• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor Intel i5-3570K @ 3.4Ghz
Motherboard Asrock LGA1155 Z77 Extreme 4
Cooling Cooler Master Evo 212
Memory 16GB (4X4) G.Skill Ripjaw 2 DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Nvidia gForce GTX 660ti
Storage 1x Samsung 840 EVO 256GB 6Gb/s, 1x WD 500GB 6Gb/s, 1x WD 80GB 3Gb/s
Display(s) ASUS VH242H Black + 2 HP 2311x 23" LED
Case Fractal Design R4
Audio Device(s) Realtek OnBoard Both
Power Supply Cooler Master 850w
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
I read in kotaku that the rumour is false, the game will ship 10th

Could you link it? Because the only article I see from Kotaku is the rumor.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
System Name CDdude's Rig!
Processor AMD Athlon II X4 620
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengence @1600mhz
Video Card(s) XFX HD 6970 2GB
Storage OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD/WD Velociraptor 300GB
Display(s) ASUS VH232H 23" 1920x1080
Case Cooler Master CM690 (w/ side window)
Audio Device(s) Onboard (It sounds fine)
Power Supply Corsair 850TX
Software Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit SP1
Its ships here in the U.S on November 10th, there has been no word of an official delay of the game.

But there has been some concern due to the fact that the UK site ''Electronic Theatre'' claims that the PC version of the game has been pushed back to the 24th. Only problem is they don't have any source to back them up.

Nothing has come out from the devs about the subject and its still being listed as a November 10th release date at places like Gamestop.

System Name Quiet Gaming PC v5
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Gigabyte B550 Aorus Elite V2 (rev. 1.2)
Cooling Thermalright TRUE Rev. C
Memory 2x16GB TeamGroup Vulcan Z Red DDR4-3600 CL18
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT 309 RX 6700 XT
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe // TeamGroup MP34 4TB NVMe // Crucial MX100 512GB
Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1200
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard MKPlus Slayer M3 RGB Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro
Swedish retailer Webhallen (apparently one of the big ones) has a November 24th release date for the game.

Seriously, they don't give two sh*ts about PC gamers. And that tool 402 doesn't even bother replying to people in the IW forums (where he is a moderator) and purposely ignores all tweeter posts relative to this situation (just replies to bs posts).

Last edited:

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70
System Name Corporate Commando
Processor Intel i7 3820 @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard Asrock x79 extreme 6gb
Cooling corsair h100
Memory 8 gig corsair 1866 ddr3 ram
Video Card(s) 3 x EVGA GTX 680
Storage 2x samsung F3 1tb drives in RAID 0, 512gb samsung ssd
Display(s) 3 x Asus 27" monitor @ 5760 x 1080
Case Corsair C70
Power Supply Coolermaster 1200watt gold
I am actually kind of glad that it has been delayed...it gives me more time to play boarderlands, dragon age origins, and l4d :)

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Processor AMD Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz AIR
Motherboard ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Cooling 3 fans of MADNESS
Memory 4GB ADATA XPG DDR3 1600G
Video Card(s) ATI 4890 1GB GDDR5 memory
Storage 500gb SATAII
Display(s) 23" 1080p Acer H233Hbmid
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream / 600W / Active PFC
Software Windows 7 Professional 64bit
This is why i am no longer a PC gamer after this current generation PC got the shit end. All games are ported from console to PC so you end up with later launch dates and a shit ton of stupid bugs..or minimal changeable settings.
Sucks i am better at FPS on PC.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70
This is why i am no longer a PC gamer after this current generation PC got the shit end. All games are ported from console to PC so you end up with later launch dates and a shit ton of stupid bugs..or minimal changeable settings.
Sucks i am better at FPS on PC.

Its going to be worth the wait.;)

For me, its the other way, i gave up on Consoles not so long ago(especially with this generation, being as crappy as it is) i realized if i spend a little money on a decent rig/parts, i could have a gaming experience light years ahead of consoles.

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Yea? light years? i mean power wise yes but game wise, what game has come out that is so amazing on PC that it can't be done on consoles (and do NOT say crysis obviously there making crysis 2 for both),

Yeh you can have a PC that is crazy fucking good; but whats the point when the games don't really do much to "flex its muscle" Thats like owning a race car but trying to drive it down a local street. basically pointless.

This is where i stopped upgrading my computer because its not worth it? why spend a lot of money on a machine that gets poorly ported games from its console foe? In other words they do not make enough PC exclusive games to the point where its like "i can't find this game on console so i'll get a PC" and if they do make the PC version the only thing that is usually better is the graphics, (aside from all the bugs and crashes etc.)

I do not HATE on the PC, i am a tech at a computer shop. I just think that developers are so full of shit anymore, they can't even release a game that originated ON THE PC (the COD2 engine was written for the PC before consoles) before or the same time of the console version? They say its to add "polish". It's not worth it anymore to have a PC that can crush benchmarks because what games really need that much power when 95% of the games that come out on PC are just mediocre. Just for the eyecandy? is the money really worth just better eyecandy.

Not when a system will only cost 200-250 to get the same experience but usually better (I.E console versions hardly crash if ever and they release minimal patches for games)

Just saying with the damn generation and the ones to follow eventually High end pc's will only really flex its muscles in benchmarks against other PC's.

Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe // TeamGroup MP34 4TB NVMe // Crucial MX100 512GB
Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Software Windows 11 Pro
Consoles don't have mods.

/offtopic

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Yea? light years? i mean power wise yes but game wise, what game has come out that is so amazing on PC that it can't be done on consoles (and do NOT say crysis obviously there making crysis 2 for both),

Yeh you can have a PC that is crazy fucking good; but whats the point when the games don't really do much to "flex its muscle" Thats like owning a race car but trying to drive it down a local street. basically pointless.

This is where i stopped upgrading my computer because its not worth it? why spend a lot of money on a machine that gets poorly ported games from its console foe? In other words they do not make enough PC exclusive games to the point where its like "i can't find this game on console so i'll get a PC" and if they do make the PC version the only thing that is usually better is the graphics, (aside from all the bugs and crashes etc.)

I do not HATE on the PC, i am a tech at a computer shop. I just think that developers are so full of shit anymore, they can't even release a game that originated ON THE PC (the COD2 engine was written for the PC before consoles) before or the same time of the console version? They say its to add "polish". It's not worth it anymore to have a PC that can crush benchmarks because what games really need that much power when 95% of the games that come out on PC are just mediocre. Just for the eyecandy? is the money really worth just better eyecandy.

Not when a system will only cost 200-250 to get the same experience but usually better (I.E console versions hardly crash if ever and they release minimal patches for games)

Just saying with the damn generation and the ones to follow eventually High end pc's will only really flex its muscles in benchmarks against other PC's.

When thsoe consoles are first released they definitely don't cost 200-250 bucks. I find the rest of your point quite valid, but all in all for many of us here PC's are a hobby. Plus, I prefer a Keyboard and Mouse, but thankfully they are now supported on consoles.

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
When thsoe consoles are first released they definitely don't cost 200-250 bucks. I find the rest of your point quite valid, but all in all for many of us here PC's are a hobby. Plus, I prefer a Keyboard and Mouse, but thankfully they are now supported on consoles.

I agree, but this still holds current to today, any games you see releasing these days (even after the consoles cost 200-250), PC's see worse treatment than they did when these consoles Launched.

It's just going to get worse and worse until you actually are hooking up a PC to your Television and it is labeled Playstation 5 or Xbox 1080.

I am just making a point that MW2, should NOT be released 2 weeks or even a day after the Console version, as the engine that built COD4,COD2, is a PC engine. And as far as it being "worth the wait" i mean, you get no extras, so what are you waiting for? Better Graphics, and more cheaters in the game?

yeah, I miss the days when i had a PC and a Sega Dreamcast, and each system had its OWN games.

Now PS3 and XBOX are in the same category as PC, which is ashamed.:shadedshu

And yea MODS, that is the only argument i can see valid against games that come out for both console and PC.

