• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Correct original stock bios for AMD RX 570 4G

Hello guys i have AMD RX 570 4GB

gpu-z.png

card-b.jpegcard-f.jpeg

the card used for mining before , the card is working with pixel clocker patcher only , i want to flash the original bios but i can't find my bios in the list

i tried to flash this bios

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/210814/amd-rx570-4096-170424

but it doesn't work i got weird screen colours , so i flashed my backup bios rom

after flashing uncorrect bios.jpeg

i need help to find my correct bios please
thanks in advance.

Last edited:
System Name Cheapskate Maximus
Processor Xeon W3680 @ 3.99Ghz [133x30] [1.375v]
Motherboard HP Z400 Rev 2
Cooling Alpenfohn Brocken v1
Memory 3 x 4GB DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Sapphire RX570 Nitro+
Storage 240GB WD SSD, 6 x 2TB HDD
Display(s) 27" iiyama XB2783HSU AMVA+
Case AeroCool
Power Supply HP 600w Bronze (Delta)
Keyboard Gots keys
Software W10 x64
That bios you installed say's it's for Samsung memory versions of the card, if GPU-Z is reporting correctly then you have a card with Elpida RAM on it - if GPU-Z is reporting wrong then you'll need to take the heatsink off and grab the serial numbers from the RAM and get a bios that has the timings for that particular RAM.

Regeneration

NGOHQ.COM

If you want people to help you, you need to provide better photos showing text on the PCB and memory chips (with cooler off).

The card is FULL of dust, i suggest you clean it.

Carefully remove the heatsink from the graphics card and clean the fans with a toothbrush.

Clean the graphic cards with isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs. Especially the GPU area and PCIe pins.

When you're done, reapply thermal paste on the GPU, remount the heatsink, plug it back in.

well , i will try to do that
i cleaned it already its old photo but i didn't remove the heatsink

thanks for the fast reply