• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BIOSTAR TForce 590 & TForce 570

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
BIOSTAR Microtech Int'l Corp. a professional manufacturer of motherboards and one of the well-know AMD platform solution provider, today proudly announces its new T-series AM2 motherboards with nForce 500 series chipset motherboards -TForce 590 SLI Deluxe, TForce 570 U Deluxe. BIOSTAR luxury T-series motherboards from BIOSTAR are designed to provide PC gaming enthusiasts with its unrivalled features and deluxe packing.

Luxurious Accessories
The luxurious accessories set includes 1 HDD&FDD cable, 4 SATA cables, 4 SATA Power cables,1 User's Manual, 1 Driver CD, 1 SPDIF cable, 1 Rear I/O Panel, 1 Ear Phone, 1 USB Charge set and also a useful gift - Travel Bag "on the go"!
Ready for the next generation socket AM2 CPU
The new AM2 CPU is based on 64-bit architecture and designed to support the performance dual channel DDR2 memory, hitting the highest speed of 800MHz. The energy-efficient socket AM2 CPU not only drives PCs more efficient and powerful, but also cools your PC silently with AMD Cool 'n' Quiet! technology.

TForce 590 SLI Deluxe - T-series Limited Edition
TForce 590 SLI Deluxe with NV nForce 590 SLI chipset belongs to the enthusiast motherboards, delivering revolutionary NV technology like SLI(2x16), Linkboost and DualNet. The NV Linkboost technology can optimize performance up to 25% faster clocks automatically with its fast core-logic. Furthermore, TForce 590 SLI Deluxe builds in a variety of I/O ports and strong overclocking hardware features such as flexible e-SATA 3Gb/s port, dual Gb LAN, LED diagnostic monitor and 6 MOSFETs with heat sink to stabilize CPU power. TForce 590 SLI Deluxe provides complete overclocking solution to satisfy even the most demanding power user.

TForce 570 U Deluxe
TForce 570 U Deluxe with NV nForce 570 Ultra chipset belongs to the performance motherboards. It integrates 6 SATA 3Gb/s with NV RAID, Dual Gb LAN for more connectivity options and LED diagnostic to monitor motherboard status. TForce 570 U Deluxe is the best solution for driving system performance that brings earth-shattering game playing experience.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Tech Ron

USB charge set

I have seen these free gifts mentioned with a number of Biostar MB's. Does anyone know any details about them? In particular, the free USB charge set - what devices are supported. I received them with my new motherboard, but haven't the slightest idea what the adapter fit. There is absolutely no (printed) documentation included with this or the earphone/microphone gifts. I think I can figure the latter one out :laugh: but haven't a clue as to the former one (the charge set).
I have searched both the US and Taiwan BioStar websites, emailed BioStar sales, and googled the world looking for this info (that's how I found this forum). All has been in vain. Any help would be appreciated. ;) Thanks in advance.
Ron

Processor Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard ASUS Prime B350 Plus
Cooling Water cooling
Memory Corsair 3000
Video Card(s) GTX 1070
Storage Corsair Force 500/ Kingston128 in raid 0
Display(s) Acer 24 , 144hz
Case Nxt
Audio Device(s) Creative labs
Power Supply Rosewill 750 bronze
Mouse Mx 518
Keyboard Thermaltake esports
Software WIN 10
Benchmark Scores 1352 cinebench
Yeah i bought mine (T force4 U ) in feb nice board the onboard nic has problems would bsod whenever i would have a large dl. put in a pci nic and ben ok i have updated drivers and flashed bios now i get this cable unplug deal soo back to the pci nic .

One thing and this may be stupid to point out is if you have a nforce chipset save your self some time and use ntune worked wonders for me . ran the corse and then ran the fine got amd 64 +3700 2.4ghz = 2.75 and this with two stiks of 1 gb infeion memory which isnt the best mem in the world .

Ketxxx

Heedless Psychic
System Name Ravens Talon
Processor AMD R7 3700X @ 4.4GHz 1.3v
Motherboard MSI X570 Tomahawk
Cooling Modded 240mm Coolermaster Liquidmaster
Memory 2x16GB Klevv BoltX 3600MHz & custom timings
Video Card(s) Powercolor 6800XT Red Devil
Storage 250GB Asgard SSD, 1TB Integral SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda
Display(s) 27" BenQ Mobiuz
Case NZXT Phantom 530
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DX 7.1 PCI-E
Power Supply 1000w Supernova
Software Windows 10 x64
Benchmark Scores Fast. I don't need epeen.
and now the important bit - pics of both the boards ;)

Attachments

• TForce 570 U Deluxe..jpg
    TForce 570 U Deluxe..jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 652
  • TForce 590 SLI Deluxe.jpg
    TForce 590 SLI Deluxe.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 868