• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BitFenix Design Lab Officially Announces the Colossus PC Chassis

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
^^

I can confirm what sneaky said. Those are old pics ;) I got to see a *crapload* of Colossus cases(black, white with red, blue and even green LED lighting) all last week.

naram-sin

System Name Valkyrie II
Processor AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
Motherboard Asus M5A97 PRO
Cooling Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
Memory 2 * 4GB CMX8GX3M2A2000C9
Video Card(s) nVidia GTX460 768 MB
Storage 1*WD1500HLFS + 1*WD10EARS + 2*WD20EARS RAID1
Display(s) Xerox 24"
Case Cooler Master HAF932
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC885 8ch
Power Supply Chieftex 650W modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
This picture from casekings doesn't seem to have the screw hole placement issue for the rear fan http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/popup_image.php?pID=15014&imgID=1 (sorry, can't hot link).

Well I was thinking fail because I run push/pull fans with my H50 and the pulling fan is mounted outside the chassis...so it would be impossible with this case.....OR if you wanted to mount a rad on the outside, fail:slap:

^^

I can confirm what sneaky said. Those are old pics ;) I got to see a *crapload* of Colossus cases(black, white with red, blue and even green LED lighting) all last week.

Well, there it is. You are right. And, t77, I get your point, that really seems to be an impossible situation.

And Dark, thanks for another insight. I just realized that the Swede (above) gave us a (working) link to CK gallery... where all of our problems are solved and screws unscrewed.

Ahyhow, still determined to get one, as soon as its out. Classic rig, with lots of storage and lots of airblowers (no WC). Argh! ...:rolleyes: