• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Computex 2008: Spire

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
Spire is showing off a few new cases at the show. The first we have seen in form of a prototype, which was not on public display at CeBIT. It has now been announced. The "Emerald" as it is called, features a metal look and a small "roll" at the top of the case, which holds the front I/O on one side and power/reset on the other side. The second case is aimed at gamers with a "S" theme on an aluminum shield up front. The bottom light up once turned on. Their new hard drive enclosures called "HandyBook" are also ready for retail. Installing a hard drive is incredibly easy, simply open the door, put the drive in place and close it. The units is available for 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA drives. You will also find two new GPU coolers. Both of which may look similar to some others on the market. The smaller one is intended for mainstream and low-end graphic cards, while the larger Coolforce III to the left can be used for higher end GPUs of the Geforce 6800, 7800, 7900 & 8800 series.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Oh, not ATI support on that cooler huh? Not much liking the cases, though the S one looks alright. I really do like their enclosures, cannot possibly get any easier than that!