• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Colorful Technology Company Limited, professional manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, is pleased to announce the release of the world's first graphics card with built-in LCD display: the iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC. Finally ready for release, the card will be initially sold in China and COLORFUL will share more details about it afterwards.

The iGame GTX1080Ti Vulcan X OC features a factory overclock of 1620 MHz on the core frequency and has a boost clock of 1733 MHz thanks to GPU Boost. The card runs 11GB GDDR5X memory wired to a 352-bit bus. The card features a 16+2 phase digital power supply reinforced by IPP (iGame Pure Power) and is equipped with the SWORIZER cooler with built-in iGame Status Monitor as well as 1.68 million color-capable RGB lighting.

The SWORIZER Cooler, with i-SDCT Base
The new SWORIZER cooler features a redesigned thermal solution that places the contact position of the heatpipe all in one copper base and uses a C-type design to reduce thermal resistance and enhance heat conduction efficiency. The cooling fins are cooled by three 92mm duall ball-bearing Saw Sickle fans which cools 86% more surface area than the suaul double-groove coolers. This design ultimately cools the iGame GTX1080TI Vulcan X OC.

During its debut, customers from China and overseas talked about the screen on the cooler when they saw the iGame GTX1080TI Vulcan X OC. Now, the LCD screen receives an official name: the iGame Status Monitor. The display shows core frequency, core temperature, fan speed and memory used during operation. Aside from that, it also shows the status of the load level of the cards so the users are aware of the operating condition of the GPU.

The iGame Series
Colorful created the iGame series taking feedback from players' comments and suggestions to create a distinct product for every situation. The iGame series is Colorful's specialized product segment made for gamers, both mainstream and extreme.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name El Calpulator
Processor AMD Ryzen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock X670E Pro RS
Cooling ArcticCooling Freezer 3 360ARGB AIO
Memory 32GB Corsair Vengance 6000Mhz C30
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 4080 Gaming Trio X @ 2925 / 23500 mhz
Storage 5TB nvme SSD + Synology DS115j NAS with 4TB HDD
Display(s) Samsung G8 34" QD-OLED + Samsung 28" 4K 60hz UR550
Case Montech King 95 PRO Blue
Audio Device(s) SB X4+Logitech Z623 2.1+Astro A50 Wireless
Power Supply be quiet! Pure Power 12 M 1000W ATX 3.0 80+ Gold
Mouse Logitech G502X Plus LightSpeed Hero Wireless plus Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad
Keyboard Logitech G915 LightSpeed Wireless
Software Win 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores Just enough
Imo it doesn't look that great, especially the middle bit where the fan in the middle is part covered. I think it copied the ASUS Strix design a bit

System Name WIndows 10 Pro
Processor Intel i5-6600k
Motherboard MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer 240
Memory Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 16GB 3000MhZ
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Storage SSD HyperX Fury
Case Corsair C400 White
Power Supply Corsair RM750X
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei RAW Frost Blue
And who will buy it anyway? There are so many more reliable companies out there...

I would not think twice to grab a MSI/EVGA/ASUS GPU...

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
The shroud needs a bit of work, but it looks alright apart from the middle fan being half covered.

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
And who will buy it anyway? There are so many more reliable companies out there...

I would not think twice to grab a MSI/EVGA/ASUS GPU...

When was the last time colorful recalled/gave away free "fixes" because a flagship card? One of the three brands you listed just recently had to do that and had to redesign their entire cooler because of it. Just because a company is small or large doesn't change a single products quality. I would wait for reviews. Ugly or not that cooler is huge and the phase arrangement is comparable to the EVGA classy.

七彩虹散热看着很大但是一向是垃圾。。。
Although colorful's cooler looks huge but it is actually trash

System Name Akiba Miduki
Processor Inter i7-4930K 3.4GHz @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H110
Memory Corsair Vengenace Pro 2133 8GBx4
Video Card(s) Asus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Strix OC
Storage 1x Intel 730 240GB / 1x Toshiba SSD 480GB / 6x Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB
Display(s) Asus MG248QR / BenQ GW2265
Case Corsair Graphite 760T
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Coolermaster V-Series V850
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro RGB
Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB - Brown Switch
Software Windows 7 64-bit
If texts are not LED, and it is not a FE card. What is the point to add NV style's "GEFORCE GTX" on the card?

