• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] EVGA 750W G2 PSU

Heatware
236 0 0
Benchmark Scores Faster than yours... I'd bet on it. :)
Last, is an EVGA 750W G2 power supply. It was a daily driver for a few years until I upgraded to an 850W Titanium Seasonic. Also comes full retail packaging and all included cables/accessories.

psu.jpg

$75 $70 Shipped OBO.

Payment Options: Paypal Preferred. I will accept Check or MO and will ship upon arrival/clearing of the check...may be able to work with me if I know you and/or your Heatware is solid.

Shipping: I ship within 24-48 hours upon receipt of payment. Shipping cost listed is to CON US (International shipping, you pay the actual cost). I usually ship USPS Priority. Insurance (above the included $50 from USPS) cost is your choice and on you. I pack very well but I am not responsible for abuse of packages by USPS nor LOST packages!

Heatware 236-0! Buy with confidence!

SOLD
(below):
Code:
EVGA RTX 2080 XC3 Ultra

Bought this a couple of months ago for a daily driver. My graphics card is too tall (a beefy MSI 3080 Ti Suprim X, 5.5" - would work at 5") to put one of the four glass panels on so I decided to move on. The case is like-new with no scratches/blemishes (just some dust). Comes with PCIe 4.0 riser cable, several mobo screws and four HDD/SSD mounting screws/rubber (I had HDD and SSD on them) in the original box (and all of the glass panels of course). At the moment, I can't find the rest of the screw package. The only screws needed would be for the power supply (which I can provide - LMK). This is a really unique chassis and I honestly hate to get rid of it, but, the Hyte 60 just called my name.

More details/specs found at the website - https://azza.gg/azza/products/unlimited/opus

New this thing is $300 (and costs an arm and a leg to ship...)

$225 $200 $175 $150 Shipped OBO

ASRock X299-ITX/ac mobo comes with SATA cables, Wifi Antena, rear IO plate and retail box. Works great... though occasionally and only after a cold start (like power loss or shutting the PSU off) the Wi-Fi needs to be enabled... :confused:

RAM is F4-3800C18Q-32GRS. Quite fast for the X299 chipset (similar new is around $400)...set XMP and go on these with the above CPU (otherwise, YMMV).

Powerhouse system for cheap, folks. You won't find a faster 10c/20t system for less, that's for sure.

Mobo $175
RAM $100 (2x8GB)

EDIT: Mobo + RAM = $250 shipped

Last is an MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G. Card only (no retail box).
$150 Shipped.

Up FS are two Founders Edition video cards... RTX 2080 Ti that was from an RMA (played with it for months without issue) and an RTX 2060.

2080 TI SOLD...
2060 = $350 Shipped

I have an i9-7960x CPU FS. This is a retail CPU @ 16c/32t. She ran at 4.4 GHz all cores/threads and no AVX offset (3x120mm custom water, passed Realbench for hours) @ ~1.18V or 4.5 GHz w/o HT enabled at the same voltage. She's a beast and needs a good home. I'm selling it because I finally found a 10980XE to replace it.

$550 Shipped OBO (US)

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra - $200
(all prices above include shipping)
Literally never used at all (long story). Not a review sample. Comes with retail box and all accessories.

ASRock Gaming ITX/ac - $115 $105 Shipped _sold at OCF

Up FS is a Corsair H115i CLC cooler. Was used in a review PC so the hours are pretty minimal compared to most setups. Condition is like new with a few TIM smudges on the pump/block, no fin damage, a bit dusty (will clean before shipping). It comes full retail including the box and all accessories/mounting equipment.

$100 $90 Shipped

SOLDSOLDSOLD****MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC - $120 Shipped****SOLDSOLDSOLD

ASUS  X299 Deluxe is ready to leave my hands ladies and gents. I received it for the 7900X review I completed a few months ago and was used in my daily driver ever since. Everything is working, BIOS is updated to the latest as of a couple weeks ago. Its the Flagship non ROG ASUS board ([URL='https://www.amazon.com/X299-DELUXE-THUNDERBOLT-Motherboard-802-11AD-Processors/dp/B072JKC22H']$490 on amazon[/URL]) with tasteful RGB LEDs and a neat OLED display that you can customize as well as an M.2 with a functional heatsink. The board comes with the retail box and MOST accessories. I am not sure the fan controller PCB is in there, but I believe everything else is (wifi antenna, TB3 card, sata, temp probes..etc).

I need this to go fast and its priced accordingly.

[B]$275 Shipped. [/B]

EK CoolStream RAD XTX. Its 2x120mm and 'double' depth. It was from the EK KIT. I cleaned it out and it is ready to go. Comes with the 2 EK barbs (3/8"?). Otherwise it comes just as you see in the picture. Like new.

$40 Shipped.

[ATTACH]90534[/ATTACH]

Swiftech MCP655 Vario Pump. Comes as you see it. Worked great for years set on 3.

$60 Shipped

EK Supremacy CPU block is next up. Comes with all connections it originally came with including backplates for AMD/Intel (1151/2011/2066) and more (had another block dump its parts in that box). Comes with 2 7/8" barbs as well (the silver one in the pic).

$30 Shipped

[ATTACH]90530[/ATTACH]

2 Swiftech Quick Disconnects. Comes with the base QDC and a few barbs/fitting things. You will likely have to buy the fittings as my setup was a bit wonky... but it comes with 2 compression fittings. See the swiftech page for details...
http://www.swiftech.com/quickdisconnect.aspx

$30 Shipped

[ATTACH]90531[/ATTACH]

$110 Shipped takes it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can combo some of this stuff up and take a few bucks off. Just ask.

I also have an ASUS X99 Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard. It was a review sample and has performed quite well as my daily driver after that. No issues at all. In like new condition.  It comes with the full retail packaging and accessories.

$300 Shipped.

512GB Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD. Was not written on a lot at all. Still has 99% drive left after a year, no bad blocks, etc. Should still be under warranty. Does 2500/1500 Reads and writes...
http://www.anandtech.com/show/9702/samsung-950-pro-ssd-review-256gb-512gb

$150 Shipped.

A 3x120mm Swiftech rad. I think its the QP? Not entirely sure. Comes with 7/8" barbs and the three Yate Loon DS12H fans you see on it. No/minimal bent fins.. its in great (a bit dusty) shape.

$35 Shipped

Next.... Seasonic 1KW Platinum PSU. Bought from Oklahoma Wolf as a review sample a couple years back, so no warranty. Was used in my review rig that has since been taken down. Comes with box and full retail accessories and connectors.

$100 Shipped

Next is a GSkill Trident Z quad channel kit. F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ. The one I have is obviously black. Sells for a whopping $376 on newegg... WOW! Like new. Fast speeds and tight timings for 3200MHz. Assuming no warranty on these. They were not  reviewed but sent to use...

$225 Shipped.

GSkill Trident 2x8GB DDR4 3866 (F4-3866C18D-16GTZ). Was given for a review, likely no warranty as well. Did 4200 MHz on these with the CPU and board that sold already.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820232462&cm_re=F4-3866C18D-_-20-232-462-_-Product

$140 Shipped.

