• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CoolerMaster MasterGel Maker VS Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut

vgm

System Name Alienware 15 R2
Processor i7 6700HQ BGA
Motherboard HM170
Cooling Stock Air Cooling with TG Carbonaut
Memory HyperX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) GTX 980M 8GB
Storage P11TB, SN 570 1TB, 850 Evo,HGST HDD
Display(s) 15.6" FHD
Case None
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster Recon 3Di
Power Supply 240W
Mouse Logitech G304
Keyboard Stock AW keyboard
VR HMD None
Software Win 10 22H2
Funny lol... I was reading this thread like i read it first time. When i saw my message, i was like "Woah!?"

Anyway i updated this cuz people should know this... I wanted to upgrade my stock thermal paste of Dell 7567 with Noctua NT-H1. I am dissappointed very much... 1,5~2 years old stock thermal paste was way better than Noctua NT-H1. Laptop started to work noisy at low fan speed on idle or surfing on web. I mean, i never ever get fan sound with 200 tabs, many different programs at background but NT-H1? Big yes! I ordered Mastergel Maker Nano 2g. on Aliexpress right away. It came to Turkey in 2 weeks. Applied with the stick that comes in package and result is amazing! It is same as stock Dell 7567 thermal grease. Finally, i have found really good (not metal) thermal grease.

By the way, in 2018, i have talked with someone who works at Asus authorized service. He told that he applies MX-2 to some GPU or applies MX-4 to some CPU and GPU's. It changes case to case. Anyway i am happy with this Mastergel Maker Nano thing. I can't find it on Turkey and the one came from Aliexpress is 2018 production. I hope they will produce it on next years...

stabilitytest.png is stock thermal grease which i did the test when house was very cold and it was winter. (2018)
The other ones are done in this summer.
Mastergel Maker nano is very good and their newer model seems a bit thicker like ICD 7/24 but even with bad application the paste held up quite longer than I expected and replacing it with thin air produced 3-4C lower than older Cooler master mastergel nano. I'm impressed with it.
Dell fan profile is too slow and you might hear coil whine for some time. You can undervolt it by 100mV and improve performance and thermals.

Processor faster at instructions than yours
Motherboard more nurturing than yours
Cooling frostier than yours
Memory superior scheduling & haphazardly entry than yours
Video Card(s) better rasterization than yours
Storage more ample than yours
Display(s) increased pixels than yours
Case fancier than yours
Audio Device(s) further audible than yours
Power Supply additional amps x volts than yours
Mouse without as much gnawing as yours
Keyboard less clicky than yours
VR HMD not as odd looking as yours
Software extra mushier than yours
Benchmark Scores up yours
lol. I suppose its possible you got a bad batch?
May not even be a legit product as he states he's in turkey so there is a chance of a fake product especially when he says water came out of the tube. As you have already stated NT-H1 is extremely popular and has countless reviews with virtually all of them stating it as a good to excellent product. In fact I believe it was the go to thermal paste for HardOCP in all their demanding cooler reviews.