1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Can't wait for the new expansion of Diablo 3, Reaper of Souls!

Discussion in 'Games' started by AmieeLouire, Nov 6, 2013.

1. BiggieShady

BiggieShady

Thanks Received:
    Reaper of Souls constantly until the 1 hour break that is Game of Thrones, but you already knew that :laugh:

2. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Ah the mirror ball build. Fun...No worries about mana. I see your spec'd for cold, have you tried the fire version with Conflag? Very powerful as it can pass through enemies where cold spike hits 1 and then stops.

10 Year Member at TPU
  3. niko084

niko084

Thanks Received:
    Greetings fellow D3 players I have a question for some of you!

As most have experienced there is a pretty bad lag problem with high sound channels in Bridge of Korsikk, along with some other areas off and on.
    I absolutely HATE the sound of running lower channels!

That being said I was curious if anyone is able to play that area in multiplayer without having lag issues with sound channels set to high?

More so curious how well some soundcards may handle the issue compared to others... If there is a solution I wouldn't mind getting one but blowing a few hundred on another sound card would really irritate a guy when it's a problem in 1 game if it's not resolved.

4. Jaffakeik

Jaffakeik

Thanks Received:
    Killed Death on master with some group of noobs who died all time,atleast i was uber barb,got green set item and 2 legendary.BOunty hunting seems fun

5. ZenZimZaliben

ZenZimZaliben

Thanks Received:
    Well I hate/love the new expansion. I hate the fact pretty much all my gear except rings/amulets are worthless now...and the worst thing is my favorite weapon is garbage. Life Steal should never have been removed I really miss that. I do not like the fact that the mystic can not respec legacy items...I mean who cared if they are modified, they will be BoA afterwards?

I really like the feel of Act V and think it is probably the best act now, although Act 1 is still a contender.

Now the game is all about stacking Mitigation and Health and % Skill/Elemental Increase. My DPS has dropped 100k from buffed 406k to 305k and my Toughness has went from 680k to 2.3m. However I am doing more way more damage than I was with paper 400k because of all the lightning buffs I have in place. So far I can only handle T1 on Act V. We just killed the 3rd boss and have entered the city of Pandemonium. Didn't take long to hit level 70.

10 Year Member at TPU