Up FS is my purchased MSI Z77IA-E53 ITX board, A G2130 CPU, and 2x2GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory. This was an HTPC for a while, then my kid's Roblox and Minecraft PC. The only thing to note on this item is the integrated wireless can be wonky at times. I think there is a bad contact there on the back. Wiggling it resolves the issue, or spend $20 and get a USB wireless adapter. Comes with CPU and stock intel heatsink, Ram, Mobo retail packaging and most accessories.

$125 Shipped for all. Not considering parting out at this time.
Up for sale today is the ASUS Z270I ITX board. This is a review item. It is a sweet little powerhouse of a board. 2 M.2 slots, wireless... everything you need! Comes full retail packaging and accessories.  Newegg lists this for $180..

$125 Shipped

Up FS is my review sample MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium motherboard. Only used for the review and works great!!! Just using a different board daily. Comes with full retail box and accessories!

$235 Shipped

Up FS is a review sample Gigabyte RX 480 G1 Gaming OC. Review here. Great card, no complaints, quiet and overclocked pretty well. I just don't need it/can't use it at my resolution. Comes with full retail box and accessory.

$180 Shipped

Up FS is my own (not a review sample) Gigabyte GTX 980Ti Xtreme Gaming GPU. Full warranty (I have not registered) applies. The GPU served me very well. Runs quiet, even overclocked. Maxes out over 1500 MHz gaming stable. Comes with full retail package and accessories. Cheapest refurb 980Ti at newegg is $399 and you may not get anything but the card.

I also have the EK block for it that we reviewed but do not have the screws or thermal pads. These can be ordered from the EK website I believe. I will keep on looking for the screws in the meantime. I will throw it in as is (screwless, block ONLY) for $30 ($100+ new).

$350 $330 Shipped or $360 with EK block.

Next up is a review sample 1050Ti. Great budget card for a decent time at 1080p gaming for today. Card is $164 at newegg.com.

$110 Shipped

UP FS is a retail 5820K. This chip does 4.25GHz at 1.19V (actual voltage from MM - It is Realbench stable and P95 Small FFT stable for a couple hours). As always, YMMV. But as you can see, its a very good clocker down low. No clue what it does under cold. You can snag one of these for $320+ tax at Microcenter or $390 at newegg.com. Just the CPU is what you will receive. I have the box for it, but its buried in storage and won't be able to come out until mid october if needed.

Because it is an above average overclocker...

$275 Shipped

Next up is my MSI MPower Z170A Gaming Titanium board! Only used in my review and put away. Very solid board, good memory performance. Comes with full retail box and accessories like new! $240 + SH at newegg...

$175 Shipped.

Also in the picture are Kingston Hyper X Predator 4x4GB DDR4 3000 MHZ CL15 sticks. These are review sticks as well. The XMP profile isn't correct. You will need to set the voltage to 1.35V.

$65 Shipped.

I'll take $10 off both in a combo!

Up FS today is a card I reviewed, the MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8G. Solid 1080 card for the money now, and if Vulkan takes hold, even better in the future! Card's MSRP is between $259-$269 according to TPU (though I was emailed something lower.. no matter). Review HERE.

$190 Shipped and firm.. can't find these on store shelves.

Next up FS is another review item, a great board in the ASUS X99 Strix Gaming. It will overclock you cpu to its limit on ambient or sub ambient cooling. Plays games like a champ. Looks awesome because of ASUS' Aura lighting and control. One of the PCIe slot lights (#2) does not work. Otherwise its completely 100% functional. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories.

Because of the LED not working, I am asking $200 Shipped for the board (pretty firm - people here like to low ball you to no end it seems, LOL)

From the review on the front page. Fast drive, especially on reads (2200MB/s), and slower on writes (900MB/s) compared to the faster Samsung 950 Pro and OCZ RD400. Being a review drive, do not expect a warranty through Intel. Being an Intel drive, you wouldn't likely use it :). Come with full retail packaging as well as U.2 and M.2 connectors (M.2 pictured). Drive is $330 at newegg.com new.

$220 Shipped.

Next up is my review sample EVGA X99 FTW K. This is an updated X99 FTW with the Killer NIC, USB 3.1 Type A/C, etc and you can drop in broadwell-e. Great board, but I have others I will be using. See all the details in the review. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories. Newegg.com has this for $175 + SH...

$190 Shipped

Up for grabs is the motherboard I used for the 6950X review, the MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon. Great updated motherboard full of features. I just do not have a need for it. It comes with Broadwell-E firmware on it so you can drop in either Haswell-E or Broadwell-E right in there. Comes with board and full retail accessories. Assume no warranty on this, however MSI uses serial numbers so you may be in luck. Newegg has this for $330...

$220 Shipped.

First off is an AMD A10 6800K CPU. This was from a review so assume no warranty. It worked fine when I received it and has been sitting in its box since. CPU only. Newegg.com has these for $150 new $115 refurb'd.

$80 Shipped.

Next is also a review board from MSI, the A88X-G45 Gaming. Was the board this CPU was in and working. It also has just sat in a box after I confirmed it was working. Board is of course used, but like new condition. Comes with full retail box and accessories. Not sure its sold anymore, but newegg has it for $118.

$70 Shipped.

$30 off if you combo ($120 shipped) the APU and AMD Mobo...

Up for grabs is an MSI B150A Gaming Pro which I reviewed. Read my review HERE. Solid board, no overclocking possible on anything. It has a solid Intel LAN and Realtek audio. Great board for someone not overclocking and just wants to jump up to skylake! (ram and CPU are not for this board!) Newegg sells it for $120. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories!

$75 Shipped.

Next up is 2x4GB DDR4 3000 CL15. I bought these from newegg sometime last year to use in my review machine. I bought a faster set of sticks and have no reason to hold on to these. Warranty is whatever is leftover as I believe GSkill goes by S/N. I can help RMA if ever needed.
Newegg is selling these for $54 new.

$40 Shipped ($10 off if you buy the motherboard with the ram)

Last is another board I reviewed, the ASRock Z170 OC Formula. As most know, its an overclocking beast and does really well with memory (in the right hands - read, not mine!). I decided to keep the MVIIIE instead. Newegg is selling this for $228 + SH. Not sure you will find a better overall board for the price I will let this go at!!! Comes with full retail packaging and accessories.
$165 Shipped.

Last up for sale is the ASUS Maximus VIII Formula (Z170). THis is a review item. That I do not need. It is an awesome board can handle any overclock, and has the RGB LED header and the Aura software. Like new, just used several hours for the review. Comes with full retail packaging, and accessories including a 30cm RGB LED that works on the board (see the review). Price is $399 on newegg + SH.

$300 Shipped.
(Will take $10 off total with purchase of ram above with this board)

The 240GB Vector 180 is a review sample so no warranty there I would assume. Very fast drive. Was used as a daily driver after the review. Shipped OEM (box).. box (pictured) if you want it. The drive were secure erased, initialized, and formatted. So it should plug right in and see the drive.