I am not against PC games at all In fact i wish they ran/were better than they are. Its sad to see PC's get the crappy port of the games

HookeyStreet

Eat, sleep, game!
Yeah, it is said to see PC gaming getting slowly phased out :shadedshu I gave up on PC gaming a while back, but I did use to enjoy it.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70

Its not the fact that it can't be done. I never said there are games that can't run on Consoles cause there on PC.

Not every game turns out like Saints Row 2. I could care less if its a ported game to the PC, it's really all pushed down to the devs to really bring out the best in all platforms and not filter out the quality of the game when ported to different platforms. I do agree that theirs not a lot of PC exclusives, but i have high hopes for the multi plat games that are coming to PC.(which are a whole lot), also you don't need at all to spend a whole of money on pc hardware to make it run well(probably one of the oldest console noob arguments), the variety in hardware allows for everyone to pick and choose the best component for them, not every needs the ''ub3r 1337 rig'', hell i recently got a 4870 for $150 and at my res i know i will be able to play basically any game now and to come out at med-high settings(with some AA goodness:)). And lucky for you i am to tired to argue about the whole noob ''teh pc crashes and teh bugs are so many!1''.

It's not worth it anymore to have a PC that can crush benchmarks because what games really need that much power when 95% of the games that come out on PC are just mediocre. Just for the eyecandy? is the money really worth just better eyecandy.

Not everyone benchmarks(i don't, a lot of gamers don't. Unless its on a separate rig dedicated to doing that), and also a lot of people that do benchmark do other things(fold/crunch/really intensive things), its not like they wake up one day and say 'hmm i just got this game, i wonder what my benchmarks will say about my rig in terms of playing it'. Also, saying that the majority of PC games are mediocre is very strange to say the least, i mean the majority of games coming out are for all platforms(except Wii), the fact that it has better eyecandy is irrelevant and just another plus to the wonders of PC gaming.

Of course as stated my erocker, they don't start out at those prices.(it's taken 4 years to get to those prices) Also for that price do you get, the ability to upgrade parts, mods, free online(don't even mention the shitty PS3's service, that shit is so stripped down i would actually pay to go with Xbox live, if all those damn 360's didn't die on me). Like i said , im not going to go into the whole ''all PC games crash argument'', if you really think that, you really haven't been a PC gamer for very long or don't actually have a lot of experience with computers(which i assume you do if you work at a tech shop). Also, not every game is perfect, there are always bugs in games,(yes everywhere, consoles, PC) there is not one piece of software written to perfection. So what the PC allows you to do is DL patches for games to fix some of those really annoying bugs, which is just another huge advantage for the PC gamer.

Last edited:
Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Software Windows 11 Pro

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70
How about we all get back on topic, eh? :)

I agree, im done.:toast:

Lets just talk about the games instead of the systems there being played on.

Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Software Windows 11 Pro
And some Q&A from 402:

