• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

be quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750 W

The be quiet! Pure Power 11 FM 750 W is a high-performance power supply that is sold at a fair price for its feature set. On top of that, it isn't noisy under even tough operating conditions. However, how does it fare against the Corsair RM750x and XPG Core Reactor 750?

Show full review

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
@crmaris

I can't recall off the top of my head Be Quiet going with CWT before? FSP had nothing in their stable to achieve this price point and performance?

Nice product but at $140 why not buy the Corsair RM750x only for the db rating and the extra warranty?

System Name Order66
Processor Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
Cooling AMD Wraith Prism (BOX-cooler)
Memory 16GB DDR4 Corsair Desktop RAM Vengeance LPX 3200MHz Red
Video Card(s) GeForce RTX 3060Ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 510 1TB SSD
Display(s) Asus VE228HR
Case Thermaltake Versa C21 RGB
Audio Device(s) onboard Realtek
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Software Windows10 64bit
Personally i never liked multi-rail PSUs , even during the time when they used to be at their prime , back at the 2010-era.
It increases the risk for an inexperienced user to overload only one of the two 12V rails , something which can lead to system instabilities.
An unecessary risk , and i've never been a person who likes risks in electricity matters.
Especially now , with the current high-end GPUs requiring so much power, the risk for someone inexperienced doing something wrong with the multi-rails is even greater .

System Name A bomb
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Cooling Corsair H115i PRO + 4x Noiseblocker eLoop push-pull
Memory 2x8GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600MHz 19CL @ 16-20-20-36
Video Card(s) MSI GTX1060 3GB Gaming X
Storage Intel 660p 1TB QLC NVMe SSD (yeah, it's really that slow) + Seagate Exos 10TB HDD
Display(s) AOC C24G1 24" FullHD 144Hz VA
Case Phanteks P400S + P400A mesh panel + 2x140mm & 1x120mm be quiet! Shadow Wings 3 + 1x120mm Noctua NF-F
Audio Device(s) Corsair HS50
Power Supply Corsair RMx v2 (2018) 750W
Mouse Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless in wired mode (wireless mode is bugged ...)
Keyboard A4Tech generic-ish membrane office keyboard (yikes)
Software Windows 10 x64 1909
Benchmark Scores OVER 9000
Personally i never liked multi-rail PSUs , even during the time when they used to be at their prime , back at the 2010-era.
It increases the risk for an inexperienced user to overload only one of the two 12V rails , something which can lead to system instabilities.
An unecessary risk , and i've never been a person who likes risks in electricity matters.
Especially now , with the current high-end GPUs requiring so much power, the risk for someone inexperienced doing something wrong with the multi-rails is even greater .
All modern multi-rail PSUs are virtual multi-rail, with simply a multi-channel supervisor IC having multiple 12V rail OCP inputs. There are no such thing as instabilities due to overloading one rail with virtual multi-rail because all 12V rails are just one physical 12V rail, if you overload a single virtual rail then your PSU simply shuts down latching itself off, any instabilities resulting in reboots aren't related to that. And if you for some reason encounter PSU shutdowns then just use two cables from different rails, problem solved. And if people buy a multi-rail PSU and then never read the manual to determine what's the rail configuration and then get shutdowns there are no one to blame but them.