1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Corsair Summer Sale Open Until August 12th

Discussion in 'News' started by Raevenlord, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Raevenlord

Raevenlord News Editor Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Corsair has announced that they'll be having a Summer Sale as well, not being content to let Steam have all the headlines on that matter. The sale will be open until August 12th, and you can bet that you'll be able to find some pretty reasonable discounts to some of that Corsair hardware you've been oggling up to now.

Some of the standout deals are Corsair's H100i Extreme Performance CPU Liquid Cooling AIO, going for $99 (down from $129), the GPU version of the same AIO (down to the same $99 from $129), and Corsair's Lapdog control center (down to $69 from $119) for your couch-related gaming needs. There's also a selection of gaming mice, rodent pads, mechanical keyboards, and even a special edition, liquid-cooled GTX 1080 Ti graphics card. Hit the source link for some Corsair goodness (though remember, if you're not USA/CA based, you apparently have to tough it up sans discounts...)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: Corsair

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  2. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    Don't waste your precious time, this is USA/CA news only :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

3. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:
    Its almost like the rest of the world doesnt exist

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. Raevenlord

Raevenlord News Editor Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, I am now never surprised when discounts or sales are available only Stateside. I just always assume they're not for me.

Nevertheless, updated the story to clarify that part.

GreiverBlade, erixx and FreedomEclipse say thanks.
  5. Totally

Thanks Received:
    Would it hurt them to discount a single fan? Doesn't feel like a sale, looks more like they're just trying to get rid of that last little bit of old stock before they bring in new/refreshed products.

6. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    TPU should start respecting global followers by not posting local news or add flags or tags to this regional news. Or declare itself as an USA invaded site... (just watched "Where to invade next" hahahaha)

7. Th3pwn3r

Th3pwn3r

Thanks Received:
    Import fees and ridiculous shipping costs are a good reason to keep the sale limited to North America. I know it sucks but I'm sure that's their reason behind it. Personally I hate shipping out of the country, I've done it a couple of times and the amount of paperwork I had to fill out was asinine :(

8. FreedomEclipse

FreedomEclipse ~Technological Technocrat~

Thanks Received:

Import fees??

I didn't know Corsair a global seller of many a pc peripheral, ram and PSUs only has distribution centers within the US

GreiverBlade says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  9. Th3pwn3r

Th3pwn3r

Thanks Received:
    It depends on where the products are shipping from. Does Corsair have a factory or 'distribution center' in the UK?

10. peche

peche Thermaltake fanboy

Thanks Received:
    Corsair Summer Sale Open Until August 12th *USA/CA /only*
    better tittle....

GreiverBlade says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  11. anti-t-kom

Thanks Received:
    #This

12. GreiverBlade

GreiverBlade

Thanks Received:
    great, as if their price were already not low enough compared to where i live :laugh: i.e.: 129$ for a H110i? joke right ... i pay 151chf/156.87$ for it if i want one, even the H100i is more than 129$ ... thanks to the taxes (well they are already overpriced without taxes nonetheless :laugh: )

tho i can't really complain .... a H110i for 99$? luckily i paid way less than that for a H115i ...

Corsair is only worth something when bought during a sale or a black Friday :p

13. anti-t-kom

Thanks Received:
    I do as well live in Switzerland and bought myself a 2nd hand H100 v2 only to realize that the missing AM4 Retention Module has to be ordered separately from Corsair's own Webshop - for approx 20$ incl. P&P...and that's only Economy shipping :wtf:

14. erixx

erixx

Thanks Received:
    Sorry, but anyone thinks Corsair manufactures in and/or ships from North America? Chinese container ships deliver directly to ports and logistical nodes on all continents.