• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS][US] Corsair 620HX w/box + cables, Lapped TRUE package, 28" Hanns·G HG-281DPB LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Processor Q9550 E0
Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
Cooling TRUE w/2x Panaflo 120mm
Memory 4GB Mushkin Redline 8000
Video Card(s) VisionTek HD 4850
Heatware under ghost_recon88, Paypal and USPS MO only. No trades! :p

SOLD

Looking to sell my Corsair 620 HX power supply. Includes the Y-shaped PCI-E cables as well as all original cables and box. Never given me any problems or anything, I just don't need 620w as I'm downgrading everything. No trades, $ only. I accept Paypal, cash, and USPS MO. Looking for $100 shipped to the CONUS.

SOLD

Selling this Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme that I've had for about a year now. No original box included. I've lapped the base on the TRUE as well. I'm looking for $85 shipped to the CONUS for the bundle, which includes:

~Lapped Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme
~2x Panaflo FBA12G12H 104 C.F.M fans
~LGA775 bolt-thru kit and LGA1366 bolt-thru kit
~Sunbeamtech Rheobus black fan controller

Paypal, USPS Money Orders only, no trades.

SOLD

Selling my 28" gaming LCD. I've also got a 24" and with both the 24 and 28" on my desk, there's not much room for anything else :shadedshu It's this model right here. Absolutely no dead pixels, had it almost 2 months but really it's only been on maybe a few hours total. Comes with all the original cables and box. I can include the original invoice as well. I'm asking $280 shipped via FedEx ground. No trades at this time. I accept cash, USPS MO, and Paypal.

Last edited:
Processor Q9550 E0
Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3P
Cooling TRUE w/2x Panaflo 120mm
Memory 4GB Mushkin Redline 8000
Video Card(s) VisionTek HD 4850
TRUE and PSU sold, monitor still left.

Status
Not open for further replies.