1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[WTB] (Canada) PSU 1000w Gold certified

Discussion in 'Buy/Sell/Trade/Giveaway Forum' started by jonathan1107, May 2, 2011.

1. jonathan1107

jonathan1107

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I'm looking to buy a top notch PSU to give enough Voltage stability to my Crossfire setup. I already have a Xion 1250w PSU. I would be willing to trade and add money if necessary of course. I'm also opened to just buying a PSU and selling my PSU to someone else if I can't succeed in making a trade here.

You will find below the Model Name of my Xion PSU and a picture. My heatware username is "jonathan1107"... Although that won't give you an idea of my history since it's the first time I try buying of a forum website... (but I've bought several items from ebay and other websites in the past...)

Here's the picture of my PSU:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6778303/Images/XION_1250w_FS or Trade.JPG

I didn't put a picture of my PSU in it's box because I'm still using the PSU (cause I don't have another right now). But if you'd like proof that I still have the box in a perfect state with the date of purchase and the warranty... I'll provide more pictures of course.

2. jonathan1107

jonathan1107

Thanks Received:
    bump