• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Blizzard Celebrates StarCraft's 20th Anniversary with Many In-game Freebies

StarCraft officially turns 20 on March 31, 2018, and all throughout the month, we'll be celebrating this epic milestone alongside our epic community of players. Revisit the saga that introduced the world to iconic characters like Jim Raynor, Sarah Kerrigan, and Zeratul, and helped set the stage for esports as we know them today.

• StarCraft Short Film: On March 31, we're debuting StarCraft is Life: A 20th Anniversary Celebration, which features StarCraft players from around the world sharing how the series has impacted their lives.
  • StarCraft Anniversary Live Stream: Join us on March 30 and 31 for a live celebration featuring StarCraft personalities old and new. Tune in on Twitch during the stream to earn a commemorative console skin for StarCraft II, and earn even more goodies by watching StarCraft on Twitch throughout the entire month!
  • Party Across Games. It may be StarCraft's birthday, but all our universes are coming to the party. Leading up to StarCraft's anniversary on March 31, we're giving out all kinds of bonuses and goodies when you log into your favorite Blizzard games.
  • StarCraft II: Log in to earn Remastered Terran, Zerg, and Protoss console skins; a 20 Years of StarCraft portrait; a 20 Years of StarCraft achievement; and 20 Years of Terran, Zerg, and Protoss decals. Select StarCraft II items will also be on sale from March 6-20.
  • StarCraft Remastered: A new console skin awaits those who log in during the StarCraft 20th Anniversary. StarCraft Remastered will also be on sale from March 6-20.
  • Heroes of the Storm: Log in to earn Protoss, Zerg, and Terran portraits and test your mettle in StarCraft-themed Brawls. Also, be on the lookout for a new Hero from the StarCraft universe coming to the Nexus soon.
  • Diablo III: Call down the Hyperion to Tristram-in a manner of speaking-with the new Battlecruiser Pet.
  • World of Warcraft: WoW players can stand up and be recognized when they /salute one of the following StarCraft-themed companion pets: Zergling, Grunty, Mini Thor, Baneling, or Zeradar.
  • Overwatch: One of the Dominion's deadliest Ghosts meets Talon's ruthless assassin with the new Kerrigan Widowmaker skin.
  • Hearthstone: Get ready for a StarCraft-inspired Tavern Brawl later this month.

For more information on how each Blizzard game will be celebrating StarCraft, when you can get your hands on these exclusive bonuses and goodies, and for news on all things StarCraft 20th Anniversary, head over to www.starcraft2.com/sc20.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name My PC
Processor 4670K@4.4GHz
Motherboard Gryphon Z87
Cooling CM 212
Memory 2x8GB+2x4GB @2400GHz
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition 1425MHz OC+, 8GB
Storage Intel 530 SSD 480GB + Intel 510 SSD 120GB + 2x500GB hdd raid 1
Display(s) HP envy 32 1440p
Case CM Mastercase 5
Audio Device(s) Sbz ZXR
Power Supply Antec 620W
Mouse G502
Keyboard G910
Software Win 10 pro
They were always greedy bastards :)

bug

Processor Intel i5-12600k
Motherboard Asus H670 TUF
Cooling Arctic Freezer 34
Memory 2x16GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 SC
Storage 500GB Samsung 970 EVO, 500GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Crucial MX300 and 2TB Crucial MX500
Display(s) Dell U3219Q + HP ZR24w
Case Raijintek Thetis
Audio Device(s) Audioquest Dragonfly Red :D
Power Supply Seasonic 620W M12
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard G.Skill KM780R
Software Arch Linux + Win10
They were always greedy bastards :)
That is not how I remember the Blizzard that gave me Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Diablo, Diablo 2 and StarCraft.
Activision Blizzard on the other hand, I couldn't care less about.

Fx

Processor Ryzen 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming
Cooling Noctua
Memory G.SKILL Flare X Series 16GB DDR4 3466
Video Card(s) EVGA 980ti FTW
Storage (OS)Samsung 950 Pro (512GB), (Data) WD Reds
Display(s) 24" Dell UltraSharp U2412M
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser GAME ONE
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 650 P2
Mouse Mionix Castor
Keyboard Deck Hassium Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
The only series that I care about from Blizzard is Warcraft; not to be confused with World of Warcraft.

What does it take to get them to make Warcraft 4?