• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CM Storm Trigger Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

Russian

Is this a good keyboard?

I was thinking of buying this especially since it comes with a free mouse pad.... will i be satisfied with this keyboard AND the mouse pad? Im into gaming mostly and i wanted to find the best of the best in gaming keyboards but also something that would be comfortable to type regularly on...would this keyboard qualify in TOP 5 in your opinion? Thank-You very much!

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
please remove the bump. re-read the Fair Use Policy of this forum

It depends on whether you plan on using the macro system. Whether it is top 5 for you I have no idea it depends on what you want to use it for. If macro support is not need just get one of the cheaper mechanical keyboards, there are lots of reviews on this site.

Russian

I wanted to use it for gaming for an mmo, specifically Guild wars 2 so I think the Macros and backlighting are really nice but I have read and researched quite a bit I just wanted to be really sure it's quality and that I will enjoy it for a while