Video Card(s) ASUS RX 7700XT TUF OC
Storage x2 Lexar SSD NM710 2TB 2XSeagate 1Terrabyte 1x Seagate 2 Terrabyte
Display(s) 40 Inch Samsung HDTV (monitor)
Case HAF-X:)
Audio Device(s) AMD/HDMI to Onkyo HT-R508 Receiver
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Power Supply
Software Windows 10 Pro X64
Well no shit. But regardless, I was there to play it. I didnt like the feel of it. It felt like i was playing BF2 again and I hated BF2. Maps were bigger than i liked (granted there was only rush and conquest modes with more people per map than Id like). I dont like the battle log. At all. Just give me a damn list of servers to join like you have in every other FPS MP game. I dont want it to open a damn browser window.

I understand that its a beta and there will be bugs. Im not looking for a free hand out of anything. So dont even try to go that route.

So you want COD Mw3 pay $60 for the DVD then come home and they tell you when it launches "hey pay some more" to use our Cod Elite web based server joiner .......On a small map with 20 men in them ..... No Thanks ........Looks like BF3 is the better of the 2 to me :rockout:

System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
no BF3 in germany ?

System Name GaMEr / HTPC
Processor FX8320 4.5ghz so far NB- 2815mhz / X2 255 @ 3.2ghz (Temp till BD)
Motherboard 990FX-UD5 / GA-MA785GPMT-US2H
Cooling XSPC - 240rad 480rad 5 x 120mm out, 6 x 80mm in / H220-edge 1/2" & 2 x 120mm Magma
Memory 4gb PI 6,8,6,18 1T 1706mhz / 4gb Crucial D9's 1400 @ 6,6,6,18,1T
Video Card(s) 3gb HD7950 / Onboard
Storage 2 x 120gb Sandisk ultra plus 2tb WD / 60gb vertex 2 + 2 x 2tb WD Greens
Display(s) 3x24in Dell Ultra (portrait) / NEC 32" FullHD LCD
Case LL PC71A Full tower / Antec fusion black with Imon remote Modded for WC
Audio Device(s) OB / Auzentech cinema 7.1
Power Supply TT 700w TR2 / TT 600w Litepower modded with Noctua S12 fan.
Software 7 Ult / 7 premium x64

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
System Name GaMEr / HTPC
Cooling XSPC - 240rad 480rad 5 x 120mm out, 6 x 80mm in / H220-edge 1/2" & 2 x 120mm Magma
wow thats cheap. any idea if those guys are reliable ?

I haven't used them before but Shibdib on page 250 of this thread has used them before.

I have ordered and paid and it all seems pretty legit, it tells me my key will be ready 2 days before release.. :rockout:

Not long to go now. Yeah baby!!! :rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout::rockout:

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Supposedly they are, and they get every single pre-order bonus some how.

System Name RyZen FX
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling DeepCool AK400 Zero Dark Plus
Memory Corsair CMK32GX4M2E3200C16 X2 32gig dual channel
Video Card(s) ASUS RX 7700XT TUF OC
Storage x2 Lexar SSD NM710 2TB 2XSeagate 1Terrabyte 1x Seagate 2 Terrabyte
Display(s) 40 Inch Samsung HDTV (monitor)
Case HAF-X:)
Audio Device(s) AMD/HDMI to Onkyo HT-R508 Receiver
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 Power Supply
Software Windows 10 Pro X64
I have to chime in on this BS CJkeys ,Look at the pics of the boxes guys my How is he duping you guys That pic is from a while ago, Anyone who has worked in retail knows that new games come to stores 2 days before it hits the shelves ,This guy must work in a ware house and steals the keys from the boxes. I have also seen this site posted on many hackers, cheaters sites too. How do you think those fools can afford to get the game after being banned, Remember I said in a post about 30 pages back "If it sounds to good to be true " Just a fair warning to you guys.

wow look at this mmmmmm

If you are:
•A large group of friends
•A PC Cyber-Cafe <<< used for STEAM so many time on hacker sites....this site cjkeys is fraud...wholesale my ass
•An ebay seller
•A cd key store
•A retail business
•A lan party event
Like i said above he steals the keys from retail boxes and you wonder why on legit forums guys get MY CD key is in USE warnings......

Read between the lines......
Battlefield 3 Photograph Key:

This product is an actual photograph of the unique unused activation key that is found inside one of the retail packages that we buy directly from authorised distributors. The code can be used on the Origin software to grant you to a digital download of the game, allowing you to download and play the game without needing a disc. Once downloaded and installed, you can play the game on both single player and multiplayer.

Last edited:
System Name HAL
Processor Core i5 2500K
Motherboard Asus P8P67 Pro Rev3.1
Cooling stock
Memory 2x4GB Kingston 1600Mhz Blu
Video Card(s) Asus 560Ti DirectCuII TOP
Storage Kingston 120 3K SSD,WD Black WD1502FAEX
Display(s) LG 1440x900
Case Chieftec Mesh Midi
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Corsair TX750V2
Software w8
overpriced

Codes go on polish ebay for 85PLN/4,3EUR-PLN ~ 20Euro. I bought BC2 code off an auction and no probz with it. Maybe try german ebay for some1 that sells keys?

System Name GaMEr / HTPC
I have to chime in on this BS CJkeys ,Look at the pics of the boxes guys my How is he duping you guys That pic is from a while ago, Anyone who has worked in retail knows that new games come to stores 2 days before it hits the shelves ,This guy must work in a ware house and steals the keys from the boxes. I have also seen this site posted on many hackers, cheaters sites too. How do you think those fools can afford to get the game after being banned, Remember I said in a post about 30 pages back "If it sounds to good to be true " Just a fair warning to you guys.

wow look at this mmmmmm

If you are:
•A large group of friends
•A PC Cyber-Cafe <<< used for STEAM so many time on hacker sites....this site cjkeys is fraud...wholesale my ass
•An ebay seller
•A cd key store
•A retail business
•A lan party event
Like i said above he steals the keys from retail boxes and you wonder why on legit forums guys get MY CD key is in USE warnings......

Read between the lines......
Battlefield 3 Photograph Key:

This product is an actual photograph of the unique unused activation key that is found inside one of the retail packages that we buy directly from authorised distributors. The code can be used on the Origin software to grant you to a digital download of the game, allowing you to download and play the game without needing a disc. Once downloaded and installed, you can play the game on both single player and multiplayer.

That sux, I have already paid! :eek:

Hopefully the key will work ok. I will be sure to post everywhere I can if the company is dodgy. :)

Thanks for the heads up. :toast:

System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
mobo might be completely fucked as well and if i need a new mobo *new psu will determine this* i wont be able to afford it so im pretty much screwed haha Im telling ya man my luck is one in a million.

I did the same thing recently with a cheap ass PS "logisys or some crap". Fried a New MB a 8800 gts video card and a Athlon II x2 processor. I ended up dumping the project for awhile. I was building it to sell for money towards a new GPU. I'll just hold out until the 7000 series and see what they offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.