• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can I Make a Feature Request? (Sort of...)

MilesMetal

I've been using TechPowerUp for just over a year now and really enjoy the content that the team puts out.

Like many people I also visit a number of other technology websites since, as consumers we like to read a number of reviews on a single product before we commit to buy or read different takes on things that are happening in the industry.

To keep track of the articles released by the websites that I regularly visit I use Feedly. It's dead useful!

Now, I understand that TPU has an RSS feed, which I use, but the one thing that bugs me about it is that it does not include the daily 'Today's Reviews' feature that you provide which is an incredibly useful tool.

I understand that I could subscribe to the individual RSS feeds provided by the websites most commonly featured (if they have an RSS and if they have a dedicated 'Reviews' feed) to have them appear through Feedly but this would cause two problems for me (and perhaps others, too):

1. It would clog up my feed with to many subscriptions.
  2. A large number of non-review articles (i.e. news, press-releases etc.) would overload my feed. I already have enough different sources for these types of articles.
Is there a way that this could either be added as a separate feed, or, if this is not possible, to have it included in the standard RSS feed.

W1zzard

Administrator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7 5700X
Memory 48 GB
Video Card(s) RTX 4080
Storage 2x HDD RAID 1, 3x M.2 NVMe
Display(s) 30" 2560x1600 + 19" 1280x1024
Software Windows 10 64-bit
Discussing this internally. Great idea

Processor Ryzen 5800X
Motherboard Asus TUF-Gaming B550-Plus
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo F4-3600C16D-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon Rx 580 Nitro+ 8GB
Storage HP EX950 512GB + Samsung 970 PRO 1TB
Display(s) HP Z Display Z24i G2
Case Fractal Design Define R6 Black
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster AE-5
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME Ultra 650W Gold
Mouse Roccat Kone AIMO Remastered
Software Windows 10 x64
Could someone explain what exactly this means? I don't get it. English fail (on my side).