• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cisco RV130 VPN Router $25.99 in CDW Outlet

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
BSTK tho, so they are used, returned, or Refurbished. if that matters to anyone. still seems a good deal tho

Possibly. They also put items in the outlet that they just need to move like older models.

I've ordered several things from the outlet and everything pretty much comes in brand new. I think only once or twice was it obvious that it was returned, but when the discount was a couple of thousand to a couple of hundred, a bit of dust was okay. ;)

newtekie1

Semi-Retired Folder
Processor Intel Core i7 10850K@5.2GHz
Motherboard AsRock Z470 Taichi
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro w/ Noctua NF-A14 Fans
Memory 32GB DDR4-3600
Video Card(s) RTX 2070 Super
Storage 500GB SX8200 Pro + 8TB with 1TB SSD Cache
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG280K 4K 28"
Case Fractal Design Define S
Audio Device(s) Onboard is good enough for me
Power Supply eVGA SuperNOVA 1000w G3
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Possibly. They also put items in the outlet that they just need to move like older models.

I've ordered several things from the outlet and everything pretty much comes in brand new. I think only once or twice was it obvious that it was returned, but when the discount was a couple of thousand to a couple of hundred, a bit of dust was okay. ;)

He isn't talking about everything on the outlet, just items labeled BSTK(or B-Stock). It means it isn't a new item.

System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest

BTSK Means B-Stock, aka an item purchased, but returned for any number of reasons. Since it is now used, it is no longer A-Stock, so it must be labeled BSTK, and have the price reduced to refelct the fact your buying a preowned, and possibly once faulty, or reconditioned unit. Im not saying all are BSTK, or even that its bad, i just wanted to point out it was indeed B-Stock, to anyone who may have been interested, as being more informed while considering a purchase is never a bad thing, and for some , preowned is a no no.

thats one of the best things about warehouse, or clearence retailers, is you can buy a new item, at a huge discount, becasue it has a scratch in it or some other superficial damage that doesn't affect performance.

He isn't talking about everything on the outlet, just items labeled BSTK(or B-Stock). It means it isn't a new item.
No, that's not correct. New items also end up in b-stock, usually if the manufacturer has discontinued it and they still have some stock they need to get rid of.

BTSK Means B-Stock, aka an item purchased, but returned for any number of reasons. Since it is now used, it is no longer A-Stock, so it must be labeled BSTK, and have the price reduced to refelct the fact your buying a preowned, and possibly once faulty, or reconditioned unit.
This is incorrect. CDW doesn't sell anything reconditioned or refurbed, and everything in the outlet still has the same factory warranty, which wouldn't necessarily apply to something faulty that's already been sold once. An item would be a return or something they need to move. And they're b-stock because there's only one of each item number, unlike their normal a-stock, and once that item number is gone, it's gone.

I've been buying from cdw since they were a small company back in the late 1980s and only discovered the outlet in the last few years.