1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Case Mod Gallery on TechpowerUP

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Devon68, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
    I'm not going to name any names but I've been following the case mod gallery for quite some time now (even before I joined). I've seen a lot of great mods and very talented modders here, but then again there are from time to time people who submit their own systems with no actual case mod just an off the shelf PC or a PC with nothing but some fans replaced. Should things like that be considered case modding.?
    What does case modding mean to you?

2. sneekypeet

sneekypeet Unpaid Babysitter Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Its more a place to show off what you have, not specifically a "mod only" gallery. It gives everyone a place to look and share, no matter their level of creativity or skill set. At least that is how I have always seen it.

Maybe we should just rename it to case gallery, but would that stop all the trolls from posting things like 1/10 because no mods, where are the mods, why is this here? Likely no! I would suggest just passing by those that don't interest you and comment on those worthy of your specific attention ;)

Edit: On a side note, "not going to name any names" is very thinly veiled!
    Also moved thread to appropriate section :)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Devon68

Devon68

Thanks Received:
    Yes that is what I've been doing.
    Thank you.