• Is Special Ops mode as long as Single Player? Or shorter?
    Special Ops is just as long if not longer than Single Player (depends if you're going for all 69 Stars). It's meaty!
  • Are you allowed to say what these 69 stars are?
    There are 3 stars per mission. You get 1 star for beating on Regular, 2 stars for Hardened, & 3 stars for beating on Veteran
  • So whats the good reasons to prestige?
    There are going to be a few rewards for hitting prestige in MW2 - can't go into details, but there will be goodness to be had.
  • What perks/guns do you like to use while playing Modern Warfare 2?
    My preferred TDM class is ACR + Red Dot + Suppressor + Semtex Nades + Commando Perk + Bling (Its different for objectives)
  • Why did you guys decide to make the level cap 70? What was wrong with 55?
    We have a lot more weapons, perks, attachments, callsign items, and equipment to unlock this time, needed more levels!
  • Will there be a horde mode type of thing?
    Special Ops includes a variety of gametypes and mission objectives. One of many being a Wave Defense type.
  • Do you prestige at level 55 and are the badges on the net somewhere or is that kept on the down low?
    No - Max level in MW2 is Lvl 70 this time. We're keeping the Prestige icons under lock and key.
  • How does tactical insertion work when thrown out of a map?
    Tactical Insertion can't be thrown out of the map, it's dropped at your feet, not thrown in MW2.
  • Just a question, what does fourzerotwo mean to you?
    "402" was my roster number when I was in the military. Just stuck with it afterwards.
  • Is there built in modded controller deterance in MW2? Maybe a forced rate of fire check?
    Yeah - we're addressing modded controllers in MW2 - slightly different than the Rate of Fire cap we did in COD4 recently.
  • How is search and destroy going to work with tactical insertion? You could just spawn in their spawn for the next round.
    There are no respawns in Search and Destroy so Tactical Insertion is useless there, I said S&D once meaning to say Demolition.
  • Is there a region searching function in MW2?
    There isn't an option to search specific regions / countries when matchmaking, but there is improved matchmaking to auto-assist.
  • Are people going to be able to turn on Sparta mode and just charge with a whole team of shields?
    lol - an entire team of Riot Shields would be slow moving and extremely vulnerable. Flash grenades force you to expose some.
  • What type of weather effects will there be on MP maps. ie. snow, rain, dust storms...?
    All of the above. Quite a few maps have varying degrees of visibility due to weather effects.
  • There are a lot of people very disappointed by the lack of Local Search. Could this be added later in a patch if lag persists?
    Yes. We'll monitor community feedback closely post launch to see if the improved matchmaking benefits international users or not.
  • Throwing Knives thrown with left hand seems difficult to adapt to if your right handed using RB. Why are they different?
    The throwing knife is thrown via the left hand because the right hand is holding the weapon. Low Ready + Throw w/ left hand.
  • Are there snow maps in multiplayer?
    Yeah - there will be snow maps in Multiplayer.
  • Regarding the AC-130 gunship killstreak reward, I have a concern.. Anti-Missle flares. How do you shoot it down?
    Teamwork. It takes two rockets to take down an AC-130 in MP. Meaning you can't do it alone but can do it as a team.
  • Do you get to choose what the air drop drops, if that makes sense?
    Nope. Air Drops are random. They could be an ammo resupply or an awesome killstreak reward. Its luck of the draw.

UPDATE 28th September
  • Will there be heat vision and/or night vision included in the game?
    Yeah - one of the new attachments is a Thermal Scope.
  • I heard something about a alien terrorist mode? similer to nazi zombies is that true?
    haha - no. There is no Alien Terrorist mode. Can't believe this rumor has any weight. Seriously... alien.... terrorist?!
  • What are the possible attachment combinations with the bling perk? for example, heartbeat sensor and rds?
    You can combine any attachments you want, given they don't physically overlap each other. i.e. Red Dot can't fit on top of a scope.
  • Will the EOTECH sight be able to zoom in more then the Red Dot Sight?
    An EOTECH sight is holographic. It creates a sight picture (circle w/ dot in the middle) holographically in the scope.
  • How much of the multiplayer has been revealed to the public percentage wize? like 50% 60 %?
    So far we've only shown up to Lvl 26 (most have only seen up to lvl 10). With 70 lvls total of unlockables, you can do the math ;)
  • People are saying the Riot Shields are too overpowerd. Do they have a breaking point? Is it going to be balanced?
    No. They can't be destroyed but you're slow moving, plus shield gets cracks (so no visibility after awhile). Can't shoot also.
  • Will there be an in lobby mute feature?
    Yeah - there will be lobby mute.
  • Could it be possible to take down a chopper with the AC-130?
    Yeah. If an enemy chopper is in the air while you're in the AC-130 you can fire down on top of it to shoot it down.
  • How is the LAN system going to work, is it like CoD4 where it's preset, or can we look forward to a tournament friendly set-up?
    LAN / Offline is very Tournament friendly in MW2. Full create a class and rank progression but separate from your online rankLAN / Offline is very Tournament friendly in MW2. Full create a class and rank progression but separate from your online rank.