240 GB Vector 180 - $95 $90 Shipped

Next up is the MSI Z170A SLI PLUS motherboard. This is also a review board (review HERE). Worked great with zero complaints. This board is a solid overclocker, audio, and has great spacing between the main PCIe ports for running multiple GPUs. Newegg is asking $140 for it. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories.

$100 Shipped.

Up FS is the Sapphire R9 380x Nitro. Great midrange card... works over the 960 as expected. This specific card has zero fan so its idle until around 60C or so. Even after that, it remains quiet for gaming. Assume no warranty as it is a review sample (REVIEW HERE). Newegg is selling this for $381 (no clue why as others are $229, its MSRP). Come with full retail packaging.

$160 Shipped.

Next is a retail 5820K Hex+HT processor. It does around 1.2-1.25v at 4.250GHz for daily driving with 4x4GB DDR4 3000MHz. I think I was around 1.45v for 4.7Ghz or so. Solid daily driving CPU. This is found for $320 at Microcenter (so ~$340 with tax not including your time - Its $390 at newegg.com).

$280 Shipped.

Next is the ASUS Z170 Sabertooth Mark 1. Another review sample (REVIEW HERE) so do not expect a warranty (ASUS is S/N based so you may get lucky), I just do not have a need for it. It can be found online for $260. Comes with all retail packaging and accessories (the board too!).

$170 Shipped.

Also pictured is a i7 2600 (non K). This is an OEM pull. Worked fine before I shut it off and took it out! you know Sandybridge is still a beast, even at stock speeds! I will throw the ram in for free (2x2GB DDR3 1333) if you want it.

$100 Shipped.

UP FS is my 295x2. This is a review sample so there is not a warranty with this card (do not try to register or return it). It has the EK FC block on it (the black one) and the backplate. I also have all the of screws and original cooling I will ship with it. Works fine for games that support CFx. This card is sold AS IS. Be sure you have a BEEFY single rail PSU for this card. I am not responsible for incompatibility issues or game issues because of CFx/PSU/etc. It worked fine for all the games I play until the moment I pulled it this weekend (BF4, Dirt: Rally, Shadow of Mordor, Metro: LL, etc). It did not like the Battlefront beta though for whatever reason.

I will let this go for $500 Shipped which is seemingly an incredible deal with the included block. This includes the 295x2, the EK FC block and backplate (attached and pictures), and the original cooling.

First is the great Z170 based board from MSI, the Z170A Gaming M7. Review here. Great board, and with the latest bios updates I didn't run into any issues. Assume no warranty because its a review item, but MSI goes by S/N so you may be in luck Comes with full retail packaging and all accessories. Newegg has this on sale for $210 + SH.

$160 Shipped

Next is another review item, the HIS R9 380 IceQ X2 OC 2GB. Review here. Solid card for 1080p gaming. Review item so do not assume it has a warranty. When it was in stock at newegg, it was $200 + SH. Comes in full retail box.

$130 Shipped

Last up is a MSI R9 390 Gaming 8G. Great card for 1080p or 2560x1440. Very quiet card even when gaming. Assume no warranty as it is a review item, but MSI does go by S/N so you may be in luck. Comes in full retail packaging with all accessories. Newegg has this for $330 + SH.

$230 Shipped

Up FS is my review sample of MSI's GTX 950 Gaming 2G. This is a solid card for 1080p gaming. While it won't max out Crysis 3 or Metro: LL over 30 FPS, it will pound through most titles. It is also incredibly quiet with the Zero fan ( up to 60C) and even with the fans spinning. Please see the review here. Price is $170 ($160 after MIR) on newegg.com. Assume no warranty as it is a review sample, but MSI goes by S/N so you may have a chance. I will post a picture up if needed, pictures in review linked above).

$120 Shipped.

Up FS is my Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7. I reviewed this board a week or so ago, have a few others, so I do not need this one hanging around. Because it is a review sample, assume no warranty. That said, I believe Giga goes by S/N so unless they have it flagged, you may be in luck.  Anyway, great board and features. The only thing you need to watch is the vdrop/vdroop as I mentioned in my review. Giga is looking into the issue and I assume a BIOS update will resolve it... in the meantime, nothing a little LLC couldn't handle. The board is $220 at newegg.com...comes will full retail accessories and box.

$175 Shipped.

[s]
UP FS is my 240GB OCZ Vector 460. This is the review unit so assume no warranty, though OCZ does go by S/N so it could still work. Bangin' fast high end drive. I just don't need it anymore and replaced it with a higher capacity drive. This drive is $180 new on Amazon.

SMART info says the drive life is 99%, with 1.2TB written and 2.3TB read (have picture if you want it). The drive was SE'd and formatted right after I took the picture below.

$100 Shipped (drive only)

Just as the title states... up FS is a MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2G card as pictured below. This was used in a review and that was about it. Works like a champ and is a solid 1080p card or low powered folder. Assume no warranty due to review sample, however MSI is S/N based so you may be in luck that way. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories. Price is $210 at newegg ($199 after MIR).

$130 Shipped.

Up FS is the my EVGA X99 FTW. I reviewed this board and had zero problems with it. I am getting the Asrock X99 OCF for other duties so this will sit here and collect dust. Being a review board, it may or may not have warranty with it. Being EVGA its S/N based so you may be in luck... but assume not just in case. It comes with full retail box and accessories (ram and CPU in the picture do not coem with it, LOL!). Newegg has this board for $289...

$175 Shipped.

Up FS is a motherboard. All are review samples so please assume no warranty (though you can try and sometimes it works with S/N based items).

ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer is left. Another gaming centric board and is midrange in the ASRock line. It performed quite well in the review and I took it cold (used artist eraser around the socket, no conformal, and pipe wrap on the back - no signs of going cold really - image below is AFTER the LN2 run) with good results (CPU was the limiting factor, that is for sure). SOlid board, especially for this price...again full retail box anf accessories included. review here.

$200 Shipped. $190 $180 Shipped.

Last but not least is the mighty Galaxy 780Ti HOF. This is a beast of a card that needs a good home since I am running on the Galax GTX 980 at this time. This card is newer than the review I did a few months ago as I ended up having problems with it and RMA'd it. The cheapest 780ti is $490 on the egg, but this is a Lightning/Classified caliber card which new are still selling for well over $600. The price listed puts it where it should land performance wise between the 970 and 980 too.

$400 Shipped.

First up is my MSI X99S Gaming 9 AC. Beast of a board and is MSI's flagship gaming board on this platform. Check out the details in my review. Never taken cold, just used for the review and put away for another that followed immediately behind it. Comes with full retail box and accessories. $410 new at Newegg..

$300 Shipped.

Just as the title states, I have a MSI Z97 XPower AC. It was used in the review and put away. Its time now for it to go as I just do not use it (but use its little brother, the MPower, quite happily). Comes with full retail accessories... but assume no warranty being a review item.

$260 $230 Shipped.

Both cards are review samples and performed quite well in their respective reviews. Again, I simply do not need the cards laying around the house anymore. Being they are review samples, do not expect a warranty with the vendor. Full retail packaging included.

SOLD!!!!! HIS R9 290 IceQ x2 OC = $300 Shipped.

