• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Clubhouse

TheMailMan78

Big Member
System Name TheMailbox 5.0 / The Mailbox 4.5
Processor RYZEN 1700X / Intel i7 2600k @ 4.2GHz
Motherboard Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 / Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH Intel LGA 1155
Cooling MasterLiquid PRO 280 / Scythe Katana 4
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Storage 256Gb M4 SSD / 128Gb Agelity 4 SSD , 500Gb WD (7200)
Display(s) LG 29" Class 21:9 UltraWide® IPS LED Monitor 2560 x 1080 / Dell 27"
Case Cooler Master MASTERBOX 5t / Cooler Master 922 HAF
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei (RAW) / Logitech G5
Keyboard Razer BlackWidow / Logitech (Unknown)
Software Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Benchmark Scores Benching is for bitches.
And again it was changed in Nam so apparently they realized they made a mistake by allowing access to enemy uncap in vanilla.

I hope they keep the lock out in BF3.

See my previously edited post.
Well I'm glad you have to rely on base raping to maintain your K/D. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for you.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Processor i5 3570K 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock Z77 Extreme 3
Cooling Apogee HD White/XSPC Razer blocks
Memory 8GB Samsung Green 1600
Video Card(s) 2 x GTX 670 4GB
Storage 2 x 120GB Samsung 830
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum 760
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Keyboard Ducky Pro MX Black
Software Windows 8.1 x64
System Name The Venerable One
Processor Intel Core i7 980x 3.33GHz
Motherboard EVGA X58 FTW3
Cooling Big Ass fan pointed at the motherboard with the side panel off FTW
Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Video Card(s) EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Superclocked X2 in SLI
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256MB SSD/1.5TB HDD internal
Display(s) Samsung SyncMaster 2443BWX 24" 1920X1200
Case SK-503 Super Case
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply SeaSonic 1000W Platinum Rated
Software Windows 7 Home SP1 64-bit
Benchmark Scores epic
I hope they keep the lock out in BF3.
Rush mode is locked out with the attackers base grayed out unfortunately in base BFBC2.

Well I'm glad you have to rely on base raping to maintain your K/D. I'm sure there is a special place in hell for you.
I don't have to base rape to wipe out squads, that helps the old K/D ratio the most. TBH, it hasn't helped my K/D ratio because I don't get to do it often enough. Plus, I am often going commando while I base rape, so I only get a few kills in while the other team is spawning in perfect flanking position. I stick to the noob servers usually, so the sides are balanced without excessive 50 lvl players on either side. My base rapage is earned, tried and true.

I've earned a special place in Valhalla for my base raping. You are banished to the underworld for lack of cahunas. You have displeased Odin :slap:

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Processor E8400 @ 3.80Ghz > Q9650 3.60Ghz
Motherboard Maximus Formula
Cooling D5, 7/16" ID Tubing, Maze4 with Fuzion CPU WB
Memory XMS 8500C5D @ 1066MHz
Video Card(s) HD 2900 XT 858/900 to 4870 to 5870 (Keep Vreg area clean)
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Audio Device(s) X-fi Plantinum
Power Supply Silencer 750
Software XP Pro SP3 to Windows 7
Benchmark Scores This varies from one driver to another.
Wow a lot of the servers are not there for me any more. IMA, HOG Slaughter House, FKRegulars, etc.

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Memory ADATA RGB 16GB DDR4 2666 16-16-16-39 / G.SKILL Sniper Series 16GB DDR3 1866: 9-9-9-24
Video Card(s) MSI 1080 "Duke" with 8Gb of RAM. Boost Clock 1847 MHz / ASUS 780ti
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec / SupremeFX X-Fi with Bose Companion 2 speakers.
Power Supply Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-750PX 750W Platinum / SeaSonic X Series X650 Gold
Rush mode is locked out with the attackers base grayed out unfortunately in base BFBC2.

