Discussion in 'TechPowerUp Club Forum' started by 1Kurgan1, Jan 23, 2010.
I drop healthpack and revive EVERYONE .
LOL but I saved you from getting shot*... remember. Some people just dont know how to say thank you.
No it isn't. Totally lacks feeling, unlike the original.
I agree. Made it through 24 seconds before I closed the window. Bad Company sucked enough, I can't see remaking a "Bad" song into a worse one.
I really like Bad Company (the band), but I still hate the 5FDP version of that song. It's just terrible.
You haven't had my sorry ass on your team
I'm doing quite a bit better on MOH. Getting a 6870 next week
then I'll try BFBC 2 again. How is everyone liking that card so far ?
BC2 is updating as we speak, 789.9mb!!!! got the patch early?
Steam just finished downloading mine. Here's hoping for the best, sure wish they would have fixed the VoIP, but I've harped on that enough.
there no servers that have updated except for 1 i found. i connected and tried the AT4. that thing goes pretty fast now
I have the opposite opinion. The Bad Company version of the song comes off to soft. Consider the song is basically bragging about how bad ass he is and how he as accepted that violence is simply a way of life for him, they sing the song as a soft ballad. That is more emotional, but the wrong one IMO.
Well to each his own.
the new patch, .exe direct download and install
Retarded teammates need to die
I was playing an early morning rush match before class and got stuck in a 2v2 match with a retarded teammate. I swear he was secretly playing for the other team. He frickin tried to mow me down with a stationary. He didnt kill anyone but died 5 times in one match. I killed him 3 of those times. I killed him 3 times, lost the match and still got Ace pin and Best squad. I wish I had a couple of TPU guys with me. I made a tactical disconnect after 2 rounds.
I swear, if u see Alabama-Smith, shoot first, never ask questions of that tard.
did any one notice that there r no bullets tracers coming out from your own weapon nor tank shells?? its frustrating if its true although very few people say it's still there I didn't try it yet ,still downloading the update.
I hope its related to the setting of the game.
Here is the complete fix-list for the patch
- All Weapons Bronze Insignia requiring an unobtainable bronze star for the tracer dart – requirement removed.
- Improved Hit registration made through several fixes and some of the hitboxes themselves have been changed. This will increase the accuracy of guns.
- Blue box chat window removed
- The 2 second immunity when spawning/being revived will now be immediately removed either by firing, zooming, or any movement (move, crouch, jump). A Spawning Player can still orient passively in the Game World..
- 3D vision fixed.
- Fixed slug shotgun zoom crosshair on PC so they better represent the long range accuracy. Crosshairs now close more on PC, similar to consoles.
- Reduced slug shotgun hip accuracy to require zooming for consistent long range accuracy. Hip accuracy is now on par with the semi automatic weapons.
- Fixed a bug on PC where the G3 would do less damage than intended.
- Fixed VADS turning sensitivity on PC so it performs like the ZU23.
- Reduced VADS push back and damage to balance it with the ZU23.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle countermeasures would fail to remove tracer darts at high speed.
- Reduced the reload time for vehicle countermeasures.
- Slightly increased the AT4's damage vs armor to emphasize its anti vehicle role while keeping it balanced vs armor.
- Increased the AT4’s top speed and acceleration so users spend less time exposed when firing.
- Increased the AT4's splash damage so it competes with other AT weapons vs infantry. The AT4 still has the least splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Reduced the splash damage of the Carl Gustav to bring it in line with other explosive weapons. The Carl Gustav still has the most splash damage of all AT weapons.
- Increased the 1 shot kill range of the M95 body shot to counter its lower rate of fire.
- Fixed a bug with the SVU that gave it better close range damage than other semi auto weapons.
- Reduced all weapon damage to the MCOM by 50%.
- Fixed an C4 vs MCOM exploit on Atacama Desert.
- Fixed a bug with FOV when aiming the M1911.
- Lowered the close range damage of the AN94 to highlight its long range role.
- Increased the accuracy of the F2000 on the move to highlight its role as a mobile AR.
- Increased the close range damage of the shotguns to give them a greater advantage vs slugs.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the M60 to balance its accuracy advantage vs other LMG's.
- Slightly lowered the damage of the MG3 at close range to balance it with other high rate of fire weapons.
- Slightly increased the damage of the UH60.
Looks like they also fixed the game freezing issue. Played for 2-3 hours straight without any problem. Let's hope it stays that way.
Well his name says it all : )
Again, none of these issues are across the board with the exception of the connection issue fixed last Sunday.
Anyone playing tonight?
I would play, but I'm working on a pretty good drinking binge.
Me too...and thus I want to shoot at things.
Well, with way-too-much-info honesty, I don't binge anymore and that's a damn good thing cause I truly binged as in 2+ days with lots of blow, 80 beers and a gallon of Jack.
Ahhh...the good old days!
I didn't have a computer back then, drugs and booze cost money. Especially if you are doing things right
Heh ya actually in those days i didnt spend much time in front of my computer either. But then later when I was just a daily drunk I loved playing games in that state. And then when I had to back off the booze big time I thought it would ruin gaming for me. Took some getting used to but I'm a lot better now
BTW Alex missed you at WOLF last night. Bout to check if anyone playing FH2 right now on this continent. Otherwise going in for some BC2. Add me there--same nick. That goes for all y'all!
Anybody playing? As soon as I get my soundcard issue sorted Im gonna fire up some BC2.
Been playing a while now, you just gotta hop in teamspeak. 5 players on now.
was playing good til the cat that i thought was alseep in my lap, chewed my headset cord in half!! i was wondering why i couldnt hear people shooting at me anymore!! OMG IM PISSED!
I have a cure for that.... new cat. jk
Separate names with a comma.