HIS R7 260x iCooler - $70 $65 Shipped

Next up is the ASUS Z87 Maximus VI Hero. I had plans to sit on a 4770k in my daily driver but decided against it. So I really have no use for this board at all considering I do not have the CPU in my stable anymore. I never tested the board, but it was working when it left the previous owner's house so it should be fine still. Full retail here as well. Warranty with ASUS by S/N.

$90 Shipped.

Up FS is a 2600K and ASUS P8P87 Pro (B3) Combo. Comes with the board and CPU only. Not sure what the max multi is on this thing or how it overclocks. I just confirmed it was working. This must go. Hopefully it is priced to sell...If not make me some offers. :)

$210 Shipped.
$180 CPU Only.

As the title states, my Galaxy 780 Ti HOF is up for sale. I reviewed this card a couple months ago and it has been serving duty as my 24/7 card just plowing through any titles I play at 1440p resolution. Since its a review unit, assume no warranty. The cheapest 780Ti that is out at newegg now costs $620 while the most expensive air cooled model is over $800. This thing is a high end like the Classified or Lightning  (see review for details).

$550 Shipped (US - Will ship to EU/Canada, you pay the difference).
(Trade bait would be water equipment...3x120mm thin rad)

Just as the title describes. Up FS are two GPUs! Both come full retail (boxes not pictured). The MSI r9 290 gaming was a review sample, so there is no warranty implied here. MSI goes by S/N but most of the time these are flagged. It was mining for around 2 months never breaking 80C (in 26C ambient) with 75% fan. This card with stock bios and clocks managed 900kh. You already know its an incredible gamer.

$350 Shipped.

Next up is a ASUS 7970 DCII. This is not a review sample so this can likely be RMA'd if needed as ASUS also goes by S/N. This card was also mined on for about 2 months getting 700+kh and never breaking 70C with the fan at 55% (whisper quiet). Also a very solid 1080p gaming card.

$220 Shipped.

Asus Z87-WS / CMaster HAF XB / MSI Z87 MPow Max / Galaxy 550ti

I have a Coolermaster HAF XB. I just switched to a different case. Case only. Standoffs are in the case for the motherboard but not sure I have any other screws for it outside of what holds it together. Otherwise it is flawless with a bit of dust! This is selling for $99 + SH new.
$75 Shipped ($70 for Cyber Monday)

SOLD MPOWER and ASUS WS
550ti off the market

As the title states... this is a really nice Z87-WS board from ASUS. See the review here. Comes with full retail packaging, all accessories and in like new condition (literally has about 24 hours of powered on time). Expect no warranty due to being a review item, but it is possible that they will RMA if they do not have this S/N flagged. Comes will full retail packaging and accessories. $290 board new at newegg...
$180 Shipped ($165 for Cyber Monday!)

Next up, MSI Z87 MPower MAX. Great board. I reviewed it upon release. 100% functional, and looks like new. It was taken cold about 3-4 times so there is a bit of eraser residue on it, otherwise it is flawless. Product comes full retail/all accessories minus a sata cable I believe. Review sample so expect no warranty. MSI also goes by S/N however so you may get lucky however. It is $235 shipped new at newegg.com...
$170 Shipped.

Galaxy 550ti 1GB. Looks like new. Was going to go cold with it, but figured out I have no time to do so. Confirmed 100% functional. Card only. Saw this online no cheaper than $76+SH...
$50 Shipped

HIS 7770 1GB. This was a review sample upon release as well do not expect a warranty here either. It saw duty in my HTPC which was not used much really. Is a great HTPC card or can play a lot of games at 1080p with settings turned down. Like new condition. Will be shipped card only, but I have the retail box if you prefer (LMK)Newegg shows $80 after MIR + SH. I replaced it with a faster card from another review is all...
$60 Shipped

Vantage HX4R external HDD storage. Nice review unit for sure. USB3/esata connectivity and holds up to 4 drives with support both software and hardware wise for RAID (0,1,10,JBOD IIRC). I just have no use. This thing was powered and tested for the review and that was about it. Like new, full retail box and all accessories. Sells for $130 on newegg. Really looking to move this...
$70 Shipped

Next up is the [B]Giga X87X UD4H[/B]. Solid mid range board. Full retail. Giga works on S/N so this should be under warranty (NOT a review sample). Open box at newegg is [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128617R"]$161.49 Shipped[/URL]...you are getting full retail for over $30 less!

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$140 $130[/s] $120 Shippped.[/COLOR][/B]

First is a [B]4670K[/B] full retail box (hs/f not used it appears). No idea on voltage or anything as I have never tested it. Just trade bait in a recent deal. MC has these for [URL="http://www.microcenter.com/product/413251/Core_i5_4670K_34GHz_Socket_LGA_1150_Boxed_Processor"]$199+tx[/URL]...

[B][COLOR="darkorange"]$185 Shipped[/COLOR]

Biostar Z87X Hifi 3D[/B] board is also from [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/biostar-hifi-z87X-3D"]my review[/URL]... nice board, took a 4770K up to 4.9Ghz and more in the review. Full retail, no warranty implied here due to review sample.

[B][COLOR="darkorange"][s]$115 $110[/s] $100 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

Next up is the monster [B]MSI Z87 XPower[/B]. This is a review board so assume no warranty (you can try, it is S/N based!). THe board is a champ out of the box. Please make sure your benching station or case will fit the board as it is huge. Board comes FULL RETAIL! I did have it under LN2 twice and it performed there like a champ as well. Its a bit pricey at [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130689&Tpk=Z87%20Xpower"]$439 + SH at newegg[/URL] new, but at this price.......
(please excuse the picture... I dont think you can see my name on the paper, but clearly, looking at my other images, this was taken on the same desk most of the others were. If this is a problem staff, please let me know and I will get a better image up tonight).

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][s]$330[/s] $320 Shipped[/B][/COLOR]

Last up is a GTX 690. Works like a champ! Card only.

[B][COLOR="darkorange"][s]$650[/s] $635 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

First is the [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127741"][B]MSI GTX 770 Gaming GPU[/B][/URL]. Was a review sample, so very few hours on the clock, and I do not need it collecting dust around my house. Comes full retail. Cheapest GTX 770 is $389...

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$325 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Next is a [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162136"][B]Galaxy GTX 760 GC[/B][/URL]. Again a review sample and very few hours on the clock. LIke with all GPUs, I do not need it collecting dust around my house. Comes full retail. Cheapest 760 is $250+SH...

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$200 Shipped. (priced to move, no price drops here)[/COLOR][/B]

The [B]ASUS 650ti boosts[/B] were used for review put up on a shelf in boxes, then re-benched for boints and under haswell for future reference. Not a lot of time on the clock. Review on these exact cards [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/asus_650ti_boost_review"]HERE[/URL]. Getting rid of them as I have no use for these great budget cards. Full retail packaging included. Price beats [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121728"]newegg rebate price by $35[/URL]... I think this is a really good deal folks!

