• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Creative Unleashes the Sound Blaster K3+ Portable Mixing Board for Online Streamers

Creative Technology Ltd announced the Sound Blaster K3+ today. The compact and portable mixer is targeted at today's generation of online influencers and content creators, such as musicians, podcasters, live streamers, vloggers, and more. The K3+ captures the goodness of its predecessor, the Sound Blaster K3, while being enhanced further with additional features. Like its predecessor, Sound Blaster K3+ was developed in part by a number of broadcasters, singers, musicians, and audio engineers. Their feedback has allowed Creative to understand various recording needs, and has resulted in a practical, professional recording interface that boasts incredible connectivity options.

"We're proud to be part of that amazing journey in helping people to express themselves through the content they create," said Low Long Chye, General Manager of Creative. "The Sound Blaster K3+ is a full-fledged portable mixer with a wealth of features that allow any budding musician, comedian, live-streaming gamer or vlogger to customize their content and broadcast in amazing quality. And because it's so compact and easily powered via USB, they can broadcast live from almost anywhere with just a mobile phone, the book-sized K3+, and a USB powerbank."

About Sound Blaster K3+
The Sound Blaster K3+ is a portable sound mixer with hardware audio processing such as reverb and autotune. It boasts multiple connectivity inputs, supports both dynamic and 48V phantom powered condenser microphones, and features individual input/output gain control. The all-new K3+ also features six special sound clips to enhance live broadcasts, a dedicated mobile output volume knob, and even allows users to connect multiple units together when broadcasting as a band or a group.

6 Modes of Operation
The Sound Blaster K3+ supports up to six different usage scenarios, including music playback, recording, broadcasting, web chat, karaoke and DJ hosting. Features such as voice over and reverb effects can be triggered and combined to produce the ideal recording quality needed for your individual use case scenario.

Plug-and-Play Connectivity for PC, Mac, Phones and Tablets
The Sound Blaster K3+ is very simple to set up and requires no driver installation. Just connect via USB. The Sound Blaster K3+ can also be connected using a 4-pole 3.5mm audio jack, giving users full control when using streaming and recording apps on their mobile phones or tablets.

Crystal Clear Recording and Playback
Audio quality is of the utmost priority when recording music or streaming video. The Sound Blaster K3+ features a built-in, high-definition audio processor that enables it to record crisp and crystal clear audio. Users can start with basic equipment and eventually upgrade to professional headphones and microphones. K3+ also comes with two separate headphone monitoring channels allowing the artist and sound engineer to control their own preferred volume.

Audio Effects Processing in Real-Time
The Sound Blaster K3+'s powerful built-in audio processor allows users access to real-time audio effects, including reverb and autotune. These sounds are also available even when connected to mobile devices.

Sound Clips for Broadcasting
Users may select the following sound clips during live broadcasts to add fun and emotion: VIP Entrance, Cheers, Baby Laughter, Audience Laughter, Gunshots, and Crow Caws.

Mobile Output Volume Control
This feature solves the problem where current mobile phones have no control over the broadcast volume. Users can now ensure that their audience gets an ideal broadcast volume level.

Multi-Mixer Connectivity
The Sound Blaster K3+ is perfect for multiple users who require their own individual mixer boards when live broadcasting together. For instance, users of a 4-piece band can daisy-chain four K3+ units and broadcast during a show. This feature gives users the flexibility and freedom to customize their own settings or enable effects as they wish.

For those interested to watch a live presentation featuring the Sound Blaster K3+ at launch, a Facebook Live event will take place at https://www.facebook.com/SoundBlaster/ on Friday 6 April, 10am PDT.

Pricing and Availability
The Sound Blaster K3+ will be available in the US at Amazon, Newegg, and Fry's at USD129.99. To find out more about Sound Blaster K3+, visit Creative.com.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

mixer w/o compressor for 130$? srsly?
they should add Fatality signature and sell it for 200$
this company and their hardware are dead to me.
last product that was worth to buy from them was Audigy 2 from the year 2002.

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
My Xtremegamer soundcard was pretty legit. Used it for years in multiple builds until the support for Win10 became utter shit.

System Name Rectangulote
Processor Core I9-9900KF
Motherboard Asus TUF Z390M
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora 280 + Eisblock RTX 3090 RE + 2 x 240 ST30
Memory 32 GB DDR4 3600mhz CL16 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) KFA2 RTX 3090 SG
Storage WD Blue 3D 2TB + 2 x WD Black SN750 1TB
Display(s) 2 x Asus ROG Swift PG278QR / Samsung Q60R
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Evga Nu Audio + Sennheiser HD599SE + Trust GTX 258
Power Supply Corsair RMX850
Mouse Razer Naga Wireless Pro / Logitech MX Master
Keyboard Keychron K4 / Dierya DK61 Pro
Software Windows 11 Pro
My Xtremegamer soundcard was pretty legit. Used it for years in multiple builds until the support for Win10 became utter shit.
With modded drivers you could use it now, it's the way to go with Creative and Asus soundcards. My Xonar had crappy support since the beggining, had to use the Uni drivers by force. And still rocks.

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
With modded drivers you could use it now, it's the way to go with Creative and Asus soundcards. My Xonar had crappy support since the beggining, had to use the Uni drivers by force. And still rocks.
I used modded drivers even for Win7 but the modded drivers at the time werent compatible with Win10. But now that I have wireless headphones, I wont be able to use the soundcard

System Name Cyberline
Processor Intel Core i7 2600k -> 12600k
Motherboard Asus P8P67 LE Rev 3.0 -> Gigabyte Z690 Auros Elite DDR4
Cooling Tuniq Tower 120 -> Custom Watercoolingloop
Memory Corsair (4x2) 8gb 1600mhz -> Crucial (8x2) 16gb 3600mhz
Video Card(s) AMD RX480 -> RX7800XT
Storage Samsung 750 Evo 250gb SSD + WD 1tb x 2 + WD 2tb -> 2tb MVMe SSD
Display(s) Philips 32inch LPF5605H (television) -> Dell S3220DGF
Case antec 600 -> Thermaltake Tenor HTCP case
Audio Device(s) Focusrite 2i4 (USB)
Power Supply Seasonic 620watt 80+ Platinum
Mouse Elecom EX-G
Keyboard Rapoo V700
Software Windows 10 Pro 64bit
mixer w/o compressor for 130$? srsly?
they should add Fatality signature and sell it for 200$
this company and their hardware are dead to me.

why would you need a compressor?

System Name JUV3
Processor Intel Core i5 9400F
Motherboard EVGA Z370 Classified K
Cooling NoFan CR-95C Copper
Memory Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070
Storage WD_Black SN750
Display(s) AOC AGON AG273QX
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Topping DX3 Pro+ with Beyerdynamic Amiron Home
Power Supply Seasonic Platinum Fanless
Mouse Logitech G Pro X Ultralight
Keyboard Durgod Taurus K320 with Cherry Silent Red switches
why would you need a compressor?
It makes voices clearer and more comfortable to listen to. All professional studios use a compressor. Albiet, Creative Labs has never been professional, they're just expensive consumer toys.

If you want to know more, google "what is a studio compressor".