• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Announces Availability of the LL Series RGB LED Fans

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
CORSAIR, a world leader in enthusiast memory, high-performance gaming and PC components hardware today announced a new addition to its acclaimed range of RGB cooling fans, the LL Series. 16 Brilliant independent RGB LEDs encircle each LL series fan and its central hub (12 LEDs in the outer loop and four in the inner), all controllable using CORSAIR LINK software to create a stunning symphony of color.

CORSAIR has managed to pack even more stunning RGB lighting into the LL Series, with both a 12 RGB LED loop around the fan's edge and an internal four RGB LED loop, creating a virtually limitless amount of color options. The included CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO allows for in-depth software lighting control for up to 12 CORSAIR RGB fans or eight CORSAIR RGB Lighting strips, making it easy to tie all your PC's RGB lighting together. With CORSAIR LINK software. So go ahead and turn the lights on, you'll want to see this.

Available in 3x 120mm kit, 2x 140mm kit or individually, combine LL series fans with existing CORSAIR RGB fans and lighting strips, to create your perfect custom RGB cooling setup. The customization doesn't stop at color; every LL Series fan has PWM fan control, allowing for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM on LL120 RGB fans and 600 RPM to 1,300 RPM on the larger LL140 RGB. Whether you need maximum cooling or stealthy operation, with PWM control, you can instantly switch from low-noise to peak airflow.

Availability, Warranty and Pricing:
CORSAIR LL Series RGB fans are available immediately from the CORSAIR network of authorized retailers and distributors. CORSAIR LL Series RGB fans are backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network.

For more information, visit the product page.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited by a moderator:
Processor Intel Core i5-3570K
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V Pro
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 8GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3-1600
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 670
Storage Intel 520 60GB, Seagate Barracuda XT 2TB
Display(s) BenQ 24" XL2420T
Case Corsair 550D
Audio Device(s) Sennheiser HD600, Audeze LCD-3F, Mytek Stereo 192 DSD, La Figaro 339, Burson HA-160, Geek Pulse X
Power Supply Corsair AX650
Mouse steelseries Sensei MLG edition
Keyboard Cooler Master QuickFire Pro
Software Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
My RGB place is happy.

System Name Spectrus77-M
Processor CORE i7 6700k ~ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus VIII Gene
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory Crucial Ballistix Tactical ~ 3000Mhz/4x4
Video Card(s) Asus GTX1070 Strix OC
Storage SSD Samsung Evo 850/250Gb + HD Western Digital Blue/1Tb
Display(s) LG 32 LD460
Case Corsair Obsidian 350D
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse CM Storm Xornet
Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire TK Stealth
Software Windows 10 64Bits
Corsair has been falling. Before, we had several case options, where are they? Update of the obsidian series which was his first and great series of cabinets. Now they are releasing futile things, you have already been better corsair.

I just don't see where these fans fit. Are they High Static Pressure fans? Are they low noise fans? Is it just a middle of the road fan that has more lights?

The HD series has both higher airflow and higher static pressure and comes in an RGB version. Why not make an RGB version of the ML fans? I would replace my 5 ML fans with RGB versions of the ML.

System Name Miami
Processor Ryzen 3800X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VII Formula
Cooling Ek Velocity/ 2x 280mm Radiators/ Alphacool fullcover
Memory F4-3600C16Q-32GTZNC
Video Card(s) XFX 6900 XT Speedster 0
Storage 1TB WD M.2 SSD/ 2TB WD SN750/ 4TB WD Black HDD
Display(s) DELL AW3420DW / HP ZR24w
Case Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Gold 1000W+750W
Mouse Corsair Scimitar/Glorious Model O-
Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
Software Windows 10 Pro
I've been waiting for these for a while but the pricing is a disappointment, specs are markedly inferior to the HD1#0s but these fans cost more and the 120mm 3 pack cost marks up the cost even more as charging $5 more for per fan over the HD series wasn't enough, for the privilege of getting the 3-pack is another $15 extra. Getting 3 single LL fans costs $105(3 * $35), makes no sense since the hd fans also come with a controller and equal the price of 3 single fans.

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I've been waiting for these for a while but the pricing is a disappointment, specs are markedly inferior to the HD1#0s but these fans cost more and the 120mm 3 pack cost marks up the cost even more as charging $5 more for per fan over the HD series wasn't enough, for the privilege of getting the 3-pack is another $15 extra. Getting 3 single LL fans costs $105(3 * $35), makes no sense since the hd fans also come with a controller and equal the price of 3 single fans.

The controller is vastly superior here though.