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$130 Shipped for one or $250 Shipped for both.[/COLOR][/B]

Gigabyte Z77X UP4 TH. [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/Gigabyte_UP4_TH_Review"]Review here[/URL]. Full retail. Great midrange board and has Thunderbolt ports if you need them.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$125 Shipped[/s] $115 Shipped[/COLOR][/B] (beating open box by $30+)

3770K. This thing does 4.5Ghz @ 1.20v on UD5H and OCFormula and I believe 5Hz @ 1.4v. YMMV of course. This chip also did [URL="http://hwbot.org/submission/2372913_jas420221_superpi___32m_core_i7_3770k_5min_10sec_844ms"]6.514GHz under LN2[/URL] (32M - would probably validate higher, but I botched and only validated at 6.4Ghz). So its a beast all around.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$350 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Next up is the Galaxy GTX 650 Ti Boost that I [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/galaxy-gtx-650ti-boost-review/"]reviewed[/URL]. These are hot (as in people seem to want) little cards let me tell ya. And at 1080p it does a great job of playing all titles at our settings quite well (ok, outside of Metro 2033 of course!). Full retail. Again, I just don't need such a card sitting around collecting dust... and again, no warranty assumed due to this being a review sample.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$125 Shipped USPS w/tracking.[/COLOR][/B]

The first is a monster in the HIS 7970 X Turbo from [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/his-hd-7070-x-turbo-gpu-review"]my REVIEW[/URL]. Newegg doesnt have a specific entry for it (clocks are a lot higher), but here is [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161431"]its little brother[/URL]. Quite simply, I just dont need such a monster collecting dust around the house, otherwise, it works like a champ! This is a HIGH END 7970 with more power bits, LED's, and voltage read points on the board. This was a $610 card new (think Matrix/Lightning caliber). I can bench to 1300/1900 with it through Firestrike (YMMV) in slightly colder than ambient temps (50F). Full retail packaging and everything. Since this is a review item, assume no warranty.

[COLOR="darkorange"][B]$380 Shipped USPS w/Tracking[/B][/COLOR] (beats out even the cheapest 7970 with rebate at newegg!!)

As the title describes I have a whole bunch of stuff FS.

[B][COLOR="Black"]S1 , Dreambass, Arctic GPU Cooler, GPUs and RAM SOLD![/COLOR][/B]

6. Fractal Design Node 304 - [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/Fractal_Design_Node_304_Review"]REVIEW[/URL], like new, no scratches or anything, comes just as it would new in the same box and everything. I just dont need it as I have a Node 605. New at newegg is $90 + $15 SH.
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$85 Shipped[/s][/COLOR][/B]
[s][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$80 Shipped[/COLOR][/B][/s]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$70 Shipped.. OBO[/COLOR][/B]

[ATTACH]50038.vB[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]50039.vB[/ATTACH]

2. Benching GPU's - AMD 3650, AMD 5550, Asus 7600GS (passive one). All tested good a couple months ago, then put on a shelf to bench which I dont have time to do, sadly.
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$50 Shipped for all, or $25 for any one.[/COLOR][/B]

3. Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo II - Used for [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/TTII_S1PLUS_Review"]REVIEW[/URL], and that is it. Check for [URL="http://www.arctic.ac/en/p/cooling/vga/375/accelero-twin-turbo-ii.html?c=2182"]compatibility[/URL] please before purchasing! I did use the included thermal paste, but any should do. All vrm sinks and such included. This is a $60 cooler on sale at newegg currently for $40.
[s][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$35 Shipped[/COLOR][/B][/s]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$30 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

5. [URL="http://www.enermax.co.uk/dreambass.html"]Enermax DreamBass[/URL] - Picked this up from CES and I have no need for it at all. This is full retail box unopened, NEW. Amp with bassboost and some earphones. It sounded pretty good at the demo. Cheap way to pick up an amp if you need one.
[s][B][COLOR="darkorange"]$25 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B][/s]
[B][COLOR="darkorange"]$20 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

4. Acrctic Accelro S1 Plus w/fan - Again, used for [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/TTII_S1PLUS_Review"]REVIEW[/URL]. I didnt touch any of the paste for this. Like new. Comes with the turbo fan. Again, please check for [URL="http://www.arctic.ac/en/p/cooling/vga/430/accelero-s1-plus.html?c=2182"]compatibility[/URL] BEFORE puchasing this item.
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$35 Shipped with fan[/COLOR][/B]

1. Visiontek 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL8 1.65v - Works fine, sticks only. [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/visiontek-ddr3-1600-memory"]REVIEW[/URL]. Cheapest set of 2x4GB DDR3 is $46 (its CL9 vs this kit that is CL8) on newegg.com
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$40 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

[ATTACH]49554.vB[/ATTACH]

[B]212+[/B] - Fins are perfect, comes with a fan (not pictured) and all the backplates/adapters that came with it originally. I MAY have the stock box, not sure and will update this post after I look for it tonight.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$20 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Up FS is a [B]Galaxy GTX660 GC[/B] (from the review). ZFactory overclocked, solid performing and quiet card, I just dont need it. Comes with full retail packaging and accessories. Price is [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162122"]$227 after MIR + SH on newegg.com[/URL], cheapest 660 is $214 after MIR + SH.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$170 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

H100 - Rad is in good shape. There is a small pea sized area where the fins are not perfect, outside of that, she runs like a champ and blissfully ran a 3570k at both 4.2ghz and 4.6Ghz without breaking a sweat. Comes with full retail packaging/accessories. Stock fans were never used (I had Yate Loons on it).

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$65 Shipped[/COLOR]

HIS 7950 IceQ Turbo[/B]. Great card. She is a solid overclocker, runs cool with the icooler it uses, and has voltage controls for the memory as well. Full retail packaging/accessories included. Newegg sells this card for [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161415"]$389[/URL]. The cheapest 7950 is a reference model at $330 with MIR ($350 without). The card is a review sample so it only has about 10 hours of use.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$320 Shipped[/B][/COLOR]

Up FS is my day 1 purchase of the Gigabyte GTX680. She runs anything I throw at her quite happily at 2560x1440 resolution (even BF3 at Ultra). Im shipping only the card, but will ship the box/accessories upon request (all in as new condition). This is a Gigabyte as well and their warranty is by S/N so if it borks, you can RMA with Giga no worries. The best price on newegg for reference models are $499 + SH. I'm going to let this go for......

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$460 Shipped card only +$5 for retail box (its a big one).[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125421"]This is the card/box[/URL], picture of the actual card below.

[ATTACH]47762[/ATTACH]

Up for sale is my Gigabyte Z68 G1 Sniper2. This was my daily driver since the [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/gigabyte-g1sniper2-motherboard-review/"]review September of last year[/URL]. Works 100%. I just flashed the bios to the newest version which supports Ivybridge. I moved off the board to use a different one. This thing was great!

It comes with the full retail packaging and accessories minus perhaps a sata cable, but like new condition.

YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER BOARD FOR THIS PRICE (AND ITS STILL UNDER WARRANTY!)