I don't have to base rape to wipe out squads, that helps the old K/D ratio the most. TBH, it hasn't helped my K/D ratio because I don't get to do it often enough. Plus, I am often going commando while I base rape, so I only get a few kills in while the other team is spawning in perfect flanking position. I stick to the noob servers usually, so the sides are balanced without excessive 50 lvl players on either side. My base rapage is earned, tried and true.

I've earned a special place in Valhalla for my base raping. You are banished to the underworld for lack of cahunas. You have displeased Odin :slap:

Well I just looked at your stats and I'm sorry. You really do need to keep base raping. It seems thats about all your good at. Carry on.

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
Well I just looked at your stats and I'm sorry. You really do need to keep base raping. It seems thats about all your good at. Carry on.
Already stated I play ballz out, hence my low K/D ratio. I'd rather have a sub 1/1 K/D ratio, than to be one of the people that is constantly back away from the front looking to cherry pick stragglers. The only time I'm NOT @ the front is when I'm sniping and usually I'm doing that @ the front as well, often in the midst of the action. Plus this is my first BF go around. No doubt my pwnage quotient will improve, it already has been since I started playing BFBC2. Now that I have experience with the BF game engine, 1/1 - 2/1 K/D ratio in BF3 is looking more feasible. I'm getting 2/1+ K/D ratio rounds @ last and it pwns hard.

You need to get off your high horse and get in the action. Base raping is a privilege earned through mastery of the game, not something worthy of disdain. You've been told.

Last edited:

TheMailMan78

Big Member
Already stated I play ballz out, hence my low K/D ratio. I'd rather have a sub 1/1 K/D ratio, than to be one of the people that is constantly back away from the front looking to cherry pick stragglers. The only time I'm NOT @ the front is when I'm sniping and usually I'm doing that @ the front as well, often in the midst of the action. Plus this is my first BF go around. No doubt my pwnage quotient will improve, it already has been since I started playing BFBC2.

You need to get off your high horse and get in the action. Base raping is a privilege earned through mastery of the game, not something worthy of disdain. You've been told.

Excellent excuse. Its ok. Not everyone is a great player. It takes time to master anything. Apparently in your case its FPS sportsmanship. Now that you know the problem you can deal with it.

System Name GLaDOS
Processor AMD FX-9590 X8 4.7GHz
Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth 990FX
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Corsair Vengeance 24GB (2x8GB, 2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG-STRIX-RX580-O8G-GAMINGOC
Storage WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB Internal PC SSD
Display(s) 2 Acer S231HL 23" LED backlit LCD's on a Dual LCD stand
Case Corsair iCUE 220T RGB Airflow
Audio Device(s) Onboard - Corsair Void Pro Wireless
Power Supply Corsair 850HXi 850W
Mouse Corsair Sabre RGB
Keyboard Corsair K70 LUX RGB
Software Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
Base raping is for fucktards. You might as well be freaking hacker too if you baserape.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
Seriously, any totally unfair advantage aside (e.g. when I spawn in my base unlike in the field I'm not expecting to be shot to say nothing of having any time to look around and get my bearings, crouch, switch weaps etc. And you proved my point re. this by stating how base rape helps your KDR like no other--because it's totally unbalanced.) it really comes down to good sportsmanship and the Golden Rule. I guess you're just an asshole.

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
Smells like teenie spirit around here. Peew. Odious.
I got called "scum" for my love of base raping. Not going to take that quietly.

Excellent excuse. Its ok. Not everyone is a great player. It takes time to master anything. Apparently in your case its FPS sportsmanship. Now that you know the problem you can deal with it.
I never said I wasn't a great player. Great players overcome EVERY and ALL scenarios including being baseraped. It is a very rewarding driving back enemy advances from any position, including your own base. I am very good at any game I spend time applying myself to learn. I've never played a game with 0 learning curve and BFBC2 is no exception, albeit I bring in skills from other games like my tanking ability.

Base raping is for fucktards. You might as well be freaking hacker too if you baserape.
Base raping is the ultimate demonstration of pro ability. I've never hacked in any game even ONCE. Hacking detracts from improving your inherent skill in any said game, assuming you have inherent skill. :laugh:

System Name THE MAD BEAST!!!
Processor Tinfoil rapper with some coathangers
Motherboard Graham cracker with with frosting
Cooling A shovel full of snow
Memory Grey matter out of a corpse
Video Card(s) Cat eyes
Storage A whales brain
Display(s) Cyclops eyeball
Case Inside a yetis hollowed out corpse
Audio Device(s) howling banchee
Power Supply 32 hamster on a massive wheel
Software WHo needs software when you have a box of kittens
Benchmark Scores IS gatrillions a number?
me and kurgs always get put on the shitty team im pretty sure were cursed but you know what we do, we get on the fastest vehicle we push to the backest flag and we start piling up corpses and we start taking flags, i dont care if were getting baseraped, we get it done, theres no exscuse to start crying cause your in your base, theres always a way out if you have the skill to get out, 2 people in a team can make a massive diffrence. me and kurgs have proved it hundreds of times.

Wrigleyvillain

PTFO or GTFO
System Name DarkStar
Display(s) 27" QNIX
Case Enthoo Pro
Mouse Steelseries Sensei
Software Windows 8.1 x64
I got called "scum" for my love of base raping. Not going to take that quietly.

Yeah? Instead of getting defensive why don't you stop and think about why you were called that in the first place. I think he was spot on in his assessment of you based on everything you've said so far.

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
Seriously, any totally unfair advantage aside (e.g. when I spawn in my base unlike in the field I'm not expecting to be shot to say nothing of having any time to look around and get my bearings, crouch, switch weaps etc. And you proved my point re. this by stating how base rape helps your KDR like no other--because it's totally unbalanced.) it really comes down to good sportsmanship and the Golden Rule. I guess you're just an asshole.
I stated it DIDN'T help my K/D ratio per not being able to do it enough. The Golden Rule, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, AND you use profanity while getting even higher on your high horse, which is now a holier than thou high horse while backsliding to read like you are tough. Nice retort, EPIC FAIL. BTW, I AM following the Golden Rule when it comes to base rape. I already stated I don't care if you base rape my team and/or myself, I think it makes the game more challenging and fun. OFC, I play the game nonstop for hours on end, I crave the intense pace that u can't deal with.

me and kurgs always get put on the shitty team im pretty sure were cursed but you know what we do, we get on the fastest vehicle we push to the backest flag and we start piling up corpses and we start taking flags, i dont care if were getting baseraped, we get it done, theres no exscuse to start crying cause your in your base, theres always a way out if you have the skill to get out, 2 people in a team can make a massive diffrence. me and kurgs have proved it hundreds of times.
There is always more than one way to deal with a situation in this game, only exception being point blank with someone needing to knife them, even then, direct assault isn't always the best course of action. If you can't go toe to toe with someone in your own base or deal with them camping on your spawn until you get a good spawn point a.k.a. roll, there are other means of retaliation. I win a majority of toe to toe gunfights/knifefights, presuming I don't lag. It's the guy providing support right behind the guy I just outlasted that I have problems with.

Yeah? Instead of getting defensive why don't you stop and think about why you were called that in the first place. I think he was spot on in his assessment of you based on everything you've said so far.
Read my previous posts, I already stated u r a whina. Why don't u stop and think that u r weak and can't play the game? :nutkick:

Black Haru

Staff member
There is always more than one way to deal with a situation in this game, only exception being point blank with someone needing to knife them, even then, direct assault isn't always the best course of action. If you can't go toe to toe with someone in your own base or deal with them camping on your spawn until you get a good spawn point a.k.a. roll, there are other means of retaliation. I win a majority of toe to toe gunfights/knifefights, presuming I don't lag. It's the guy providing support right behind the guy I just outlasted that I have problems with.

Read my previous posts, I already stated u r a whina. Why don't u stop and think that u r weak and can't play the game? :nutkick:

all right. time for my 2 cents. first of all, I wasn't aware TPU made such a huge deal of K/D. in battlefield K/D means very little. Look at Crazy, his K/D (overall) has never exceeded 1/1, and yet, (when he is actually trying to help the team) he can usually keep up with people like Highway and Kurgan in score, and play a part in helping the team. so I would appreciate if we don't use K/D as a measuring stick.

that being said, saying you play "balls out" and using it as an excuse for being sub 1/1 is lame. you can ask pretty much anyone and they will say that when I play I generally preface my spawn with "this is gonna be stupid" and then go do something ridiculous. this doesn't stop me from having a 1.3+ K/D.

as for base rape, it IS bad sportsmanship. It is sometimes justified, but usually it is due to team stacking. running into a base and killing all the boring, lame snipers and then leaving is pretty much justified. having your whole team sit outside the enemies only point of exit with a tank is never, under any circumstance, justified.

Base rape is not the sign of a pro, in fact, most of the people here will actually go and sit around somewhere else in the map because frankly, base rape is boring.

come play outside your noob servers with the rest of us. you'll see how ridiculous spawn rape can be. battlefield is designed so that you can't go rambo on a whole team by yourself. it takes a team effort to push an enemy line back. usually it takes 3-4 TPU to change the tide of a full 32 man server, and even that can be impossible on some maps. (laguna alta is a great map, but once the base rape starts, it never ends)

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
all right. time for my 2 cents. first of all, I wasn't aware TPU made such a huge deal of K/D. in battlefield K/D means very little. Look at Crazy, his K/D (overall) has never exceeded 1/1, and yet, (when he is actually trying to help the team) he can usually keep up with people like Highway and Kurgan in score, and play a part in helping the team. so I would appreciate if we don't use K/D as a measuring stick.
It was quoted to me that my K/D ratio was inadequate, hence my mentioning it.

that being said, saying you play "balls out" and using it as an excuse for being sub 1/1 is lame. you can ask pretty much anyone and they will say that when I play I generally preface my spawn with "this is gonna be stupid" and then go do something ridiculous. this doesn't stop me from having a 1.3+ K/D.
There is nothing lame about jumping in the heat of battle over and over making change happen for yourself and your team. My round win ratio reflects that. It has gone up considerably since I started playing. I jump into bad spawn points all the time behind my squad mates to strengthen the frontline, relying on skill to overcome all odds. Coincidentally, that scenario bares a striking resemblance to defending against base rape, so whining about base rape is completely out of touch with what is actually happening ALL the time on the actual battlefield.

as for base rape, it IS bad sportsmanship. It is sometimes justified, but usually it is due to team stacking. running into a base and killing all the boring, lame snipers and then leaving is pretty much justified. having your whole team sit outside the enemies only point of exit with a tank is never, under any circumstance, justified.
I don't require a tank to base rape and if someone is base raping myself/team with a tank, I'm not going to cry. There are tons of ways to deal with tanks, yet peeps QQ about "tank noobs" because they aren't intelligent enough to figure how to beat them. Tanks are far from invincible, especially in this game. TBH, there is nothing left to do BUT base rape after you have secured all positions. You want to keep pushing the enemy back as far away from the bases as far as you can, to KEEP them secure and the enemy contained. If the enemy base is grayed out, then camp/set up perimeter right along the gray border.

Base rape is not the sign of a pro, in fact, most of the people here will actually go and sit around somewhere else in the map because frankly, base rape is boring.
Damn, base raping is the funnest part of the game BY FAR for myself. Base raping IS pro per you have already denied enemy advancement on the position/flag points so you are taking the fight to him where he spawns, pwning him/them there. I'm not going to sit around positions after I personally pwned countless people straight for my team keeping the point when I know the enemy is pushed back to his base and I can keep pushing him as far away from the positions as I can. There are AT/AA/MG guns/emplacments in the bases for reasons, to deal with base rape. The devs allowed for it/designed the game so base rape is legal and possible, so it is a natural part of the game you must embrace in order to be the best player you can be. Or you can whine about it while I base rape you without remorse. :pimp:

come play outside your noob servers with the rest of us. you'll see how ridiculous spawn rape can be. battlefield is designed so that you can't go rambo on a whole team by yourself. it takes a team effort to push an enemy line back. usually it takes 3-4 TPU to change the tide of a full 32 man server, and even that can be impossible on some maps. (laguna alta is a great map, but once the base rape starts, it never ends)
I was going to roll around the TPU server or wherever the toughest challenge is EVENTUALLY, but TBH, it isn't any fun getting pwned by 50s who are also 5 game BF vets, so I continue to get acquainted with the intricacies of the game on the noob servers until then. You can go "Rambo" on peeps in BF but doing it face to face is not the slightest bit easy. I have my methods however, face to face or otherwise.

TheMailMan78

Big Member

There is nothing lame about jumping in the heat of battle over and over making change happen for yourself and your team. My round win ratio reflects that. It has gone up considerably since I started playing. I jump into bad spawn points all the time behind my squad mates to strengthen the frontline, relying on skill to overcome all odds. Coincidentally, that scenario bares a striking resemblance to defending against base rape, so whining about base rape is completely out of touch with what is actually happening ALL the time on the actual battlefield.

I don't require a tank to base rape and if someone is base raping myself/team with a tank, I'm not going to cry. There are tons of ways to deal with tanks, yet peeps QQ about "tank noobs" because they aren't intelligent enough to figure how to beat them. Tanks are far from invincible, especially in this game. TBH, there is nothing left to do BUT base rape after you have secured all positions. You want to keep pushing the enemy back as far away from the bases as far as you can, to KEEP them secure and the enemy contained. If the enemy base is grayed out, then camp/set up perimeter right along the gray border.

Damn, base raping is the funnest part of the game BY FAR for myself. Base raping IS pro per you have already denied enemy advancement on the position/flag points so you are taking the fight to him where he spawns, pwning him/them there. I'm not going to sit around positions after I personally pwned countless people straight for my team keeping the point when I know the enemy is pushed back to his base and I can keep pushing him as far away from the positions as I can. There are AT/AA/MG guns/emplacments in the bases for reasons, to deal with base rape. The devs allowed for it/designed the game so base rape is legal and possible, so it is a natural part of the game you must embrace in order to be the best player you can be. Or you can whine about it while I base rape you without remorse. :pimp:

I was going to roll around the TPU server or wherever the toughest challenge is EVENTUALLY, but TBH, it isn't any fun getting pwned by 50s who are also 5 game BF vets, so I continue to get acquainted with the intricacies of the game on the noob servers until then. You can go "Rambo" on peeps in BF but doing it face to face is not the slightest bit easy. I have my methods however, face to face or otherwise.

Well since you wont play with someone who might kick your ass because well.....they would kick your ass you hang on noob servers and kick their ass. That almost sounds like a woman beater/rapist mentality. I mean you can't beat a mans ass so you find it fun beating on women. I mean its their fault for not being born a man right? Nice.

No one is questioning your 133t skillz man. But look at it this way. You and Kurgan play a lot. However you play for challenge right? So what if you are getting base raped. You fight your way out and kick some ass. Well good for you. What about the people who are not high level or maybe they are new to gaming all together. Do they deserve to be base raped? Also when you two beat the hell out of the other team do you spawn camp and base rape? I know you don't because I have played with you before. You both are good sportsmen. Friends don't let friends base rape.

Black Haru

Staff member
I was actually talking to the people who brought up your K/D.

frankly, I think your immature and a poor sport. your afraid to face us in the game, and yet you come here and tell us what our game is all about. if we are "5 game BF vets" I think we know the devs and the game better than you.

I extend my invitation for you to come play on real servers with us, and until you do, any posting about how we just can't play the game like you is Trolling.

System Name Homelabs
Processor Ryzen 5900x | Ryzen 1920X
Motherboard Asus ProArt x570 Creator | AsRock X399 fatal1ty gaming
Cooling Silent Loop 2 280mm | Dark Rock Pro TR4
Memory 128GB (4x32gb) DDR4 3600Mhz | 128GB (8x16GB) DDR4 2933Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3080 | ASUS Strix GTX 970
Storage Optane 900p + NVMe | Optane 900p + 8TB SATA SSDs + 48TB HDDs
Display(s) Alienware AW3423dw QD-OLED | HP Omen 32 1440p
Case be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 rev 2 | be quiet! Silent Base 800
Power Supply Corsair RM750x + sleeved cables| EVGA P2 750W
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Elite, Pro Type | Logitech G915 TKL
my 1st 10 deaths on BC2 was because of a massive baserape (2 helis, a tank, and a few infantry) that is just plain wrong.

While K/D doesn't tell the whole story, a high k/d usually means the guy is good. There are some people who focus a lot on team help. for instance, I saw (well got killed by) a 4 man squad spawncamping. I got killed like 10 times to kill them all, as I saw how many people were getting raped by them. idk how many times I ran behind a full tank for onsite repair. in smaller games, I ace or at least have the 2nd most amount of points. how many times I destroyed my k/d to blow up a heavily supported tank that was bringing carnage on us.

unfortunately, I suck at BC2, but i have fun and don't need to baserape to try to make myself feel better and make myself believe im a pro... even though I try to focus on my team, many could do WORLDS better than me, but they wouldn't want to jepordize their K/D. Real pros not only focus on the team, but can actually end up with a 2 K/D :laugh:

Black Haru

Staff member
my 1st 10 deaths on BC2 was because of a massive baserape (2 helis, a tank, and a few infantry) that is just plain wrong.

While K/D doesn't tell the whole story, a high k/d usually means the guy is good. There are some people who focus a lot on team help. for instance, I saw (well got killed by) a 4 man squad spawncamping. I got killed like 10 times to kill them all, as I saw how many people were getting raped by them. idk how many times I ran behind a full tank for onsite repair. in smaller games, I ace or at least have the 2nd most amount of points. how many times I destroyed my k/d to blow up a heavily supported tank that was bringing carnage on us.

unfortunately, I suck at BC2, but i have fun and don't need to baserape to try to make myself feel better and make myself believe im a pro... even though I try to focus on my team, many could do WORLDS better than me, but they wouldn't want to jepordize their K/D. Real pros not only focus on the team, but can actually end up with a 2 K/D :laugh:

K/D is the simplest way to measure playing skill, however, if you really wanna know if someone is good, look at their full stats (like team score and squad score)

Memory 12GB DDR3 1333
Case SK-503 Super Case
Benchmark Scores epic
Well since you wont play with someone who might kick your ass because well.....they would kick your ass you hang on noob servers and kick their ass. That almost sounds like a woman beater/rapist mentality. I mean you can't beat a mans ass so you find it fun beating on women. I mean its their fault for not being born a man right? Nice.
No, no, and no. EVERYONE new to BF series should play on the noob servers unless you love getting pwned everywhere you go from the vets, I stated that in this thread a while back. I never play on any noob server once I hit the level cap, so I'm playing against people my level, slightly above, and beneath as well. I said I USUALLY play on noob servers, not always. TBH, I'm not having fun unless I'm personally wiping out the other team by myself, so I'll get to the vets when I can stick it to them. You guys are getting hella bent out of shape over a GAME. It amazes me when 50s are bragging about how great they are in the chat box or noobs are QQing about how how much they suck. It's competitive but you shouldn't QQ if things don't go your way, i.e. base rape.

No one is questioning your 133t skillz man. But look at it this way. You and Kurgan play a lot. However you play for challenge right? So what if you are getting base raped. You fight your way out and kick some ass. Well good for you. What about the people who are not high level or maybe they are new to gaming all together. Do they deserve to be base raped? Also when you two beat the hell out of the other team do you spawn camp and base rape? I know you don't because I have played with you before. You both are good sportsmen. Friends don't let friends base rape.
You do deserve to get base raped if you can't devise a contingency plan to deal with it. OMG, there are so many ways to deal with base rape but you people only want to QQ about it. I would spawn camp in any game and if I'm spawn camped, I'll continue respawning until I can get in the fight and not QQ about it.

frankly, I think your immature and a poor sport. your afraid to face us in the game, and yet you come here and tell us what our game is all about. if we are "5 game BF vets" I think we know the devs and the game better than you.
Evidently not because you can't grasp how base raping is coded in the game. You have been playing soft since BF1942 and it takes a guy like me to make you man up. I never said I wouldn't face you people. I said I would face you and tougher opponents than you when I won't get pwned. I'm getting there based on my stat improvement. What is so exceedingly mature about your comments towards me, you being the multitude of responses I get? Nothing, that is what. You say I suck for base raping and when I say anything back you QQ, leet skillz there.

I extend my invitation for you to come play on real servers with us, and until you do, any posting about how we just can't play the game like you is Trolling.
OMG, I got trolled first, I'm having to deal with you immature QQ babies over base rape. I'll be on the TPU server soon enough, never said I wouldn't be. No freaking way am I going to play against vets coming in brand new and get pwned repeatedly, already been there and done that and it makes the game rough to play. Look forward to reading yours and everyone elses comments in the chat box about how unfair I am. :laugh:

K/D is the simplest way to measure playing skill, however, if you really wanna know if someone is good, look at their full stats (like team score and squad score)
Stats NEVER tell the full story. Last night, I kept getting pwned due to my internet connection lagging. There were 5-10 kills I lost in one round because my knife hit or shot would not register and I was lag warping at the same time. I have stabbed people twice fully, not knicked, before the stabbed me back and it took away my knife kill because of lag, I've lost countless knife fights because of lag. My stats suffer because I learn ALL the weaps and get ALL the insignias and I am getting killed while learning when and how to use each weap but I am confident they will keep going up because I learn from my mistakes and I am a much better player all around for taking the long, tough road. There isn't a weapon or vehicle I HAVEN'T used, so while my K/D ratio suffers because of the learning curve, later on, my stats will be uber per being so versatile, internet connection permitting. A lot of people play ONE class or use ONE weapon a majority of the time, I use them all equally for the most part except when I am grinding class specific weaps for stars and insignias.

Last edited:
System Name Homelabs
Mouse Razer Viper Ultimate (still has buttons on the right side, crucial as I'm a southpaw)
No, no, and no. EVERYONE new to BF series should play on the noob servers unless you love getting pwned everywhere you go from the vets, I stated that in this thread a while back. I never play on any noob server once I hit the level cap, so I'm playing against people my level, slightly above, and beneath as well. I said I USUALLY play on noob servers, not always. TBH, I'm not having fun unless I'm personally wiping out the other team by myself, so I'll get to the vets when I can stick it to them. You guys are getting hella bent out of shape over a GAME. It amazes me when 50s are bragging about how great they are in the chat box or noobs are QQing about how how much they suck. It's competitive but you shouldn't QQ if things don't go your way, i.e. base rape.

You do deserve to get base raped if you can't devise a contingency plan to deal with it. OMG, there are so many ways to deal with base rape but you people only want to QQ about it. I would spawn camp in any game and if I'm spawn camped, I'll continue respawning until I can get in the fight and not QQ about it.

Evidently not because you can't grasp how base raping is coded in the game. You have been playing soft since BF1942 and it takes a guy like me to make you man up. I never said I wouldn't face you people. I said I would face you and tougher opponents than you when I won't get pwned. I'm getting there based on my stat improvement. What is so exceedingly mature about your comments towards me, you being the multitude of responses I get? Nothing, that is what. You say I suck for base raping and when I say anything back you QQ, leet skillz there.

OMG, I got trolled first, I'm having to deal with you immature QQ babies over base rape. I'll be on the TPU server soon enough, never said I wouldn't be. No freaking way am I going to play against vets coming in brand new and get pwned repeatedly, already been there and done that and it makes the game rough to play. Look forward to reading yours and everyone elses comments in the chat box about how unfair I am. :laugh:

Stats NEVER tell the full story. Last night, I kept getting pwned due to my internet connection lagging. There were 5-10 kills I lost in one round because my knife hit or shot would not register and I was lag warping at the same time. I have stabbed people twice fully, not knicked, before the stabbed me back and it took away my knife kill because of lag, I've lost countless knife fights because of lag. My stats suffer because I learn ALL the weaps and get ALL the insignias and I am getting killed while learning when and how to use each weap but I am confident they will keep going up because I learn from my mistakes and I am a much better player all around for taking the long, tough road. There isn't a weapon or vehicle I HAVEN'T used, so while my K/D ratio suffers because of the learning curve, later on, my stats will be uber per being so versatile, internet connection permitting. A lot of people play ONE class or use ONE weapon a majority of the time, I use them all equally for the most part except when I am grinding class specific weaps for stars and insignias.

you are so full of yourself, it's incredible

On another note, my W/L is 1.68 :eek: Only 99 games total though. but shit, I play OK, but not that well :p guess I'm lucky and always in the good teams?

System Name Crisco / Backup
Processor AMD Ryzen 3600 / FX 6300
Motherboard ASUS X570 / Gigabyte 970-DS3p-FX
Cooling Wraith Stealth / AMD Factory
Memory G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR4 16 GB (3200) / G.Skill Ripjaw DDR3 16 GB (1600)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB GDDR6 / Asus RX 470 8 GB GDDR5
Storage Kingston 480gb SSD, Hitachi Ultrastar 2 TB, 1 TB Caviar Black /Hitachi 500 gb, 2 Seagate 320 GB
Display(s) Viotek 34-Inch Ultrawide Curved 100Hz 3440x1440p, / 52" Sharp 1080p
Case Coolermaster Elite 430 / ROSEWILL ATX Mid Tower
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD: 5.1 Technics DD / Plantronic Gamecom 7.1 headset/5.1 Digital Home Theatre
Power Supply Thermaltake 750 watt / Corsair 550 watt Modular
Mouse Logitech G502 SE HERO / Logitech G602
Keyboard Gamesir GK100 / Steel Series
Software Windows 10 Home 64-bit / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

I can attest to going to the TPU server and getting my ass totally handed to me. It is still fun though. I quit worrying about K/D ratio quite awhile ago. They call it a game for a reason. It is suppose to be fun. I think I dropped out of one the other night when I was like 4/30. Any way I may drop by the TPU server tonight and check out the fight. Gives people good practice slaughtering me :D

System Name Homelabs
I can attest to going to the TPU server and getting my ass totally handed to me. It is still fun though. I quit worrying about K/D ratio quite awhile ago. They call it a game for a reason. It is suppose to be fun. I think I dropped out of one the other night when I was like 4/30. Any way I may drop by the TPU server tonight and check out the fight. Gives people good practice slaughtering me :D

Haha same here, I've stopped worrying about K/D ever since I've started playing BC2. I mean 0Kills 10 deaths with and average life of like 3~5s is sad lol. I've never passed 0.42 K/D yet on overall

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
base rape is the same as playing an SP game on the easiest setting with aim assist on.

you arent good enough to fight an even match, so you do everything you can to stack things in your favour.