• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Cyberpunk 2077 Game Discussion

Processor Intel i7-10700k
Motherboard Gigabyte Aurorus Ultra z490
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB
Memory 32GB (4x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3200MHz
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio X 3070 LHR
Display(s) ASUS MG278Q / AOC G2590FX
Case Corsair X4000 iCue
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Corsair RM650x 650W Fully Modular
Software Windows 10
Johnny always struck me as the kinda guy you'd see driving a white van with come see my puppies and get free lollies painted on the side
He's intended to be Cyberpunk Tyler Durden with all the same criticisms against him.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Johnny's lines and characterization aren't my favorite. I enjoy Reeves' acting, but the tone just doesn't work for me in many moments. His VA performance are utterly outshined by other main characters. V and Johnny are among the worst voiced mains in my book.

Other times, he can be fun, like when he uses 'cock-rot' as an adjective for journalists. I love how crude he is sometimes - it's just so absurd in its 90s edge. And then ideologically, he's like a walking Tumblr profile with some of the shit he says. Johnny is kind of a dumb narcissist, but I think he paints a good picture of what living in night city can do to a person with no direction. It's funny, because I think Johnny's revolutionary streak is real for him - like, he actually does care about ordinary people and wants to save them... wake them up, but it's as real as the fact that he has been a parasite his whole life. You think the bombing of Arasaka tower really went how you saw in his memory? Think he really did all of that himself? That he just waltzed in like a badass, gunning everyone down in the chopper and strolling in one-shotting people? Even after he is dead, he must use others to do his dirty work. He's one facet of the big lie that is Night City. A personification of it.

That's something worth considering about the Cyberpunk world... and this starts with 2020. Pondsmith had this idea for a high-style world of people gaming up superficial things... nothing is as it seems. People lie or have wrong information, senses and memories are not untouchable - and they really nail into you this idea that there's always something else actually moving circumstances, and that nobody in the shit knows what's real about it. That includes YOU, V, the player. The way this stuff is all written, you are supposed to stop and wonder how you're getting bullshitted by what you see and hear. And it's never gonna tell you outright when it's doing it. The point of Night City is that you can't always know. