• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bill Gates: Windows 7 May Ship Next Year

System Name Media PC
Processor Intel Core-i5 4460
Motherboard Asus H97i plus
Cooling Noctua LH-9i with upgraded NF-A9, x2 Noctua NF-F12
Memory 8GB x2 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz kit
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Super clocked GTX970 itx
Storage 1TB western digital black 2.5"
Display(s) Samsung 55" Plasma
Case Fractal Design Node 202
Audio Device(s) Onboard DSP, sound forwarded to Onkyo receiver in 2.1 mode
Power Supply Fractal Design 430w itx PSU
Mouse Logitech Wireless gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech Wireless, Xbox One S controller
Software Windows 10 pro
Darn all I want is a lean mean snappy OS with good driver support and at a reasonable price. Hope Windows 7 is it. Keep it simple .

Get ubuntu LOL

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
I honestly cant wait to see what it looks like. I mean, I like Vista for what it is, but I will not put it on my system I currently use, as DX10 is just not that important to me.

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
I have to add that I think MS push for Windows 7 is NOT fail on Vista, but rather, Apples unexpected WIN on new imacx and OSX. Its not that OSX is wow brilliant. But in combination with the elegant imac boxes, it really is selling well.

MS needs a serious trick ... because even after all these years, there isnt a PC manufacturer that makes something that looks as nice as a mac. Therefore MS has to have a SIGNIFICANTLY more attractive product to win over MacOSX combination.

We heard about LEAN Windows... and I think Win7 will offer a lean x86 platform for intels new atoms. And LEAN Windows on Core 2 Quad will be like lightening. Wintel back on the playing field.

EastCoasthandle

System Name MY PC
Processor E8400 @ 3.80Ghz > Q9650 3.60Ghz
Motherboard Maximus Formula
Cooling D5, 7/16" ID Tubing, Maze4 with Fuzion CPU WB
Memory XMS 8500C5D @ 1066MHz
Video Card(s) HD 2900 XT 858/900 to 4870 to 5870 (Keep Vreg area clean)
Storage 2
Display(s) 24"
Case P180
Audio Device(s) X-fi Plantinum
Power Supply Silencer 750
Software XP Pro SP3 to Windows 7
Benchmark Scores This varies from one driver to another.
I have to add that I think MS push for Windows 7 is NOT fail on Vista, but rather, Apples unexpected WIN on new imacx and OSX. Its not that OSX is wow brilliant. But in combination with the elegant imac boxes, it really is selling well.

MS needs a serious trick ... because even after all these years, there isnt a PC manufacturer that makes something that looks as nice as a mac. Therefore MS has to have a SIGNIFICANTLY more attractive product to win over MacOSX combination.

We heard about LEAN Windows... and I think Win7 will offer a lean x86 platform for intels new atoms. And LEAN Windows on Core 2 Quad will be like lightening. Wintel back on the playing field.

Good post! :toast:
And it's very possible that win7 will offer benefits for Atom. As with anything we have to wait and see.

BumbRush

Applying the same logic if you compare Windows 2000 (Professional) with XP, same applies. It's always been the order when a new version of Windows comes out.

infact i have said that for years, about xp vs 2k, if you use the app compat tool that lets you run "xp compat mode" for 2k you can install the same apps even office 2007 as been reported to install and run fine(as it should since all xp really is, is a SMALL update to 2k with a pretty "Fisher price my first pc" gui(luna).

unlike what some of you vistards are implying im not afrade of change, infact i was and normaly AM one of the first to try a new os when it hits.

i had 2k MONTHS b4 any of you likely knew it excisted, went to an ms confrance about it with a teacher of mine, we got free rc disks for 2k as well as download access to newer versions including the RTM.

i used it over my older 9x/nt4 dual boot because once i got ahold of drivers for my hardware(not that hard acctualy since i was on nvida video at the time) i was able to run all the same apps, granted at times i had to use the compat tool but that was no biggie, xp, i used the beta for a while but it was to unstable in beta to be ur primary os.

so i waited and got full, after about 6-8months i dumped it and went back to 2k because in that time ms had put out no less then 6 patches marked as critical updated that BROKE my video or audio drivers OR BOTH!!!! (they wouldnt inilize with windows boot, you had to remove the drivers and reinstall them till it worked, this coudl take as many as 20times, the update was NOT uninstallable)

guess what i found when i went back to 2k from xp, IT RUNS FASTER, and i had been saying xp ran faster on my same setup(768-1gb ram, duron@866, powerfull for the early xp days) tryed it again after sp1 and sp2, still was slower then 2k.

