- Apr 16, 2009
- 6,606 (2.06/day)
- Charleston, SC
|System Name||Sechs / EyeSeven|
|Processor||i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz / i7 2600k @ 4.0Ghz|
|Motherboard||X99S GAMING 7 / ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3|
|Cooling||CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme / Stock cooler... H50 leaked!..|
|Memory||G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB / G.Skill DDR3 1600 8gb 2x4GB|
|Video Card(s)||PNY Quadro K2000 / MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4Gb|
|Storage||Samsung 850 PRO 256GB SSD /Intel 240gb, corsair 120gb SSD, 3x 1 tb s storage|
|Display(s)||2x Acer G276HL 27" 1080p / 3x Acer 22" Nvidia surround|
|Case||Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”/ Cooler Master Storm Scout|
|Audio Device(s)||Azalia Realtek ALC1150 / SB X-Fi Gamer|
|Power Supply||Corsair CXM CX600M / Corsair 600w|
|Mouse||Razer DeathAdder Chroma / Razer DeathAdder|
|Keyboard||Razer BlackWidow Ultimate /|
|Software||Windows 10 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64|
New! BF4 Config Utility v1.5
Change Log v1.5
- New feature on the Control Tab
- Added Vehicle Aim Relative Control
- New Features on the Gameplay Tab
- Added Sprint Hold
- Added Reload Hint
- Added Squad with Joining Friend
- Added Tutorials
- Added Hint System
- Added Chat Log
- Added Kill Log
- Added Battlelog In-Game
- Added Award Message
- Added Game Mode Message
- Added Network Smoothing Factor
- Added HUD Visibility
- New Features on the Advanced Tab
- Added Right Handed
- Added Aim Assist
- Added Spectator Show Player Card
- Added Spectator Show Score Bar
- Added Oculus Rift Settings
- Stereoscopy Enabled
- Head Tracking Enabled
- Stereo Convergence
- New Tool Tab
- Added a button to lunch Punkbuster from the BF4 directory to resolve any punkbuster issues.
- Added a button to lunch Directx from the BF4 directory to resolve any Directx issues.
- Added Texture image to all buttons
- Fixed Issues in previous release
- Profiles didn’t load correctly. Now they do.
Change Log v1.1
Change Log v1.3
Change Log v1.4
- New drop down boxes are not editable.
- Switch to "Custom" from the "Over all Graphic" drop down list disables the other features in the video tab.
- New Console commands! This adds a user.cfg file to load those commands at start up. Only a few now, but a lot more to come in this area.
- Show in game FPS and system info by using the new Console commands.
- Icon mis spell fixed.
- Selecting different Profiles now updates the profile text window.
- New Logo
- Resolved an issue where clicking to get new update took you to the "BF3 Config Utility" page.
- Fixed Punkbuster link as well it was still linked to the BF3 punkbuster page.
Change Log v1.3
- The latest update changed the config location. This version resolves that issue.
- Added more console commands in the advanced tab. It's been a very busy day and I hope to have a bigger update tomorrow!
Change Log v1.4
- This version brings the Utiltiy over from "BF4 Beta" to "BF4".
- Added a new "Console Comands" Tab
- Added a direct Console Command editor in the "Console Commands" tab. This editor is directly linked to the "user.cfg" file where Console commands you want to run on start are stored.
- The "BF4 Config Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
- The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Config Utility".
- The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
- By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Config Utility" you agree to these terms.
269.2 KB Views: 1,801