1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOS request: HIS Radeon HD6970 IceQ Mix 2GB

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by marek, Aug 22, 2012.

1. marek New Member

Jun 7, 2012
    1 (0.00/day)
    Thanks Received:
    It's my first post (and thread) here so hello to everyone but... let's get to the point.

I'm desperately looking for a BIOS for my HIS Radeon HD6970 IceQ Mix 2GB (H697QM2G2M)
    It's very rare card because of its Lucid Hydralogix chip. My first card has died after three months. HIS replaced my card with a new one but after a week it has died too. Now I have a card which doesn't send a signal to monitor but my computer is working (I can hear a log on screen sound, hd led is blinking, etc.). I thought maybe I can put this card to the second PCI-E slot (now I have my old GF8800GT in first slot) and try to reflash this card. Ofcourse HIS doesn't want to send me a BIOS. It took them about 6 months to replace my first card (they have the worst support I've ever seen but it's a long story...). I don't want to wait another six months. Sending it to Hong Kong and back to me would cost me about a 200USD and I don't want to spend another money for it :(