• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

System Name Battle Station
Processor AMD Ryzen 5900x
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix x570-I
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 240
Memory Crucial DDR4-3200 32 GB
Video Card(s) 1 x Gigabyte RTX 4090
Storage Adata 1Tb NVME
Display(s) Samsung G9 Odyssey
Case Hyte Y60
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX + Ultrasone Pro 900 + JBL SLR 308 speakers and SLR 310 subwoofer
Power Supply Corsair SFX 750W
Mouse Logitech G903
Keyboard The rabbit hole of custom mechanical keyboards
Software Window 10 Ultimate x64
I would base rape if and only if:
1. The other team base rapes us.
2. The other team talks shit.
3. The other team has people I f'ing hate.

I have a 2.3 K/D and I only play ground pounding. To me the greatest satisfaction is switching from a winning team to a losing team and helping the losing team win.

Also does anyone think the UMP is kinda over power in close quarter?

Last edited:

Black Haru

Staff member
No, no, and no. EVERYONE new to BF series should play on the noob servers unless you love getting pwned everywhere you go from the vets, I stated that in this thread a while back. I never play on any noob server once I hit the level cap, so I'm playing against people my level, slightly above, and beneath as well. I said I USUALLY play on noob servers, not always. TBH, I'm not having fun unless I'm personally wiping out the other team by myself, so I'll get to the vets when I can stick it to them. You guys are getting hella bent out of shape over a GAME. It amazes me when 50s are bragging about how great they are in the chat box or noobs are QQing about how how much they suck. It's competitive but you shouldn't QQ if things don't go your way, i.e. base rape.

You do deserve to get base raped if you can't devise a contingency plan to deal with it. OMG, there are so many ways to deal with base rape but you people only want to QQ about it. I would spawn camp in any game and if I'm spawn camped, I'll continue respawning until I can get in the fight and not QQ about it.

Evidently not because you can't grasp how base raping is coded in the game. You have been playing soft since BF1942 and it takes a guy like me to make you man up. I never said I wouldn't face you people. I said I would face you and tougher opponents than you when I won't get pwned. I'm getting there based on my stat improvement. What is so exceedingly mature about your comments towards me, you being the multitude of responses I get? Nothing, that is what. You say I suck for base raping and when I say anything back you QQ, leet skillz there.

OMG, I got trolled first, I'm having to deal with you immature QQ babies over base rape. I'll be on the TPU server soon enough, never said I wouldn't be. No freaking way am I going to play against vets coming in brand new and get pwned repeatedly, already been there and done that and it makes the game rough to play. Look forward to reading yours and everyone elses comments in the chat box about how unfair I am. :laugh:

Stats NEVER tell the full story. Last night, I kept getting pwned due to my internet connection lagging. There were 5-10 kills I lost in one round because my knife hit or shot would not register and I was lag warping at the same time. I have stabbed people twice fully, not knicked, before the stabbed me back and it took away my knife kill because of lag, I've lost countless knife fights because of lag. My stats suffer because I learn ALL the weaps and get ALL the insignias and I am getting killed while learning when and how to use each weap but I am confident they will keep going up because I learn from my mistakes and I am a much better player all around for taking the long, tough road. There isn't a weapon or vehicle I HAVEN'T used, so while my K/D ratio suffers because of the learning curve, later on, my stats will be uber per being so versatile, internet connection permitting. A lot of people play ONE class or use ONE weapon a majority of the time, I use them all equally for the most part except when I am grinding class specific weaps for stars and insignias.

most of us have at least gold on almost every weapon ( I am missing a total of 3) and virtually all of us have all enough points to unlock all classes. I do agree that I do better with guns I like rather than guns I hate, that's logic. but my best gun only has 1100 kills on it, I don't generally use a gun I have plat on (this doesn't apply to vehicles)

We will stop whining about base rape when you stop whining about BF vets and lvl 50s and come play with us. (well I can only speak for myself here)

I would base rape if and only if:
1. The other team base rapes us.
2. The other team talks shit.
3. The other team has people I f'ing hate.