i had also gotten ahold of RC 2003(from ms) then full RTM 2003, and i used that till recently when somebody from these forums told me i should try x64pro again, i did, and thats where i am now.

ms gave a bunch of us in my area vista FREE the ultimate version, guess what, it lasted 4 weeks in dual boot me TRYING to like it, after that i removed it because
1. its slower
2. its less reliable
3. it dosnt work with a good 3rd of my apps
4. its not my hardware
5. i dont see the big deal about areo, for like 2 years pre-vista i had skins that had transparancy on windowblinds.......and the same kind of fx that vista uses, but far less heavy on the hardware.......so i dont see the big deal.

I am far from being afrade of change, I just refuse to use hackjob os's that ms rushes out(ME,xp, vista) hell i was in the ME beta, it was great till the last 3 revisions when they made all that buggy crap mandatory(it was all optional at first u could choose to not install it)

If i want pretty skins/gui fx, I will use windowblinds, at least on it IF I want I can make skins or edit them to suit MY NEEDS without having to pay ms to make my themes authentic or without hacking files to enabled unsigned theme support.....

Part of the vistard problem is that they cant accpet that others may and do have valid reasions for dissliking and "bad mouthing" vista, just because YOU dont have a problem and LOVE it dosnt mean everbody else does, hope you can understand that someday, because it would make ur lives easyer and make it so you dont gotta go around bashing people who dont like your favorite os.

hell you vistards remind me of mac and linux advocates a couple years ago, "its just better"(linux and mac), "the gui is far supperior"(mac), i could go on and on and on and on, I have been in computers for over 14years now professionaly, and guess what I know CRAP when I see it, and ms has put out 2 what i consider crap os's for desktop users in a row.

XP:
1. has issues with updates breaking stuff.
2. has issues with "rott" this refers to how over time it slows down and gets less reliable on the avrage users system.
3. bloat, why is xp so much larger then 2k when in reality it dosnt need to be.....

now I see that some people love xp, and some people LOVE vista, and thats koo, but when those people bitch about problems that root back dirrectly to VISTA then get mad and call you a hater when you point that out, well i call BULLSHIT, same deal with people complaining about problems on XP(specly sp2) honestly, but at least most xp users didnt get mad and say u where bashing xp because you blamed xp and sp2 for the problem they had(specly with wireless network cards)

blah, stop calling all of us who hate vista idiots or implyig it and maby we wont have to tag you as vistards....

Last edited:

BumbRush

Get ubuntu LOL

but ubuntu sucks......its noobie linux at best.......

there are plenty of good *nix os's out there, desktop bsd>ubuntu, vectorlinux>ubuntu

again i could go on and on and on, ubuntu is only really good for those who cant do ANYTHING themselves and need to spoon fed to them like an infant............

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
infact i have said that for years, about xp vs 2k, if you use the app compat tool that lets you run "xp compat mode" for 2k you can install the same apps even office 2007 as been reported to install and run fine(as it should since all xp really is, is a SMALL update to 2k with a pretty "Fisher price my first pc" gui(luna).

unlike what some of you vistards are implying im not afrade of change, infact i was and normaly AM one of the first to try a new os when it hits, i had 2k MONTHS b4 any of you likely knew it excisted, went to an ms confrance about it with a teacher of mine, we got free rc disks for 2k as well as download access to newer versions including the RTM, i used it over my older 9x/nt4 dual boot because once i got ahold of drivers for my hardware(not that hard acctualy since i was on nvida video at the time) i was able to run all the same apps, granted at times i had to use the compat tool but that was no biggie, xp, i used the beta for a while but it was to unstable in beta to be ur primary os, so i waited and got full, after about 6-8months i dumped it and went back to 2k because in that time ms had put out no less then 6 patches marked as critical updated that BROKE my video or audio drivers OR BOTH!!!! (they wouldnt inilize with windows boot, you had to remove the drivers and reinstall them till it worked, this coudl take as many as 20times, the update was NOT uninstallable)

guess what i found when i went back to 2k from xp, IT RUNS FASTER, and i had been saying xp ran faster on my same setup(768-1gb ram, duron@866, powerfull for the early xp days) tryed it again after sp1 and sp2, still was slower then 2k, and i had also gotten ahold of RC 2003(from ms) then full RTM 2003, and i used that till recently when somebody from these forums told me i should try x64pro again, i did, and thats where i am now.

ms gave a bunch of us in my area vista FREE the ultimate version, guess what, it lasted 4 weeks in dual boot me TRYING to like it, after that i removed it because
1. its slower
2. its less reliable
3. it dosnt work with a good 3rd of my apps
4. its not my hardware
5. i dont see the big deal about areo, for like 2 years pre-vista i had skins that had transparancy on windowblinds.......and the same kind of fx that vista uses, but far less heavy on the hardware.......so i dont see the big deal.

