• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cooler Master Announces the MasterBox MB510L

Raevenlord

News Editor
System Name The Ryzening
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI X570 MAG TOMAHAWK
Cooling Lian Li Galahad 360mm AIO
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3733 (4x 8 GB)
Video Card(s) Gigabyte RTX 3070 Ti
Storage Boot: Transcend MTE220S 2TB, Kintson A2000 1TB, Seagate Firewolf Pro 14 TB
Display(s) Acer Nitro VG270UP (1440p 144 Hz IPS)
Case Lian Li O11DX Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) iFi Audio Zen DAC
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ 750 W
Mouse Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Software Windows 10 x64
Cooler Master, an award-winning computer hardware manufacturer, today announces the launch of the MasterBox MB510L. A carbon-textured front panel and distinctive ventilation intakes characterize the new design.

From structural boldness to the race-reminiscent accents, the MasterBox MB510L delivers high performance looks without the high cost. The front panel ventilation offers efficient thermal performance and is also offered in different color themes. Small changes make all the difference with a choice of trim color for the intakes.

• Carbon Texture - Racing and motorsports act as an inspiration for the carbon texture design.
  • Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel - Showcase your build through the transparent side panel
  • Performance Intake - Large intakes on each side of the front panel pay tribute to high-performance cars
  • Support for a total of 6 fans & water cooling - Six 120mm fans and front and rear water-cooling support ensure that you don't have to compromise on performance
  • Graphics Card Support up to 400mm - You won't ever have to worry about the fit of your graphics card, with support for even the largest, widest cards

Building a gaming rig is a process that evolves in components over time. To align with the pace of technology, interior clearances have ample space to support future component upgrades. The MasterBox MB510L is the first step toward a new MasterBox series with a carbon texture front panel and aggressive intakes on both sides of the front panel.

Pricing & Availability

The MasterBox MB510L is priced at £49.99 inc VAT

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

''MasterBox MB510L delivers high performance looks without the high cost'' so it can be overclocked over any case you could use ? so far mine just seem to sit in one place and collect dust

all these cases reviewed each day here and not one I'd be willing to or wanting to buy . not even for a hand me down build . just offer a solid built practical toolless no nonsense case like my old sx 630 . how hard is that to do today ? maybe to more a full tower size specs like the sx850 I use to have with todays stuff like ssd bays and usb 3 , ect.... . like latched hinged doors so you can quickly open reach in do something and close up . not spend 10 min fumbling around with cheap 30 buck case thumbscrews or LED lighting that you don't want or need or find there burned out in a month anyway . or what ever steel is used makes a beer can look tough . I don't get it .

I guess when the old antec is a goner when ever that day will come [ I don't see it any time soon ] it all wall hangers then I guess .

like one guy said here ''the state of PC cases today is sad ''

System Name DEVIL'S ABYSS
Processor i7-4790K@4.6 GHz
Motherboard Asus Z97-Deluxe
Cooling Corsair H110 (2 x 140mm)(3 x 140mm case fans)
Memory 16GB Adata XPG V2 2400MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA 780 Ti Classified
Storage Intel 750 Series 400GB (AIC), Plextor M6e 256GB (M.2), 13 TB storage
Display(s) Crossover 27QW (27"@ 2560x1440)
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Cooler Master V1000
Mouse Ttsports Talon Blu
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 version 1803
Benchmark Scores Passmark CPU score = 13080
Edge-to-Edge Transparent Side Panel - Showcase your build through the transparent side panel
The latest trend in budget cases - plastic window mounted with thumbscrews, so it resembles tempered glass. While it's keeping up with style trends, it has to be a very flimsy side panel. Major sacrifice of structural integrity. Oh well, it looks okay for the price, at least until the window gets scratched. I don't like flimsy, lightweight cases.

System Name Black Box
Processor Intel Xeon E3-1260L v5
Motherboard MSI E3 KRAIT Gaming v5
Cooling Tt tower + 120mm Tt fan
Memory G.Skill 16GB 3600 C18
Video Card(s) Asus GTX 970 Mini
Storage Kingston A2000 512Gb NVME
Display(s) AOC 24" Freesync 1m.s. 75Hz
Case Corsair 450D High Air Flow.
Audio Device(s) No need.
Power Supply FSP Aurum 650W
Mouse Yes
Keyboard Of course
Software W10 Pro 64 bit
I wonder if the front panel can be bought separately and if it fits other model Mastercases.

I don't understand why we went 40 years back in time in case design and now having to unscrew 4 screws every time you want to open your case is the standard. My Cooler Master Cosmos S ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Pulling on a simple lever to unlock the side panel is, like Americans say: the way God intended it...

System Name masina
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard ASUS TUF B550M
Cooling Scythe Kabuto 3 + Arctic BioniX P120 fan
Memory 16GB (2x8) DDR4-3200 CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Radeon Pro WX 2100 2GB
Storage 500GB Crucial MX500, 640GB WD Black
Display(s) AOC C24G1
Case SilentiumPC AT6V
Power Supply Seasonic Focus GX 650W
Mouse Logitech G203
Keyboard Cooler Master MasterKeys L PBT
Software Win 10 Pro
I don't understand why we went 40 years back in time in case design and now having to unscrew 4 screws every time you want to open your case is the standard. My Cooler Master Cosmos S ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Pulling on a simple lever to unlock the side panel is, like Americans say: the way God intended it...

Comparing an entry level 50-60USD case to 300USD enthusiast level, makes sense... :peace: