• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CoolIT Systems MTEC™ Control Center Featuring Predictive Cooling™ Technology

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
Calgary, Alberta - July 6th, 2007 - CoolIT Systems, known for its high-performance MTEC liquid cooling systems, introduces the MTEC Control Center giving PC enthusiasts complete control over their CPU and GPU coolers for the first time, ever. The Control Center module consists of a USB connected control board that allows full software interaction to control the cooling power and fan speeds of multiple MTEC Coolers including the award-winning Freezone and Eliminator. The MTEC Control Center will also be compatible with CoolIT's future liquid cooling devices.

Using Predictive Cooling the user can effectively calculate heat production based on the current CPU usage and adjust cooling power accordingly to proactively increase cooling as additional heat is being generated, thus providing a new level of cooling stability. The MTEC Control Center software will even alert the user via email if a pump or fan fails and can automatically shut down the system. This is ideal for PC enthusiasts and IT professionals who want to protect their expensive hardware and critical data. Another enhanced feature is the ability to graph temperature, CPU Usage, and power levels over time to clearly define and review your cooling performance.

"We're extremely excited to bring this unique liquid cooling technology to the high performance computing market," said Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "The MTEC Control Center, with our innovative Predictive Cooling technology, allows for convenient and advanced control of your computer's temperature and performance. We truly feel that this represents the future for cooling computers."

As of today, the MTEC Control Center software is available for free download at www.coolitsystems.com. The free software will enable users to monitor temperatures, CPU usage, provide log files, and graphical reports. In order to control CoolIT's revolutionary MTEC Cooling systems, users must purchase the USB connected module which provides for full management of temperature, power consumption and the Predictive Cooling technology. The MTEC Control Center package including the USB Module is available for $119.99 through CoolIT's website.

To request additional information and images or to schedule an interview with CoolIT CEO, Geoff Lyon, please contact Public Relations representative Matt Shumate at (305) 576-1171 x15 or by e-mail at mattshumate@maxborgesagency.com.

About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Nex-Type, MAINGEAR, Biohazard, Hypersonic and Shuttle.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Wile E

Power User
System Name The ClusterF**k
Processor 980X @ 4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 BIOS F12
Cooling MCR-320, DDC-1 pump w/Bitspower res top (1/2" fittings), Koolance CPU-360
Memory 3x2GB Mushkin Redlines 1600Mhz 6-8-6-24 1T
Video Card(s) Evga GTX 580
Storage Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB, 2xSeagate 320GB RAID0; 2xSeagate 3TB; 2xSamsung 2TB; Samsung 1.5TB
Display(s) HP LP2475w 24" 1920x1200 IPS
Case Technofront Bench Station
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte into Onkyo SR606 and Polk TSi200's + RM6750
Power Supply ENERMAX Galaxy EVO EGX1250EWT 1250W
Software Win7 Ultimate N x64, OSX 10.8.4
Neat. Not for me, personally, as I prefer to do that kind of tweaking in hardware, but a good idea, none the less.

WarEagleAU

Bird of Prey
System Name Pandemic 2020
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 "Gen 2" 2600X
Motherboard AsRock X470 Killer Promontory
Cooling CoolerMaster 240 RGB Master Cooler (Newegg Eggxpert)
Memory 32 GB Geil EVO Portenza DDR4 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) ASUS Radeon RX 580 DirectX 12 DUAL-RX580-O8G 8GB 256-Bit GDDR5 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video C
Storage WD 250 M.2, Corsair P500 M.2, OCZ Trion 500, WD Black 1TB, Assorted others.
Display(s) ASUS MG24UQ Gaming Monitor - 23.6" 4K UHD (3840x2160) , IPS, Adaptive Sync, DisplayWidget
Case Fractal Define R6 C
Audio Device(s) Realtek 5.1 Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RMX 850 Platinum PSU (Newegg Eggxpert)
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Corsair K95 Mechanical & Corsair K65 Wired, Wireless, Bluetooth)
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
Nice. anyone on here currently using the CoolIT Freezeone or anyother of their products?

Id like to know your experiences. If condensation is a problem. If its the best cooler around and what not. Im thinking I might get something like that for my new GPU and new system when I build it in a few months.

System Name Sony Vaio - VGNFW390-CTO
Processor Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor T9550 (2.66GHz)
Cooling Stock
Memory 4GB DDR2-SDRAM (DDR2-800, 2GBx2)
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 3650 with 512MB vRAM (pitiful card)
Storage 320GB SATA Hard Disk Drive [7200 rpm]
Display(s) LCD 16.4" (XBRITE-FullHD™)
Audio Device(s) SupremeFX
Software Windows 7
Pretty neat. That CoolIt stuff is a little out of my budget, though.