And is it a trend in the industry to place a screen for monitoring GPU temp? I'm not really fond of this design.

System Name WIndows 10 Pro
Processor Intel i5-6600k
Motherboard MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer 240
Memory Corsair LPX Vengeance DDR4 16GB 3000MhZ
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X
Storage SSD HyperX Fury
Case Corsair C400 White
Power Supply Corsair RM750X
Mouse SteelSeries Sensei RAW Frost Blue
When was the last time colorful recalled/gave away free "fixes" because a flagship card? One of the three brands you listed just recently had to do that and had to redesign their entire cooler because of it. Just because a company is small or large doesn't change a single products quality. I would wait for reviews. Ugly or not that cooler is huge and the phase arrangement is comparable to the EVGA classy.

Would you really consider Colorful as a GPU in your own rig? Assuming you can pick ANY manufacturer, would you really go for Colorful only because they did not have to 'redesign cooler'? This is the very reason you should definitely go for the manufacturers I named as they showed the carefulness for the customers by giving away fixes, accepting all returns, shipping replacements for free and, what is most important, redesigning something that was proven to be not so efficient enough. They also wrote about it everywhere and did not want to come out clean!

Moreover, they broadcast it so loud that everybody heard of it. I really would not think twice and companies like Colorful/Zotac/Palit/Gainward/Inno3D and all of the not-so-much-mainstream ones will not be taken into consideration on my must have list (pronounce the word 'my' a bit louder). I have bought myself MSI (Mainboard, GPU) , Corsair (Case, Power Supply, RAM), Arctic (AIO Cooling) and Intel (Processor) and I consider this choices as 'wise' ones.

It's just... It does not feel right dude not to choose the companies that made themselves great and managed to stay on the top for the last 10+ years or so.

But - If you feel the Colorful is the company to go - You have my full support!

cdawall

where the hell are my stars
System Name All the cores
Processor 2990WX
Motherboard Asrock X399M
Cooling CPU-XSPC RayStorm Neo, 2x240mm+360mm, D5PWM+140mL, GPU-2x360mm, 2xbyski, D4+D5+100mL
Memory 4x16GB G.Skill 3600
Video Card(s) (2) EVGA SC BLACK 1080Ti's
Storage 2x Samsung SM951 512GB, Samsung PM961 512GB
Display(s) Dell UP2414Q 3840X2160@60hz
Case Caselabs Mercury S5+pedestal
Audio Device(s) Fischer HA-02->Fischer FA-002W High edition/FA-003/Jubilate/FA-011 depending on my mood
Power Supply Seasonic Prime 1200w
Mouse Thermaltake Theron, Steam controller
Keyboard Keychron K8
Software W10P
Would you really consider Colorful as a GPU in your own rig? Assuming you can pick ANY manufacturer, would you really go for Colorful only because they did not have to 'redesign cooler'? This is the very reason you should definitely go for the manufacturers I named as they showed the carefulness for the customers by giving away fixes, accepting all returns, shipping replacements for free and, what is most important, redesigning something that was proven to be not so efficient enough. They also wrote about it everywhere and did not want to come out clean!

Moreover, they broadcast it so loud that everybody heard of it. I really would not think twice and companies like Colorful/Zotac/Palit/Gainward/Inno3D and all of the not-so-much-mainstream ones will not be taken into consideration on my must have list (pronounce the word 'my' a bit louder). I have bought myself MSI (Mainboard, GPU) , Corsair (Case, Power Supply, RAM), Arctic (AIO Cooling) and Intel (Processor) and I consider this choices as 'wise' ones.

It's just... It does not feel right dude not to choose the companies that made themselves great and managed to stay on the top for the last 10+ years or so.

But - If you feel the Colorful is the company to go - You have my full support!

I have had multiple zotac cards over time and a gainward. Most of the other brands are a bit hard to come by stateside. I really don't care what brand it is if the cooler is good and card overclocks well. Heck my mining rigs are full of diamond cards.