• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can't power off PC using button on case

Herok

I had VGA monitor and RX570 (doesn't have VGA), so I buyed VGA to CablePort adapter. But adapter doesn't show BIOS, so I had to go to my friend to use his monitor and install Windows. After that, in AMD drivers I accidently switched "GPU scaling". Black sreen appeared and sign "not optimal resolution", but I could not switch it back so I had to power off PC using button on case. After that everything went wrong. After switching it ON, there wasn't anything on monitor, and it went to sleep mode, like there wasn't signal. I waited some time, and then tried to shut down my PC, but I couldn't. I was holding power button, after 10 seconds fans on GPU turns off, power LED start flicker (never happened before), case fans and cooler coninued to work. I stopped pressing the button and then GPU fans started turn again. I had to unplugg PC.
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA A320M S2H v2, CPU Ryzen 5 2600, PSU be quite system power 9 500w, GPU: Sapphire RX570 Pulse

Herok

And your question is ?
Uhhh, I mean.. What's the problem? With what? And how to solve it? No picture on screen - okay, but.. Why I can power off my PC? Maybe because I installed Win 10, because I haven't tried power button after installation./