UPDATE 29th September
  • I'm Brazilian and i want know : "Why IW Choose Brazil For MW2"?
    Rio de Janeiro was a cool, colorful, and unique location to fight in and fit great into the storyline of MW2 - Favela = awesome
  • Will there be civilians on either Multiplayer/Special Ops?
    There won't be any civilians in Multiplayer, but they add a layer of tactical gameplay in Single Player and Spec Ops missions.
  • I read that some attachments now have effect (like double-tap,) if this is true can you tell us anything.
    Correct, certain things that used to be perks are now attachments. Bandolier for example is now an Extended Mags attachment.
  • Since you confirmed the number of ranks in Mulitplayer, can you confirm how many presitges there will be?
    Nope. Some things, including all Prestige Mode details need to stay under wraps till launch. We can't ruin all surprises.
  • Is the HUD sizeable/moveable?
    Yep - you can scale the vertical and horizontal horizons for your specific television so the HUD placement is perfect.
  • does the cold blooded perk counter the hbs? if possible can you tell me exactly what it does counter
    Coldblooded counters detection from Killstreaks. Notice in the AC-130 video how enemies have Red Block identifiers around them?
  • Will there be a MLG playlist in the future?
    Not sure yet. We've been speaking with MLG_sundance (An MLG player) since early on and want to make it as MLG accessible as possible.

UPDATE 30th September
  • Is there a chance of Ghost being playable for 1st player in Spec Ops, maybe in some DLC? Or unlockable for Spec Ops?
    Not likely. Spec Ops is a dedicated mode completely unrelated to the story of MW2. Pick up and Play fun. No "characters"
  • Have grenade physics or blast range been altered? I don't see how someone can throw a grenade over 3 buildings!?
    Grenades actually HAVE physics now. Before they did not, so they'll react realistically to the environment and world around them.
  • Since there is snow maps now, will there be any snow ghillie suits?
    Ohh yeah. Unique ghillie suits for each environment. Not only that, but enemy snipers look different than friendly snipers.

UPDATE 2nd October
  • Is it possible to hear enemy footsteps like in MW1? Will it be possible to hear people with the environments and all of that?
    Of course. Sound is extremely important to the design of the game, especially in MW2 multiplayer.
  • Will spec ops be available from the start? or will you have to unlock it?
    When you 1st get MW2 only the Alpha Spec Ops missions will be unlocked. You'll unlock more as you beat some & get stars.
  • What part of the game are you most excited about?
    Beating all of Spec Ops on Veteran for a full 69 stars & unlocking all the callsigns in mp. Something I've yet to do!
  • I know you are not talking about prestige but Will there be prestige for the PC in Modern Warfare 2?
    Yes, the PC version of MW2 will have Prestige mode in multiplayer just like the console version.
  • Will ps3 get trophies this time?
    Yes. The PS3 version of MW2 will have trophies and rumble support and we even have some dynamic themes in the works for the PS3 XMB
  • Will you be able to keep track of all the acollades you have got? Like collect them?
    Yeah. You can view your previous Accolades at any time and see how many of each you've received.
  • Will there be MW2 xbl avatar store/rewards?
    Yeah - we're working on a few cool things.
  • Are the two characters in Spec Ops anonymous spec ops members of TF141? Some say they're SEALs but I heard Ghost's voice.
    The faction you play depends on mission setting, but they will be anonymous. Ghost is providing mission details over comms.

Source:
Modern Warfare 2 Forum (unofficial)
fourzerotwo's twitter

Prestige for PC :)

Some more Q&A (9th October)

• Will we be able to choose what rate our Assualt rifles shoot? like (rapid,burst, or single fire)
  • Not visually. We focus on gameplay customization w/ weapon & class loadouts. Character models are determined by loadouts though.
  • Will there be set classes for spec ops or will we be able to customize a weapon loadout??
  • You'll spawn with a set weapon loadout, but can swap with hidden weapon cache around some of the levels.
  • What happens if your partner doesn't get revived in specops
  • Your partner will bleed out eventually. If you both go down, Mission fail. It is possible to beat it with a downed partner though.
  • (re: PC delay) Come on this is getting crazy. 3 days and no official answer yet. someone has to know the truth.
  • No answer to tweet. PC officially is not delayed unless I update otherwise. Wouldn't know if it's delayed till at least next week

Last edited:

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Your argument still doesn't prove that the games that come out on the PC are sadly just shitty ports of the console versions? and yes your console downloads patches for games when they release them?