I have a 2.3 K/D and I only play ground pounding. To me the greatest satisfaction is switching from a winning team to a losing team and helping the losing team win.

Also does anyone think the UMP is kinda over power in close quarter?

The UMP got a patch some time ago. it's not overkill, I still like my scar L better, but it's certainly better than release.

I generally only "base-rape" to clear snipers, then I leave. I do similar things if my own team won't leave the base (when we have perfectly good spawn points) smoke up the area and make em leave.

I say we agree to disagree on the base-rape issue. I just have two final things to say.

A) you have 120 hours and 30+ lvls. I haven't learned all that much since lvl 30. if you don't feel confident now, I don't think you ever will.

B) if/when you play with us, prepare to be targeted for base-raping. trust me, people like Kurgan and Highway are not people you want to have a grudge against you. (heheh, like when I killed highway like 5 times with the repair tool in one round)

I don't come on TPU for trolling and flaming. (I am talking to both sides here) I say drop it for now. when Teklord actually starts playing with us, we can QQ some more.

P.S. Idaho and N-ster, you guys are welcome anytime. even if you went 4/30, the only person who armed more boxes than you was Highway. I would have you on my team any day.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Processor Intel 8700K @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
Cooling Custom Water
Memory 32 GB Crucial Ballistix 3666 MHz
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Display(s) Dell U2412M + Samsung TA350
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Samson Meteor Mic / Generic 2.1 / KRK KNS 6400 headset
Power Supply Zalman EBT-1000
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
Yea if you cant compete without base raping your pretty much worthless as a player.

At rank 10 i was taking on Highway , Kurgan, Marineborn and the rest using a Shotgun and medic, i start out at a .2x K/D im now .95, Base Raping just means you cant man up and cap a flag and do a job helping your team, Id rather have someone that sucks, but gives me ammo, revives me aka restoring tickets, heals me, and spots enemies then the guy whos 30/3 and sniping or base raping. If you cant compete without being weak go back to Call of Duty, if at Rank 30+ you cant bring yourself to compete hang it up, At Rank 14 or was it 18? you get Magn rounds at that point you can compete with anyone,

M24 sniper rifle is 1 of the best in the game, for recon
870 combat shotgun + Magnum is whats affectionately known as a 1 hitter quitter at close range.
Scar L - its silenced from the get go has little bullet deviation, and is easy to aim as an engineer
XM8 assault rifle is 1 of the most balanced assault riles in game not great but no glaring flaws
Saiga semi auto shotgun + magnum = oasis easy mode dont need to base rape to do well there also Saiga + extended clip 12rounds is also good for Oasis.
MG36 - free red dot sight granted DICE broke it... again but it allows for extra ammo + magnum for a potent pray and spray player

in general by rank 14-18 you have everything you need to break a rank 50 player and make him cry. and for the record base rape really is for asshats as if you cant compete without it avoid playing against players like TimSad...

personally killed him a few times and that guy is damn crazy, Knife kills only... and hes 1.22 k.d avg and puts you to shame. At the end of the day base rape to maintain your K/D dosent help your team it lowers the average players respect for you, and is pretty much worthless in general, Base Rape to compete is just a joke and an excuse.

System Name ODIN
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite AX V2
Cooling Dark Rock 4
Memory G Skill RipjawsV F4 3600 Mhz C16
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Ventus 3X OC LHR
Storage Crucial 2 TB M.2 SSD :: WD Blue M.2 1TB SSD :: 1 TB WD Black VelociRaptor
Display(s) Dell S2716DG 27" 144 Hz G-SYNC
Case Fractal Meshify C
Audio Device(s) Onboard Audio
Power Supply Antec HCP 850 80+ Gold
Mouse Corsair M65
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB Lux
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Benchmark Scores I don't benchmark.
I will second that. I don't care what your K/D is in a round. I will brag a little if my is higher than normal, but that is because I am still trying to get it up to 1.5, but I digress.

Everyone in TPU plays their style and it just messes well together for whatever reason. Me and Kurgan are almost always the ones who attack and take flags so our K/D tends to show how well we are doing. On the flip side, Haru, Killer Rubber Ducky, Red Tango, Idaho all tend to play more of a support role and do a damn good job of it. When I see TPU people at a flag I tend to ignore it because I know it would take hell and back to get it away from them. Since I don't have to defend, I go attack other stuff. That is just how I play and I am sure Kurgan is much the same.

I am not sure what this discussion was about, but you are going to have to let stuff go. My anger from a lag spike, cheap kill, cheap tactics, etc. last for that play session. After that, I couldn't care less.

As far as base rape, I don't participate in it. Even when my team is doing it, I just watch. I get my points from rearming people and spot balls. Granted I am technically helping, but I don't kill people in their base. If you leave and try to sneak away, that is fair game though. So while I don't technically base rape, I have been know to support its continuation. In my defense, TPU rarely stay on servers were base raping is happening either way. We have left several dozen servers because the enemy team was too weak to get out of their base.

P.S. Idaho tends to beat himself up for being at the bottom of the team. He never takes into account that he has been responsible relaying import info. to other TPU members during rounds that lead to us maintain our grip so to speak. I have watched him literally take a bullet for me. It was just missing a slow motion reply; however, I think his score would improve if he doesn't follow me into the shit. I think Idaho is still trying to find his play style and I personal thing his score per round would improve greatly in a more defensive play style. If he stuck to Recon or Medic, kept close but not in the middle of the action, and spend his time killing wounded leftovers and/or spotting people he could easily be at the top of the points list. I say that because he seems to have a knack for knowing when and were enemies will try to move to.

I tend to attract a lot of misfortune in FPS games, so if you are not a medic or Kurgan or both I just can't recommend being too close to me. This is a warning to anyone new who starts playing with us.

http://img.techpowerup.org/110213/TimSad.jpg

I personally killed him a few times and that guy is damn crazy, Knife kills only... and hes 1.22 k.d avg and puts you to shame. At the end of the day base rape to maintain your K/D dosent help your team it lowers the average players respect for you, and is pretty much worthless in general, Base Rape to compete is just a joke and an excuse.

I have pissed Tim off in 2142 before. Sadly he is really really good at FPS, but refuses to kill anyone if a knife wasn't involved. If he ever used a gun, he would be far more dangerous than his stats say.

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
yea i know just it goes to show even me being as middle of the road average as i am was able to compete long before rank 30 and now at 36 i tend to every once in a great while eek out an ace pin against my betters when im having a good day or get really pissed off lol, just point was for T3klord that baserape will eventually result in you getting shanked by TPU members and probably shunned to an extent untill you stop lol

Black Haru

Staff member
Everyone in TPU plays their style and it just meshes well together for whatever reason.

this is so true. I always get a laugh when we get asked what the "minimum K/D" was for our "clan". it is pure coincidence that the random grouping of tech nerds gathered here happen to play like pros together.

I think we told one guy the minimum K/D was like 1.9. he believed us, we had been in that server for 4-6 rounds, and there were like 6 of us. hilarious.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
No one is questioning your 133t skillz man. But look at it this way. You and Kurgan play a lot. However you play for challenge right? So what if you are getting base raped. You fight your way out and kick some ass. Well good for you. What about the people who are not high level or maybe they are new to gaming all together. Do they deserve to be base raped? Also when you two beat the hell out of the other team do you spawn camp and base rape? I know you don't because I have played with you before. You both are good sportsmen. Friends don't let friends base rape.

Me and Marine don't baserape, like Haru said, mostly just sit at a flag like B when our team is doing so. Unless they been sniping from their base the entire game, then I go in there mercilessly and rip their faces off.

Marine understands, but he's just venting because we have some freaking horrible luck with teams. And then we finally turn the team around, and our team starts base raping, so we switch back to the crap team to even it out, keep shooting ourselves in the foot, guess we will never learn :laugh:

System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Wow Thanks fella's. I may play more now. I feel like
I let people down when I get slaughtered and
I will take the advise. I was gonna check out the
game last night , but we had all the grandkids and
one is only 9 months and she likes Papa more then Grammy
so I had to keep her occupied. How'd the match go ?

