• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Bluetooth Problems......

TheCrow

Processor Intel i7-930 @ 4.oghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage Gene III Extreme
Cooling Noctua NHU12F
Memory 6GB Kingston HyperX @ 1600mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX560TI OC
Storage OCZ Agility 3 90GB SSD, 4x Seagate 500GB
Display(s) Acer 22" Widescreen LCD
Case Thermaltake Soprano VB1000BWS
Audio Device(s) Onboard XFI
Power Supply Corsair CX600V2
Software Windows Se7en 64 Extreme Edition
Basically I have a Microsft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse set (Entertainment desktop 8000), and it keeps cutting out.

For example i can be typing away or scrolling a webpage with the mouse wheel and all of a sudden they will stop responding. Now the set uses the supplied bluetooth dongle and i have tried it in every usb slot with the same problem occuring. I have even changed the dongle from software managed to hardware and still get the same problem.

I emailed MS to see if they had any ideas, but instead they are sending me out a new sidewinde keyboard and mouse which is nice enough, but i really love this keyboard and mouse and wanna see if i can sort the problem.

I have googled the world and found i am not the only one with a problem, however no definate cure has been found.

I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced these kinda problems and if they had any idea what caused them. I have tried changing my wireless routers channel but this did not help.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Oh and i had the same problem on windows vista 64, and at the moment im using win 7 64 ultimate.