1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Crysis 2nd lan problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Live OR Die, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Live OR Die

Live OR Die

Thanks Received:
    For the past 2 months me and my mates have been playing crysis on lan was working fine downloaded the CryNetwork.dll fix for lan off game copy world, we all own a copy then last week it just stopped work all it says now when we try to join is kicked from sever?:banghead: the only thing thats has changed is 3 of us reinstalled windows, i don't think that would matter we all run 1.2, its really getting to me any idea's?

10 Year Member at TPU
  2. newconroer

newconroer

Thanks Received:
    I've would suggest using the 1.2.1 patch. I didn't think at first a simple network update patch would work, but it did.

And we don't use the Crynetwork.dll 'fix,' then again we play on 64 bit so. Either way, hopefully that 1.2.1. would work for you.

Live OR Die says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. Live OR Die

Live OR Die

Thanks Received:
    the 1.2.1 update is only a hotfix for a online sever problem so we never tried it, befor we used the CryNetwork.dll fix it allways said disconnected from sever so that why i don't know what the problem is

10 Year Member at TPU
  4. newconroer

newconroer

Thanks Received:
    As I said, we had to goto 1.2.1 to get things working on LAN. Maybe overtime 1.2 fell apart.

I don't know.

Here's another possible solution:

Make a user account for Crysis online in the Internet area of multiplayer. Once done and logged in, goto the top right and click on "Account Management" (or something like that) and check the options to have it auto-login(this saves time later on).
    Now exit the internet area, and try your LAN games.

We found that as another solution, when 1.2.1 was still causing problems on SOME maps.

From there on out, we would simply 'login' then back out to LAN and voila!

10 Year Member at TPU