System Name FumoffuFumoffu
Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X -UD3H
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 OC
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
Display(s) Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5'' 3ms Full HD 1920x1200 WideScreen LCD Monitor
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T
Audio Device(s) Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair HX 750W Gold
Software Windows 7 Pro x64
Im going to be playing BC2 Wasted tonight!:toast:
Im mixing up Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters ^_^
1 oz Vodka
1 1/2 oz Bacardi 151
1 oz Peach Schnapps
1oz citrus triple sec
1 1/2 oz dry gin
1 1/2 oz evan williams
fill her up with sprite

12oz glass with ice or skip the sprite and go native !!

Good times !!! :toast:

Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Im going to be playing BC2 Wasted tonight!:toast:
Im mixing up Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters ^_^
1 oz Vodka
1 1/2 oz Bacardi 151
1 oz Peach Schnapps
1oz citrus triple sec
1 1/2 oz dry gin
1 1/2 oz evan williams
fill her up with sprite

12oz glass with ice or skip the sprite and go native !!

Good times !!! :toast:

Ha, that was close to the concoction I had in me SB Sunday. It was really good, but man when it hits you it is like a brickwall. Gave me the shits the next day too:roll:
Of course I had a six pack of tall budlights in me before I even started that stuff. Beer before liquor never sicker. The wife warned me, but I never listen to her. I should of, the next day wasn't fun. 4 a.m. wake up for work:cry:

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
Ha, that was close to the concoction I had in me SB Sunday. It was really good, but man when it hits you it is like a brickwall. Gave me the shits the next day too:roll:
Of course I had a six pack of tall budlights in me before I even started that stuff. Beer before liquor never sicker. The wife warned me, but I never listen to her. I should of, the next day wasn't fun. 4 a.m. wake up for work:cry:

hell yeah minus the shits:nutkick:
I made it rightnow with dr pepper and damn if it dont taste stronger!:roll:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
Me and Marine don't baserape, like Haru said, mostly just sit at a flag like B when our team is doing so. Unless they been sniping from their base the entire game, then I go in there mercilessly and rip their faces off.

Marine understands, but he's just venting because we have some freaking horrible luck with teams. And then we finally turn the team around, and our team starts base raping, so we switch back to the crap team to even it out, keep shooting ourselves in the foot, guess we will never learn :laugh:

I know you guys don't baserape that was my point :)

System Name Wopper
Processor Intel i5 3570 @ 4.2 Ghz
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Extreme4
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8 GB
Video Card(s) eVGA GTX 760 3Gb w/acx cooling
Storage 120Gb Evo SSD + 2 GB Games + 1.5 TB Data
Display(s) ViewSonic VX2268WM 22-Inch 120 Hz 3D-Ready
Case Antec P182
Audio Device(s) Realtec onboard
Power Supply Antec TruePower New 550W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro
New BFBC2 Server released:

R30 is now ready for admins to install via the control panel. This also brings a new option to turn off the Queue system for full servers, it also disables VIP reserved slots BUT this helps with the random crashing issue a lot of you have had.

Dice will not be implementing a further fix as they have found the reserved slots and queue system to be the fault so the easy fix is to disable it.

It is on by default but you will see the new option in the config editor for serveroptions.ini and can set the value to 0 from there, a restart will be needed for it to kick in.

Next week we expect to force the patch on the request of Dice but you can install it early.

changelog:

· Some vehicles on Operation Hastings, Panama Canal CQ, White Pass CQ and Laguna Presa CQ did not get destroyed when left unattended. This has been corrected.
· Servers send player stats to the master servers less often (this reduces load slightly on the stats database)
· Fixed a major memory leak
· More protection against bogus data being sent from game clients

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
TPU Server site

Check up on it at http://tpu.site.nfoservers.com/wordpress/

We need people who are good at designing pages and using wordpress, mysql etc. PM me if you are willing and able to help with the page(s) especially editing the Theme to include our Logo.

