• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

BLUETTI AC200P 2000 Wh Portable Power Station/UPS

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
What if I told you you could buy a portable UPS that offers pure sine wave AC output and can give you over an hour of juice for your gaming PC? This is just one of the many features aboard the BLUETTI AC200P portable power station, which crams in multiple charging inputs and outputs to interest many a home owner too.

Show full review

System Name Workstation
Processor Intel Core-i9 9960x
Motherboard Asus WS X299 SAGE
Cooling Custom
Memory Crucial Ballistix 128 GB (8 x BL2K16G36C16U4B)
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3
Storage Intel Optane 905P (SSDPED1D015TAX1), Sabrent Rocket 2 TB, 4 x HGST DC HC530
Display(s) NEC PA272W-BK-SV, Eizo CG2700S-BK
Case Custom
Audio Device(s) Asus Essence STX II, Sony WH-1000XM
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Platinum 1200 W
Mouse Logicool G502 Proteus Core
Keyboard Logicool G810
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, several Adobe software
VSG said:
...change the language to English or Mandarin,

From what I saw in the picture, it is English and Japanese.

Regardless, thank you very much for taking your time to review the unit. I'm really interested in the solar panel accessories.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
From what I saw in the picture, it is English and Japanese.

Regardless, thank you very much for taking your time to review the unit. I'm really interested in the solar panel accessories.
Let me not assume things then and simply say change the language. Thanks for pointing it out!

Processor AMD Ryzen R7 5800x
Motherboard B550i Aorus Pro AX
Cooling Custom Cooling
Memory 32Gb Patriot Viper 3600 RGB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Ventus Trio OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO
Display(s) Specterpro 34uw100
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 Gold SFX
Mouse Glorious Model D Wireless
Keyboard Ducky One 2
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit
I've been checking these type of gadgets for a few mobths now to anticipate the power outtages we normally experience when there are storms.

The 1000w version of this costs around $2000 here. The same goes for Jackery. Needless to say it is way out of my budget.

• Sad
Honestly, cool as .. something. Really like it. Thx for review.

Also might prove very useful in not so distant future.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I've been checking these type of gadgets for a few mobths now to anticipate the power outtages we normally experience when there are storms.

The 1000w version of this costs around $2000 here. The same goes for Jackery. Needless to say it is way out of my budget.
Yeah prices are still quite high for the average layperson. The main reason to go with LFP batteries is longevity and capacity, meaning the smaller units don't really make much practical sense either. This is really the smallest in size that I would recommend over gas generators and the like.

Processor AMD Ryzen R7 5800x
Motherboard B550i Aorus Pro AX
Cooling Custom Cooling
Memory 32Gb Patriot Viper 3600 RGB
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 Ventus Trio OC
Storage Samsung 960 EVO
Display(s) Specterpro 34uw100
Case SSUPD Meshlicious
Power Supply Cooler Master V750 Gold SFX
Mouse Glorious Model D Wireless
Keyboard Ducky One 2
VR HMD Quest 2
Software Windows 11 64bit
You are right. Anything under 2000w kinda useless for me as I would also beed it for cooking or heating food.

At 2000 usd, that would be in the off/on solar installation range in my area and I guess the premium here is the portability.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
Given the ease of connection for solar panels it gives the user the option to purchase their own brand and wattage if they desire, assuming the built in regulator can handle them.

Processor 9600k
Motherboard MSI Z390I Gaming EDGE AC
Cooling Scythe Mugen 5
Memory 32GB of G.Skill Ripjaws V 3600MHz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI 3080 Ventus OC
Storage 2x Intel 660p 1TB
Display(s) Acer CG437KP
Case Streacom BC1 mini
Audio Device(s) Topping MX3
Power Supply Corsair RM750
Mouse R.A.T. DWS
Keyboard HAVIT KB487L / AKKO 3098 / Logitech G19
VR HMD HTC Vive
Benchmark Scores What's a "benchmark"?
I really like these units. With my next house purchase, hopefully within five years, I'm going to go semi-off grid with power - or fully so if technology and money permit. While portability is not an important concern in this case, I like how the battery backup technology is progressing, especially in relation to cost and density. With the biggest power sucker being AC and the kettle (we don't really cook at home), one of the 3.6KWh units from the likes of EcoFlow should easily get me through any day and expanded to 10kWh, plus solar panels on the roof, would probably be an all-in, endgame solution, with the grid only serving as a backup for long-lasting bad weather or a hardware malfunction. Not the cheapest way to do it, but I like to have options.

Last edited:
The New England region of the United States
System Name Daily Driver(gaming, browsing)
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aurus Pro Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black
Memory 32GB(2x16GB) Patriot Viper DDR4-3200C16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3060 Ti
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB (Boot/OS)|Hynix Platinum P41 2TB (Games)|Kingston KC3000 2TB (Misc)
Display(s) Gigabyte G27F
Case Corsair Graphite 600T w/mesh side
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 2.1 | cheapo gaming headset when mic is needed
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Redragon M808-KS Storm Pro (Great Value)
Keyboard Redragon K512 Shiva replaced a Corsair K70 Lux - Blue on Black
VR HMD Nope
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Nope
Really cool product, gut punch price tag. Maybe these will become affordable in a few years. I was thinking it would be something nice to have for brief power outages. It could easily run the oil furnace and whatever else for a few hours. I'd rather use something like this rather than a gas generator with the noise and exhaust fumes.

I'd be tempted to invest into one of these as a UPS option for my personal rig+peripherals (NAS, Modem, Router, etc), but the bigger one on wheels is more enticing just for the fact it can be connected to the central breaker panel and used as a whole home battery for the occasional brown-outs we have in my area. But ultimately, I'll just wait until both versions or equivalents from other manufacturers becomes more affordable. I've also been burned off trusting an early model Kickstarter/Indiegogo electronic unit, so more reason to wait and let the early adopters test and break them.

The New England region of the United States
System Name Daily Driver(gaming, browsing)
Processor Ryzen 7 3800X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aurus Pro Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black
Memory 32GB(2x16GB) Patriot Viper DDR4-3200C16
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3060 Ti
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB (Boot/OS)|Hynix Platinum P41 2TB (Games)|Kingston KC3000 2TB (Misc)
Display(s) Gigabyte G27F
Case Corsair Graphite 600T w/mesh side
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z625 2.1 | cheapo gaming headset when mic is needed
Power Supply Corsair HX850i
Mouse Redragon M808-KS Storm Pro (Great Value)
Keyboard Redragon K512 Shiva replaced a Corsair K70 Lux - Blue on Black
VR HMD Nope
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Nope
I'd be tempted to invest into one of these as a UPS option for my personal rig+peripherals (NAS, Modem, Router, etc), but the bigger one on wheels is more enticing just for the fact it can be connected to the central breaker panel and used as a whole home battery for the occasional brown-outs we have in my area. But ultimately, I'll just wait until both versions or equivalents from other manufacturers becomes more affordable. I've also been burned off trusting an early model Kickstarter/Indiegogo electronic unit, so more reason to wait and let the early adopters test and break them.
Yes, my goal is to have two or three Tesla walls and a full roof of solar panels. Enough to run off grid if needed and not change my lifestyle one bit. I can't remember the last time we had a brown out where I live. We have had three power outages in the past six months from severe weather, two short ones and one that lasted four hours.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
The unit and company both seem solid, for what it's worth. Of course the big one is still being made, but the one in the review has been out long enough for the update to have been announced recently, and there haven't been any issues reported from what I can see.