• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOS Request: need original BIOS for HIS H695QNT2G2M IceQ X Turbo 2GB 6950

sXeJT

Got a borked HIS H695QNT2G2M 6950 - fans spin up and nothing looks burnt on the board. Even though the card is only 6 months old, HIS refuses to send me the original BIOS (because I bought it used). HIS customer service BLOWS. :wtf:

Can't seem to find the original BIOS for this anywhere, so if anyone has the file or can do a GPUZ dump for me, I'd GREATLY appreciate it.

Or if you've got a 6970 or tweaked BIOS that works on this card, even better. :D

Thanks!

Last edited:

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
the bios should work. unless your card is a different revision - Ive had that happen before... IDENTICAL 5850's from sapphire, but one was a different revision and i pretty much bricked it when i tried to flash it with a custom bios from my other card....thats when i found out the bios versions were incompatible and it was a different revision (always make sure you check if you ever go crossfire)

as for the whole RMA thing, sure it sucks, but IMO they should still cover it whether the card is secondhand or not so long as its under warranty.

They would never send you a new bios anyway. even sapphire wouldnt send one to me when i made that mistake flashing the wrong bios onto a 5850 that looked exactly the same as my other one, despite me telling them i knew where i went wrong and i could fix it in less then 30seconds if they would supply me the correct bios.

and the shocking thing was i was upfront and honest about what I had done with it instead of just telling them it was DoA like most people do if they mess up something theyve owned for less then 1hr.

Luckily the shop I ordered from still had stock and a replacement was sent out and arrived within the week.

Company Procedure just means their hands are tied. Fortunately some forums have reps from hardware manufacturer's (who are also enthusiasts like most of us here) and they try to help out where they can.

In our case ThermalTake, BeQuiet & NXZT havent started making pc components yet apart from powersupplies, cases, fans, fan controllers and peripherals etc etc. so so they dont really need to deal with the same hardships as GPU partners do.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
i added all his hd 6950 bioses that were submitted but not public