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
LULZ, drive me out if you don't like it. I'll take anyone one head to head, I don't care if you are spawn raping my base. That would be a really fun challenge. I should let the other team take all the positions and base rape my side so I can win in that scenario. I've made the entire other team rq after taking all the positions back and base raping them after they had them all and were base raping me.

I hate it when people whine about game parameters the devs created. Laming in Jedi Academy, base rape in BFBC2. Devs allow for this, so deal peeps.

Base raping is pro, whining about it is noob. I'll gladly take all your positions, WrigleyVillian and base rape you, so you can whine about how I should play on consoles while I pwn you every way there is to pwn you.

I notice servers that warn about base raping, warn about several other things, like spamming rockets or some other lame BS. Learn to play, period.
I will ban you on your first offense for that on the Ashentech server.

If I see you doing it on any other server. I will TK you in a heartbeat.

my 1st 10 deaths on BC2 was because of a massive baserape (2 helis, a tank, and a few infantry) that is just plain wrong.

While K/D doesn't tell the whole story, a high k/d usually means the guy is good. There are some people who focus a lot on team help. for instance, I saw (well got killed by) a 4 man squad spawncamping. I got killed like 10 times to kill them all, as I saw how many people were getting raped by them. idk how many times I ran behind a full tank for onsite repair. in smaller games, I ace or at least have the 2nd most amount of points. how many times I destroyed my k/d to blow up a heavily supported tank that was bringing carnage on us.

unfortunately, I suck at BC2, but i have fun and don't need to baserape to try to make myself feel better and make myself believe im a pro... even though I try to focus on my team, many could do WORLDS better than me, but they wouldn't want to jepordize their K/D. Real pros not only focus on the team, but can actually end up with a 2 K/D :laugh:
That's how I play. My k/d is garbage. Slowly rising now that I have some decent unlocks (finally actually managed a few rounds over 1:1), but I focus more on squad and team play. I have never played on noob servers tho. I just jumped right in to full blown clan servers with the other AT guys when I finally started playing online. Trial by fire, ftw.

Last edited:
System Name ASUS ROG Zephrus M15
Processor AMD Rhyzen 7 4800HS
Memory 16GB
Video Card(s) Geforce RTX 2060
Storage 1TB
in general by rank 14-18 you have everything you need to break a rank 50 player and make him cry. and for the record base rape really is for asshats as if you cant compete without it avoid playing against players like TimSad...

http://img.techpowerup.org/110213/TimSad.jpg

personally killed him a few times and that guy is damn crazy, Knife kills only... and hes 1.22 k.d avg and puts you to shame. At the end of the day base rape to maintain your K/D dosent help your team it lowers the average players respect for you, and is pretty much worthless in general, Base Rape to compete is just a joke and an excuse.

wooooooow 750 hours? I sure hope he is good lol

how many hours did it take everyone to get to 50? :confused:

System Name TheReactor / HTPC
Processor AMD 7800x3d 5050Mhz / Intel 10700kf (5.1ghz All Core)
Motherboard ASrock x670e Taichi / ROG Strix z490-e gaming
Cooling HeatKiller VI CPU/GPU Block -2xBlackIce GTX 360 Radiators - Swiftech MCP655 Pump
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz DDR5 / 32GB G.Skill 3400Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 3090ti / Nvidia 2080ti
Storage Crucial T700 2TB Gen 5 / Samsung Evo 2Tb
Display(s) Acer Predator xb271hu - 2560x1440 @144hz
Case Corsiar 550
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Antec Quattro 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair Gaming k70
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Base Raping isn't really the players fault. I mean I hate it and all. What it really comes down to is an unbalanced and poorly administrated game. A balanced game is the best.

A good game is when the tickets are even. Those last few tickets in single digits on a tie game are the best.