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$225 Shipped[/s][/COLOR][/B]. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$175 Shipped[/s][/COLOR][/B]. [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$160 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Last is my 2600K. Its a known 55x chip. I didnt push it there, but the previous owner did. I was temp limited at 5.4Ghz on water. Does 4.5Ghz at 1.29v IIRC, YMMV as always.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$260 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Next up is the Giga Z77 UD5H-WB(Wifi) from my review. Full retail including all accessories in like new condition. Excellent board for overclocking, or a dialy driver. Nice and stable.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$175 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

Next are some Geil Evo Corsa's. 4x2GB DDR3 1866Mhz CL9 @ 1.5v This kit cannot actually be found at newegg, its just at the [URL="http://www.geil.com.tw/products/showSpec/id/316"]Geil site[/URL]. Its 8GB total but overclocks pretty well ([URL="http://www.overclockers.com/geil-evo-corsa-4x2gb-ddr3-1866mhz-memory-review/"]Review HERE[/URL]). Comes with full retail packaging.

[s][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$65 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B][/s]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$60 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

[ATTACH]46552[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]46553[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]49035[/ATTACH]

Evga X79 FTW [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/evga-x79-ftw-review"]Review found here[/URL]. Great looking board and plenty powerful for all your needs. Works 100% and comes with all retail accessories and packaging. Almost brand new.

Newegg: [url="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188116"]EVGA X79 FTW 151-SE-E777-KR LGA 2011 Intel X79 SAT...[/url]
Pricing: [URL="http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=x79+ftw&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=5424469179820067227&sa=X&ei=iPN-T53vKerX0QGj-JSMCA&ved=0CFoQgggwAA#scoring=tp"]From $370+[/URL]

[s][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$290 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B][/s]
[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$265 Shipped. OBO[/COLOR][/B]

Up FS is a Sapphire HD7750 Ultimate. This is a brand new card from AMD in the 7 series using the GCN arch and sips on power (no connector!) and is passively cooled... DEAD SILENT. Comes with the full retail packaging and accessories. [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/sapphire-hd-7750-ultimate-crossfire"]Review HERE[/URL]. This is a great HTPC card that you can play some games on, especially at lower than 1080p resolutions, and again with no fan is 100% silent! Newegg sells it for [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102980"]$125 + SH[/URL]. I'll beat ALL 7750 prices as this is the most expensive one.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$90 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

The first is Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 4, 4x4GB DDR3 1600Mhz CL8 1.65v ([URL="http://www.overclockers.com/patriot-viper-extreme-division-4-ddr3-1600-ram"]Review HERE[/URL]). Comes will full retail packaging.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$75 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

The title does not lie folks (eventually it wont, as soon as the great erocker changes it :p). Up FS is a sweet 7950. Its overclocked from the factory a bit (800 to 880Mhz core). You can check out the [URL="http://www.overclockers.com/powercolor-7950-pcs-graphics-card-review"]review on the Front Page (another site)[/URL] for details. Post review I pushed this thing and she managed [URL="http://www.hwbot.org/submission/2248924_jas420221_3dmark11___performance_radeon_hd_7950_11510_marks"]1285/1785 in 3D11[/URL] on the stock cooling for this card and ambient so its a solid overclocker for sure (did not push any other bench). Cheapest one of these new is [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709&IsNodeId=1&Description=7950&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=20"]$460 + SH[/URL] the actual card is [URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131458"]$490 + SH[/URL]. Why wait for Kepler? Get banging performance now, and $150 cheaper. :p :thup:

Full retail, all accesories, card is like new and has been a daily driver since the review a few weeks ago, running at stock speeds.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$400 Shipped[/COLOR][/B]

[ATTACH]46223[/ATTACH]

[s][ATTACH]45509[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]45989[/ATTACH]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121467"]Asus GTX580 Matrix[/URL] - Card only. From RMA. Hit 966 benchable without going past 1.15v. No clue on the memory limits.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$400 Shipped.[/s] $375 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL='http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00664KFFO/?tag=tec06d-20']Gigabyte X79 UD7[/URL] - Full retail.. possibly missing a sata cable. Vcore measurement plug broke off (will include), but you can still use the pads. Great board with F8+ bios.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$320 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B][/s] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$300 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121429&Tpk=asus%20gtx580"]Asus GTX580 Direct CU II[/URL] - Review sample. Full retail box (not pictured, like new condition all accessories). Hit 950+ benchable @ 1.15v. No clue on the memory limits either.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"][s]$375 Shipped.[/s] $350 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157283&Tpk=extreme4-m"]ASrock X79 Extreme4-M[/URL] - Full retail. Like new. Probably the best X79 board I had as far as out of the box stability and overclocking.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$185 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

2x1GB SSR2 1066 Corsair Dominator - Just tested functionality.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$30 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

e6300 - s775 CPU. Great for boints. I have only tested it working. Batch SL9SA.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$25 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

e6600 - a775 CPU. Great for boints. I have only tested it working. Batch SL9ZL.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$25 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131700"][B]Asus Maximus IV Extreme P67 (B3)[/B][/URL] - Full retail, all accessories pictured. Works 100%. Was my daily driver for a couple of months. Never been cold. MINT condition box/board

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$220 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128498&Tpk=z68x-ud3h-b3"][B]Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3[/B][/URL] - Full retail, all accessories pictured. Works 100%. Its been opened only to test.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$105 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813121509&Tpk=Intel%20DH67GD"][B]Intel DH67GD mATX (B3)[/B][/URL] - Barebones (no nothing, just the board). Great HTPC board or just a cheapo to get you in the platform!

[s][B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$75 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR][/B][/s] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$65 Shipped Priority. OBO MUST SELL!!!![/COLOR]

Evga 8800GTX[/B] - Volt modded. Was under LN2 once and gave me a ton of boints. No screws for factory HS/F other wise 100% functional. Great card to try LN2 with. Full conformaled! ;)

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$35 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR]

8800GTS 512 (G92)[/B] - 8800GTS 512 Volt modded. Only tested it working. 100% functional, never been cold. Just no time to do it.  Conformaled on back only.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$35 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR]

7900GS[/B] - 790GS with accelero cooler. Pen volt modded for vcore, monster memory clocks, 750 core iirc. 100% functional.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$30 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131703"][B]Asus P8P67 Pro (B3)[/B][/URL] - Comes with I/o plate, box, manual, driver cd and those risers for front panel i/o. Looks great, works great. Has a little blemish on the top heatsink (see picture). Asus does RMA via S/N so still under warranty I believe.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$130 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227706&Tpk=VTX3-25Sat3-120g"][B]120GB OCZ Vertex 3[/B][/URL] - OEM. This thing has barely been used at all according to OCZ toolbox...look at data written. Its a shame I am even getting rid of it, but need the cash :bang head. Beating MIR price by $20 and no MIR!