The games im talking about crashing and having problems are just console to PC ports, i build PC's and repair them for a living, yes i know a lot about them. You assume i don't have experience with computers? Because i work at a Tech shop?

Your actually defending nothing because i am not saying that anything is wrong with a PC port, i just didn't understand your statement about it being "worth" the wait? you get no extras. So your just waiting for the PC version for Graphics.

I don't understand the "noob" statements at all actually, this has nothing to do with "noobs" it's all about how PC's are actually being put behind there underpowered competitors

Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Software Windows 11 Pro
Your argument still doesn't prove that the games that come out on the PC are sadly just shitty ports of the console versions? and yes your console downloads patches for games when they release them?

The games im talking about crashing and having problems are just console to PC ports, i build PC's and repair them for a living, yes i know a lot about them. You assume i don't have experience with computers? Because i work at a Tech shop?

Your actually defending nothing because i am not saying that anything is wrong with a PC port, i just didn't understand your statement about it being "worth" the wait? you get no extras. So your just waiting for the PC version for Graphics.

I don't understand the "noob" statements at all actually, this has nothing to do with "noobs" it's all about how PC's are actually being put behind there underpowered competitors

Why don't you go whine somewhere else? This is the MODERN WARFARE 2 thread, not consoles vs PC thread. Enough is enough!

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Because i am responding to a post about the game being delayed on the PC? A game that started out ON the PC?

System Name Betty The Dirty Dragon
Processor AMD 8350 @4.8
Motherboard ASUS sabertooth rev 2
Cooling Watercooling - Swiftech GTZ - XSPC RS360 - XSPC RX120
Memory 8GB corsair vengeance cas 9
Video Card(s) 280x 1100core 1600 mem
Storage 240 gb ssd- 2 tb Storage
Display(s) Samsung 24" 2433BW
Case Corsair 650d
Audio Device(s) Xfi Fatality Titanium Pro
Power Supply XFX 850 fully modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Why don't you go whine somewhere else? This is the MODERN WARFARE 2 thread, not consoles vs PC thread. Enough is enough!

Because i am responding to a post about the game being delayed on the PC? A game that started out ON the PC?

It stops now. Go to bed tonight knowing that your right and leave it at that. What others think really doesn't matter. No more.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70

I would have LOVED to break this post down^. But due to the fact that this is a thread about MW2, im going to leave it at that.

Display(s) MSI G27CQ4 E2
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Software Windows 11 Pro

joinmeindeath417

System Name SINNAH
Storage 500gb SATAII
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Onboard
I would have LOVED to break this post down^. But due to the fact that this is a thread about MW2, im going to leave it at that.

Once again, i am not saying anything is wrong with PC gaming stop being defensive leave it alone, i feel bad for what has happened to PC'S? need i explain more PM me.

Anyway. Is anyone getting the MW2 controllers for the Console or PC version? aparrently there macro buttons on the back that you can assign any of the buttons to for "ease of access". They cost as much as a standard 360 controller?

LINK

I think people are going to complain about unfair advantage, which is kinda funny.

CDdude55

Crazy 4 TPU!!!
Cooling Corsair H70
Once again, i am not saying anything is wrong with PC gaming stop being defensive leave it alone, i feel bad for what has happened to PC'S? need i explain more PM me.

Anyway. Is anyone getting the MW2 controllers for the Console or PC version? aparrently there macro buttons on the back that you can assign any of the buttons to for "ease of access". They cost as much as a standard 360 controller?

LINK

I think people are going to complain about unfair advantage, which is kinda funny.

Im not saying you hate PC's. but for me, a lot of what your saying i just disagree with.

And those controllers look nice, i don't know if i would buy one, depends on how much they cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.