So yeah base rape happens, because the players want to fight and keep killing. And if the server is totally unbalanced then base rape will happen.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
That's how I play. My k/d is garbage. Slowly rising now that I have some decent unlocks (finally actually managed a few rounds over 1:1), but I focus more on squad and team play. I have never played on noob servers tho. I just jumped right in to full blown clan servers with the other AT guys when I finally started playing online. Trial by fire, ftw.

Yeah mine has raised from .66 to near .70 now since Vietnam, not so easy when you are talking thousands and thousands of k/d, thanks mainly to the PPSh, mines and shooting down helis with tanks which I am really unable to do in vanilla unless they are coming right for me! (South Park reference :)).

So what/where/who's is this "TPU server" some of you guys played at late last night? I was pretty much done by that time so I didn't join...

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
So what/where/who's is this "TPU server" some of you guys played at late last night? I was pretty much done by that time so I didn't join...

I'd also like to know... the 6 we had back in the day all seem to be down

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
wooooooow 750 hours? I sure hope he is good lol

how many hours did it take everyone to get to 50? :confused:

TimSad is very good, he doesn't shoot, only knifes. And I'm glad to say, I got 6 of his tags and he only has 2 of mine, which says a lot as I believe he is the one with the most tags in the world.

Last edited:
Processor Intel i5 3550
Motherboard ASRock Z77 Pro4-M
Cooling Thermaltake Performer 2.0 AIO Liquid Cooler
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 960
Storage Corsair Neutron 256gb Boot drive, ~7tb storage combined on other drives
Display(s) AOC 27" 1920x1080 IPS and Wacom Cintiq 13" HD
Case Fractal Design Node 804
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD audio, Pyle Pro PTA2 Amp, Sony SS-B3000 Speakers, Sennheiser HD595 headphones
Power Supply Antec 750W "High Current Gamer"
Mouse SteelSeries Diablo 3
Keyboard Rosewill Mechanical with cherry black keys
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64
Well, I got my replacement card from sparkle today, put it in and after 3 rounds in game, got promptly banned from the server, hilarious as it was, I still don't know why; I only had 8/3 k/d. My guess was they didn't like the shotgun + slugs, or didn't like me shooting at helicopter pilots with them.

Processor Intel i7 4770K
Cooling Corsair H100i
I'd also like to know... the 6 we had back in the day all seem to be down

Yeah mine has raised from .66 to near .70 now since Vietnam, not so easy when you are talking thousands and thousands of k/d, thanks mainly to the PPSh, mines and shooting down helis with tanks which I am really unable to do in vanilla unless they are coming right for me! (South Park reference :)).

The server is one Ive been renting. in the server search type: TPU and it is called "TPU: Hell's Frozen Over"

We got Kittensprinkles drunk last night then let him destroy his own K/D. It was great.:rockout:

Well, I got my replacement card from sparkle today, put it in and after 3 rounds in game, got promptly banned from the server, hilarious as it was, I still don't know why; I only had 8/3 k/d. My guess was they didn't like the shotgun + slugs, or didn't like me shooting at helicopter pilots with them.

Just had to RMA my new 5670 for my second gamer today.
I hate that shit. $10 extra for a piece of crap.

The server is one Ive been renting. in the server search type: TPU and it is called "TPU: Hell's Frozen Over"

We got Kittensprinkles drunk last night then let him destroy his own K/D. It was great.:rockout:

Yeah I do that every Friday :roll:

crazyeyesreaper

Not a Moderator
Staff member
System Name Old reliable
Cooling Custom Water
Storage 3x SSDs 2x HDDs
Mouse Mionix NAOS 7000
Keyboard Mionix
yea kittensprinkles was ridiculous, "where the fuck are you? wtf are you doing. DO SOMETHING!!!"
followed by.. "sorry im drunk"

it should be mentioned it was me and kittensprinkles + redtango vs Highway Death and Captsavaho. tango left leaving just me and kittensprinkles, and since he was so drunk and almost worthless, at what? 2/ 20 or something, to my 50/40 with me blowing up every single mcom except 1 that Tango got if my memory serves me right, i in a sense dominated, it was my 1 good round for the week, lol means every match im in now i do terrible.