• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cougar Announces Global Expansion

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
COUGAR, exclusive brand for high-end quality PC cases, power supplies and cooling fans, has been renown among demanding gamers for some time already. But until 2011 COUGAR had only been available in few countries. Now, COUGAR has announced that their global expansion with newly founded branch offices in all major territories around the world has been successfully initiated in 2011, effectively catering to gamers' needs everywhere.

The award winning PC cases, power supplies and cooling fans are not only being appreciated by users, but also won accolades from virtually all major computer magazines and review sites, as well as being awarded design and innovation awards such as the Computex 2010 Award. For 2012, COUGAR is already nominee for the highly acclaimed industry design award Designpreis Deutschland 2012. All this demonstrates, that user orientation and listening to the needs from the enthusiast and gaming community is still a major driver of the entire IT industry and for COUGAR in particular.

COUGAR has edited an exclusive video with more information and insights into the company's design and production process as well as giving some sneak previews of upcoming brand new gaming products in 2012.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

Last edited:

Aaron PC Doc

This is great news! I have been considering getting the Evolution case for some time now. I noticed a new case in the above video and it looks awesome from what I saw of it.

JustaTinkerer

System Name Just need to tidy it up now
Processor FX-8120
Motherboard Asus M5A99X EVO 990X
Cooling Custom Water
Memory Corsair Vengeance 8GB
Video Card(s) BFG GTX 280 H2OC
Storage OCZ ocz vertex plus(60GB), 2TB hdd
Display(s) 1x ACER x19ws ( need new one)
Case Custom
Power Supply (GOT) OCZ GameXStream 1010 Watt
Software LOL
Benchmark Scores Soon, very very soon, just need to tidy it up.
I read "Cougar Announces Global Expansion" my thoughts jump to "The mother-in-law is going on holiday?"