1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bitfenix Nova TG

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    The Bitfenix Nova TG is aiming to be an interesting choice for the entry level. While the original Nova, launched nearly two years ago, managed to sport a US$30 price tag, this also meant sacrificing functionality and layout when it came to the interior. The Nova TG does not only come with a tempered glass side panel, but upgraded internals and a splash of color. Is it worth the higher price tag of US$50?

To read this review go to: https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Bitfenix/Nova_TG/

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 11:56 PM
    10 Year Member at TPU
  2. Athlon2K15

Athlon2K15 HyperVtXâ„¢

Thanks Received:
    Don't let the review fool you, this case is a huge piece of shit. :)

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. EntropyZ

EntropyZ

Thanks Received:
    It's nice that there are options though, but it ain't got nothing on Silverstone, Fractal Design, Phanteks and NZXT offerings.

$50 for a TG case, so there's that. But I doubt this case has good cooling even if it's in ATX form factor. The HDD/ODD trays feel so out of place in 2017.

For $20 more you can get the S340. Which seems like a much better choice IMO. And Corsair still has decent cases near the $50 mark, though you won't find tempered glass. It sucks though that most are still asking premium for TG cases especially if they are uATX. That's just my observation though.

I've never seen a good Bitfenix case. Especially on the cooling front. There's just nothing that stands out about them.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:10 AM
    Athlon2K15 says thanks.