I am far from being afrade of change, I just refuse to use hackjob os's that ms rushes out(ME,xp, vista) hell i was in the ME beta, it was great till the last 3 revisions when they made all that buggy crap mandatory(it was all optional at first u could choose to not install it)

If i want pretty skins/gui fx, I will use windowblinds, at least on it IF I want I can make skins or edit them to suit MY NEEDS without having to pay ms to make my themes authentic or without hacking files to enabled unsigned theme support.....

Part of the vistard problem is that they cant accpet that others may and do have valid reasions for dissliking and "bad mouthing" vista, just because YOU dont have a problem and LOVE it dosnt mean everbody else does, hope you can understand that someday, because it would make ur lives easyer and make it so you dont gotta go around bashing people who dont like your favorite os.
hell you vistards remind me of mac and linux advocates a couple years ago, "its just better"(linux and mac), "the gui is far supperior"(mac), i could go on and on and on and on, I have been in computers for over 14years now professionaly, and guess what I know CRAP when I see it, and ms has put out 2 what i consider crap os's for desktop users in a row.

XP:
1. has issues with updates breaking stuff.
2. has issues with "rott" this refers to how over time it slows down and gets less reliable on the avrage users system.
3. bloat, why is xp so much larger then 2k when in reality it dosnt need to be.....

now I see that some people love xp, and some people LOVE vista, and thats koo, but when those people bitch about problems that root back dirrectly to VISTA then get mad and call you a hater when you point that out, well i call BULLSHIT, same deal with people complaining about problems on XP(specly sp2) honestly, but at least most xp users didnt get mad and say u where bashing xp because you blamed xp and sp2 for the problem they had(specly with wireless network cards)

blah, stop calling all of us who hate vista idiots or implyig it and maby we wont have to tag you as vistards....

dude youtr a tool i didnt say anything about ppl being afraid of change sit down wip out you leapfrog and learn to read.....figured id break it down for you since you like to use alot of little kid talk.

FatForester

Processor Intel e2180 2.0ghz @ 2.8ghz w/ stock volts
Motherboard ASUS P5K-e Wifi-AP
Cooling Zalman 9500 w/ AS5
Memory G.Skill Black PI's DDR2 @ 896MHz 4-4-4-12 1.9v
Video Card(s) EVGA 8800GT w/ Zalman VF-900
Storage 2x Crucial C300 64GB, Samsung F3 2TB & 1TB, F1 1TB & 750GB
Display(s) ASUS VW246H 24" 16:9
Case Ultra / Chieftec Black Tower
Audio Device(s) X-fi XtremeMusic -> Z-5300e's
Power Supply PCP&C 610 Silencer
Software Windows 7 x64
unlike what some of you vistards are implying im not afrade of change, infact i was and normaly AM one of the first to try a new os when it hits, i had 2k MONTHS b4 any of you likely knew it excisted, went to an ms confrance about it with a teacher of mine

If you want people to respect your all-mighty self-conceited opinion, at least learn to spell and use grammar. A true "professional" would realize that going on a rant such as that doesn't help in proving a point. Your second "paragraph" was a run-on sentence that lasted 6 lines! I know that's being picky, but it takes 5 times longer to read and decipher something written like that.

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
I coudnt agree more Sol it seems a number of ppl get carried away with there emotions in these threads and endup having a brain explosion. It would be nice to see a balanced discussion with these type of threads but it doesnt seem to happen :/

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
lol thnak you and your totally entitled to you opinion....im not nay say tword ppl who dont like the OS and neither am i for the ppl who think vista rocks and ate ppl who wont change to it...im really not saying all ppl are afraiod of change im actually not thinking of anyone inparticular..i simply stated that those are a few of the reasons...

for example

A. some ppl are afraid of change and though that is understandable is no reason to bash and not simply try the os out.

B. the ppl who jump on the bandwagon are especially at the gun becauser they havent tried it though i totally understand the bugs and rumors going around make it un appeling.

C. The ppl running it on old computers are asking for it ..and though it doesnt run right on that system i honestly dont think thats fair ground to call out an OS..though i completely understand some ppl cant help their situation either they dont want o or they dont have enough money to upgrade their computer (nor would they want to especially if its done simply for an OS) i am honestly the latter of the 2 im a super poor bastard..i cant afford any parts and when i get my tax return i will be upgrading its still going to be tight..it was mer chance my computer could run it as i had upgraded my computer spacifically for crysis. And its not like im completely oblivious..though who remember mny remember the athlon XP rig i had and thats what i beta tested vista on.

D.And the problem if you have a problem with the Os it should be expected...GRANTED anything you need to pay an obsene amount of money for should include some sort of functonality..however that is not to say you couldnt expect it...vista is a NEW OS and as any new software comes out you have updates i would like you to give me one example of something that didnt need an update...im not talking about something you didnt BOTHER updating im talking about a new or old program that has had no updates because it doesnt need one...and though ppl may have technical diffuculties with vista it is not beyond their power to fix it....remember XP SP1? that had a huge arsanal of problmes and though i have never delt with that personally and maybe neither have these types of ppl thats not going without saying the problems didnt exist which i can assure you they did...and just like than you open up a registry modification prog you run msconfig and services.msc..and you get to work making it better and trying to figure it out...i mean its not like we dont know how to trouble shoot..ask anyone on TPU....the only reason 99% of us are here is because we sighned up because we had a problem...or else why would we be registered on a tech forum....?

im not calling anyone out..i can see both sides...iv lived on boh ends i understand...however have being from both ends of the spectrum i can still raise the valid arguments..because i find most of the time...those are infact the things holding ppl back and the majority of the time they can be over come with technical skill patience and a pack of cigarettes like all the other OS's before it.

re read plz here let me help....

I coudnt agree more Sol it seems a number of ppl get carried away with there emotions in these threads and endup having a brain explosion. It would be nice to see a balanced discussion with these type of threads but it doesnt seem to happen :/

i couldnt agree more. Their have been many times for example the thread that was about which company had better image quality...these things would be alot more informative if ppl could learn to carry on a professional conversation however they seem to lack a couple elementary skills.

there are plenty of good *nix os's out there, desktop bsd>ubuntu, vectorlinux>ubuntu

again i could go on and on and on, ubuntu is only really good for those who cant do ANYTHING themselves and need to spoon fed to them like an infant............

lol?.....

Last edited:
System Name Media PC
Processor Intel Core-i5 4460
Motherboard Asus H97i plus
Cooling Noctua LH-9i with upgraded NF-A9, x2 Noctua NF-F12
Memory 8GB x2 Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz kit
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Super clocked GTX970 itx
Storage 1TB western digital black 2.5"
Display(s) Samsung 55" Plasma
Case Fractal Design Node 202
Audio Device(s) Onboard DSP, sound forwarded to Onkyo receiver in 2.1 mode
Power Supply Fractal Design 430w itx PSU
Mouse Logitech Wireless gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech Wireless, Xbox One S controller
Software Windows 10 pro

yeah but it has REALLY REALLY f**king good support ;) even if it is linux-for-nubs! yeah like most people who run...well... windows!!!!!

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular
The reason windows is having flawss is because the OS is becoming far too bloated.

BumbRush

If you want people to respect your all-mighty self-conceited opinion, at least learn to spell and use grammar. A true "professional" would realize that going on a rant such as that doesn't help in proving a point. Your second "paragraph" was a run-on sentence that lasted 6 lines! I know that's being picky, but it takes 5 times longer to read and decipher something written like that.

there i broke it up for you, maby i will do one sentance a line from now on so that people who need help reading can coap.

solar, i thought u where a koo guy, i see why some ppl been blocking you lately, u have become quite bitter and crochity(cranky)

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
i think of myself as a cool guy and have nothing against you valid points but in the wrong tone. Lot of ppl blocking me? like other than yourself?....damn now my e-penis just shrunk a little...that means all 4k+ of my posts cant be read by everybody what am i gonna do? Thats a shame judging by what the rest of the world tells me i can come up with some pretty good material meh their loss.

also dont consider myself crotchety..i dont like being called a vistard when i blatently posted that i under stood both sides and i wasnt for or against anybody...if the forum didnt have a color offset id say it was pretty back and white.

nothing against you bumrush.

BumbRush

The reason windows is having flawss is because the OS is becoming far too bloated.

and what os today isnt?

every os today that is bloated compared to the past.

this includes all the most popular linux distrobutions.

they come with shit you dont need/want, most dont let you choose not to install it....blah

mac os comes with crap that i would yank out.

i hope this style of posting is better then earlyer posts.

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!
I'm not sure why there is even still discussion about why vista is great or sucks. Its all been said already (bloated, pretty, buggy for some, ect.), no need to get in a huff. Everyone has their preference and thats fine, a truly great os is one that will offer variations for everyone so that it can be made to fit each persons likings. Here's to hoping Windows 7 accomplishes this. :toast:

Last edited:

BumbRush

i think of myself as a cool guy and have nothing against you valid points but in the wrong tone. Lot of ppl blocking me? like other than yourself?....damn now my e-penis just shrunk a little...that means all 4k+ of my posts cant be read by anybody what am i gonna do? Thats a shame judging by what the rest of the world tells me i can come up with some pretty good material meh their loss.

also dont consider myself crotchety..i dont like being called a viostard when i blatently posted that i under stood both sides and i wasnt fo o against anybody...iof the forum didnt have a color offset id say it was pretty back and white.

i never said i blocked you.

i can see with the tone you take and how you react to my posts why some ppl have said they have you blocked, like addsub.

i couldnt care less about your e-peen or ur real one(if u have a real one :p )

the only person i blocked was newtekie.

i got sick of his ranting about how nvidia is perfect and can do no wrong, and how ati/amd suck and can do no right.

im no fanboi, but i get sick of the attacks on anybody who has a differing openion.

like if i say vista sucks i have 10 people jump on me and call me ignorant.

or tell me im afrade of change, even if my reasions are valid and shared by millions of people across the world.

If you like vista, more power to you, but dont tell me in wrong for dissliking it or bitching about problems i and my clients have had with it.

again i hope this style of posting is helping people to read what i post easyer.

BumbRush

Its spelled "cope". Anyway, I'm not sure why there is even still discussion about why vista is great or sucks. Its all been said already (bloated, pretty, buggy for some, ect.), no need to get in a huff. Everyone has their preference and thats fine, a truly great os is one that will offer variations for everyone so that it can be made to fit each persons likings. Here's to hoping Windows 7 accomplishes this. :toast:

but the thing is some of the ppl in this forum get mad if you post anything negitive about things such as:

nvidia

vista

creative

not to say that ATI/AMD fans dont do the same shit at times, but they never get as rude and costic and i havent seen any of them on here try and use broken "my view is the only view" logic.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
but the thing is some of the ppl in this forum get mad if you post anything negitive about things such as:

nvidia

vista

creative

not to say that ATI/AMD fans dont do the same shit at times, but they never get as rude and costic and i havent seen any of them on here try and use broken "my view is the only view" logic.

i use creative but their not my number 1 i like turtle beach :)

System Name Aquarium
Processor Ryzen 9 7950x
Motherboard ROG Strix X670-E
Cooling Lian Li Galahead 360 AIO
Memory 2x16gb Flare X5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR5-6000 PC5-48000
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3060
Storage 2TB WD SN850X Black NVMe, 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe
Display(s) Gigabyte 32" IPS 144Hz
Case Hyte Y60
Power Supply Corsair RMx 850
Software Win 11 Pro/ PopOS!

nvidia

vista

creative

I've seen ati/amd fans be pretty insulting for no good reason. I'm not arguing that people are rude some times, but calling people "vistards" only makes you a hypocrite. Fight illogic with logic, not with more illogic, it will break down on its own. ;)

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
I think we should just continue or at least try to this got all sorts of ridiculous..

my apologies if i seemed off character...i have a habit of reacting o something in the same way it was presented ot me.

System Name Becca 2
Processor AMD A10 4600m quad core @ 2.3 ghz
Motherboard dunno
Cooling Logitech alto connect
Memory 16 Gig ddr3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Ati HD 7660G + & 7470M
Storage 1 TB
Audio Device(s) onboard crap
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit with sp1
Hmmm as far as im concerned sols one of the most respected ppl here at tpu very friendly fair and always good a for a laugh.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
you have my thanks but forgive me for not exactly knowing what to type..i lock up at these types of things...i can only say that is what greatly appreciated its not like someone can already know their self worth to a community so its interesting to know sometimes :)