[s][COLOR="Darkorange"][B]$210 Shipped Priority.[/B][/COLOR][/s] [B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$200 Shipped Priority.[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819117259&Tpk=xeon%205603"][COLOR="Black"]Xeon 5603[/COLOR][/URL][/B] - This is a s1366, 32nm, quad core, 1.6Ghz CPU. Would be GREAT for HTPC's based on s1366 platform or a daily driver. No idea how they overclock, but being 32nm, it should do fairly well on a board with good bclk. CPU ONLY, no HS/F. You are not going to find a cheaper quad core out there on the Intel side, and possibly AMD too.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][s]$120ea $105ea[/s] $90 Shipped Priority to USA.
[/B][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=big+bang+Xpower"][COLOR="Black"][B]MSI Big Bang Xpower (X58)[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - MSI's top of the line s1366 board. Comes with I/O plate, and rear USB3 panel, otherwise, just the board. Like new condition here as well. Im beating the OPEN box deal by $60 including shipping, this is a GREAT deal people.

[COLOR="darkorange"][B][s]$160[/s] $145 Shipped Priority to USA for board only
-OR-
$240 Shipped Priority USA with Xeon CPU above.[/B][/COLOR]

[B][URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128423&cm_re=X58_UD3R-_-13-128-423-_-Product"][COLOR="Black"]Gigabyte X58 UD3R[/COLOR][/URL][/B] - Like new condition, Mobo ONLY. I had several of these love bclk, so this would be a great, inexpensive match for the Xeon above to push it to 2.6Ghz or so (saying 200bclk). Of course YMMV.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B][s]$120[/s] $105 Shipped Priority to USA for board only
-OR-
$200 Shipped Priority USA with Xeon CPU above.[/B][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227528&Tpk=vertex%202%2050gb"][COLOR="Black"][B]50GB OCZ Vertex 2[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - This is a used SSD and it works perfectly (SE'd and ran ATTO against it for ballpark performance). I have no use for it in buying a Vertex 3. Just comes with the drive, no box. No idea if this is 25/34nm.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$80 Shipped Priority to USA.
-OR-
$70 if bought with any other item!![/B][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR="White"][URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115073&cm_re=i5_2500-_-19-115-073-_-Product"][COLOR="White"]i5 2500[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/B] - CPU only. I do have a heatsink though if you need it

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$140 Shipped Priority to USA.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131713&cm_re=Asus_H67-_-13-131-713-_-Product"][COLOR="white"][B]Asus P8H67 M-LX[/B][/COLOR][/URL] - mATX H67 board, great for an HTPC setup or daily driver even. Mobo ONLY.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$65 Shipped Priority to USA.
-OR-
$190 Shipped Priority USA with the i5 2500 above.[/COLOR][/B]

Also up for grabs is my [B]PNY XLR8 560ti[/B] videocard. It was my review sample ([URL="http://www.overclockers.com/pny-560ti-oc2-video-card-review/"]PNY 560ti OC2 Review[/URL])and daily driver card since. Works 100% and comes with full retail box and accessories.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$190 Shipped.[/COLOR][/B] USPS Priority.

Just as stated in the title I have a nice HTPC or daily driver combo [B]i5 2300, MSI Z68MA ED55, and 4GB OCZ DDR3 1600 CL8[/B]. Its barebones, so literally only cpu (w/ stock intel hs/f), mobo, and ram come with it. No i/o plate, boxes, cd's nothing.

Im looking to sell this as a combo deal. If no takers on that (which at this price seriously?!! :p) I will part it out.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$260 Shipped Combo[/COLOR][/B] USPS Priority. CONUS only please.

[B]Cooler Master Storm Spawn mouse[/B] that is FS as well. Its a review sample used for a week. Review here: [url]http://www.overclockers.com/cooler-master-storm-spawn-gaming-mouse-review/[/url]

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$40 shipped[/B][/COLOR].

[B]Galaxy GTX 470[/B] - Full retail box and accessories. Played everything I had (BFBC2, COD:BO, Dirt2) At its highest settings with 8xAA/16xAF (1920x1080). Getting rid of it only b/c I have a slightly faster card (560ti) Im going to hang on to. Works like a champ! It has been under water all its life and never broke 52C. I dont have a pic handy of the card, but here is the exact model. I reapplied thermal goo as they put WAY too much on it.
[url]http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=galaxy+gtx+470&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=4842633208245198609&sa=X&ei=TzLHTcGqHdHr0QHLpO2vCA&ved=0CEIQ8wIwAA#[/url]

Picture in thumbnail below. Will post pictures of actual card that is inside the box tonight if I am requested to do so by the powers that be or any interested party. I have nothing to hide, its a used 470, cover is flawless since it was never used in the first place.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$170 Shipped[/COLOR]

Intel DP67BG (Mobo)[/B] - Just verifed it works as well. Comes with just the board, nothing else. B2 version that you can RMA if you need to (vai serial # on the board and confirmed with Intel chat).

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$80 shipped snail mail.[/B][/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157240&cm_re=asrock_p67-_-13-157-240-_-Product"][B][COLOR="black"]Asrock Fatality (P67)[/COLOR][/B] [/URL] mobo. Comes with NOTHING but the board. I believe its a non B3, but there are at least 4 SATA3 ports on this board. Handled 5.5Ghz 2600k with no issues what so ever. Has the newest bios already on it. I do not believe this can be returned, so it is what it is.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$180 Shipped snail mail.[/COLOR][/B]

[COLOR="black"][B]4GB (2x2) DDR3 1600[/B][/COLOR] OCZ value ram. 8-8-8-24, 1.65v.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$30 Shipped priority.[/B][/COLOR]

[B]Asus Rampage 3 Formula (X58)[/B] - Used and in great shape with what looks like all accessories, inculding the box.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$160 Shipped snail mail.[/COLOR][/B]

[URL="http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115076&cm_re=i5_2300-_-19-115-076-_-Product"][B][COLOR="Black"]i5 2300[/COLOR][/B][/URL]. Nice cheap SB quad for someone. I have the stock HS/F if anyone wants it.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$110 Shipped priority.[/B][/COLOR]

[B]i7 875k[/B] - OEM. I havent tested clockspeeds, just installed it in the M3E to see if they both work. This chip is Extra Spicy.

[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]$220 Shipped.[/COLOR]

w3570 (a Xeon i7 965)[/B] - OEM. I had this at 4.7Ghz under water for benching. At 4Ghz it was a low 1.27v. YMMV of course.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$330 Shipped.[/B][/COLOR]

[B]i5 2500[/B] - OEM. NOT a k so of course she doesnt overclock outside of bclk. I jsut verified its functional on my board. I have the factory heatsink.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]$160 Shipped.[/B][/COLOR][/s]

Attachments

• azza.jpg
    azza.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 210
  • azza2.jpg
    azza2.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 172
  • extm1.jpg
    extm1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • extm2.jpg
    extm2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 136
  • 20220714_105423.jpg
    20220714_105423.jpg
    970.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 20220714_105336.jpg
    20220714_105336.jpg
    976.9 KB · Views: 171
  • router.jpg
    router.jpg
    1,011.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 3080.jpg
    3080.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Heatware
236 0 0
I officially put the Intel board up as an OBO...Its just taking up space and I really dont care about losses. ;)

Last edited:

BUCK NASTY

4P Enthusiust
Heatware
21 0 0
System Name Main Rig
Processor AMD FX-4130 @ 4.8Ghz
Motherboard ASUS M5A99X Evo
Cooling Coolermaster Hyper 212+
Memory 8GB GSkill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 970 Strix @ 1503Mhz Core
Storage Corsair Force 90gb SSD/ WD Caviar Blue 750gb
Display(s) ASUS 24" IPS
Case Coolermaster Centurion 590
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec TP750 80+
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64
You have PM!

:toast:

t_ski

Former Staff
Heatware
867 0 0
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
I've got a buddy at work I told about the Intel board. I'll let you know if he's interested.

Heatware
125 0 0
System Name The Dove Box Rev 3.0
Processor i7 8700k @ 4.7GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus X APEX
Cooling Custom water loop
Memory 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) 2x MSI 780 Ti's in SLI
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 PCIe SSD, 4TB
Display(s) 27" Asus 144Hz
Case Enermax Fulmo GT
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD FTW
Power Supply Corsair 1200W
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Win 10 64x
Bump, EarghDog hooked up a deal and just returning the favor.

t_ski

Former Staff
Heatware
867 0 0
System Name My i7 Beast
Processor Intel Core i7 6800K
Motherboard Asus X99-A II
Cooling Nickel-plated EK Supremacy EVO, D5 with XSPC Bayres & BIX Quad Radiator
Memory 4 x 8GB EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SuperClocked
Storage Samsung 950 Pro 256GB m.2 SSD + 480GB Sandisk storage SSD
Display(s) Three Asus 24" VW246H LCD's
Case Silverstone TJ07
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair AX1200
Keyboard Corsair K95
Software Windows 10 x64 Pro
I forgot to follow up with him today. I just shot him a text to see if he's interested.

Heatware
236 0 0
BUMP for the listed boards!

I will be on vacation from 9/1-9/8 so shipping wouldnt be possible until 9/9

Heatware
75 0 0
System Name "Bear"
Processor i7-4770k @ 4.5GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD4H
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB G.SKILL 2400
Video Card(s) 2x Gigabyte 7950
Storage 2x 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 (OS), 2x 2TB Hitachi Deskstars (Backup)
Display(s) 50" Panasonic Plasma TV!
Case Cooler Master HAF 932
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Recon3D
Power Supply Corsair HX1050
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
The UD4 is a great motherboard - I use it myself and love it! Good luck with the sale! :)

System Name White Boy
Processor Core i7 3770k @4.6 Ghz
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB @ 2177
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 680 CLASSIEFIED @ 1250 Core
Storage 2 Samsung 830 256 GB (Raid 0) 1 Hitachi 4 TB
Display(s) 1 Dell 30U11 30"
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Power Supply SeaSonic X750 Gold 750W Modular
Software Windows Pro 7 64 bit || Ubuntu 64 Bit
Benchmark Scores 2017 Unigine Heaven :: P37239 3D Mark Vantage
Heatware
117 0 0
System Name The W.O.P.R.
Processor Core i7 920 D0 @ 4.0GHz 1.24 vcore
Motherboard ASUS P6T
Cooling Xigmatek S1283 with push\pull fan configuration.
Memory 6GB Mushkin DDR3 1600MHz 7-8-7-20
Video Card(s) 2 - ASUS EAH5850 CrossfireX
Storage 1TB WD Black
Display(s) I-INC 28" 1920x1200 HDMI
Case Ultra M998
Audio Device(s) Realtek HD
Power Supply Corsair TX750W
Software Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit
Heatware
107 0 0
System Name Captain America
Processor 10850KA
Motherboard Z490 MEG ACE
Cooling Custom Water
Memory G.Skill Royal
Video Card(s) Evga RTX 3070
Storage 4TB Sabrent NVME, 1TB WD Black NVME
Display(s) ASUS 35", 2x Acer 4K
Case Thermaltake A700 Custom Modified (W.I.P. Steve Rogers aka Captain America tribute)
Power Supply TT 1250
Mouse Evga x17
Keyboard Evga x20
Benchmark Scores 24,430 3DMark06 QX9650, 9800GTX SLI http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=7357978
System Name White Boy
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
System Name White Boy
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none
Heatware
236 0 0
Yay for random 2 hours after the last bump bumps! :p

2.5 hour price drop... I am going to the post office at 12:45PM EST. So in order to send all my shyte at once the Asrock is dropping to $105 for the next two hours ONLY.

Heatware
31 0 0
System Name Mine, spare gamer, comp,
Processor 5800x, 5800x. 3600,
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Elite wifi, Gigabyte B550m wifi, Asus x570 Gaming wifi
Cooling Ventoo V5, Coolermaster 240 mm AIO, Ventoo V5
Memory 32 GB 3600 ddr4, 32 GB 3600 ddr4, 16 GB 3200 ddr4
Video Card(s) 6800 XT reference, XFX 5700XT Thicc III, EVGA RTX 2080,
Storage Samsung 500 GB 980, Intel M.2 500 GB, Intel M.2 500 gb
Display(s) TCL 43 inch 4k, 27 inch 1440 Shimian, 27 Inch Dell 1920x1080,
Case 2-Antec 280, Matrexx 50
Audio Device(s) Bluetooth output to Sony STR-DH190 into Sony SS-CS5 speakers, same, onboard, same
Power Supply Thermaltake 1350 , Seasonic 650 Watt Platinum, Deepcool 750 Watt Gold
Mouse Corsair, Sentinel Advance, Zio Levetron, CMStorm, Transformer
Keyboard G15, , CMStorm, G15
Software Win 10, POP OS
System Name Desktop|| Virtual Host 0
Processor Intel Core i5 2500-K @ 4.3ghz || 2x Xeon L5630 (total 8 cores, 16 threads)
Motherboard ASUS P8Z68-V || Dell PowerEdge R710 (Intel 5520 chipset)
Cooling Corsair Hydro H100 || Stock hotplug fans and passive heatsinks
Memory 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 || 12x4gb Hynix DDR3 1066 FB-DIMMs
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 760 Gaming Twin Frozr 4GB OC || Don't know, don't care
Storage Hitachi 7K3000 2TB || 6x300gb 15k rpm SAS internal hotswap, 12x3tb Seagate NAS drives in enclosure
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2349S || remote iDRAC KVM console
Case Antec P280 || Dell PowerEdge R710
Audio Device(s) HRT MusicStreamer II+ and Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 || Don't know, don't care
Power Supply SeaSonic X650 Gold || 2x870w hot-swappable
Mouse Logitech G500 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Keyboard Logitech G510 || remote iDRAC KVM console
Software Win7 Ultimate x64 || VMware vSphere 6.0 with vCenter Server 6.0
Benchmark Scores Over 9000 on the scouter
Bump for that SeaSonic. I just got the X650 and can attest that these are great and quiet power supplies. Seriously, mine stayed in fanless mode during an entire hour of OCCT Linpack and was barely even warm to the touch.

Also, 120 shipped is a good price I think.

Heatware
236 0 0
TTT for a great PSU!

And thanks Erocker for the title change (again, and again, and again)

System Name White Boy
Cooling CORSAIR H100
Case BIT FENIX Prodigy
Audio Device(s) none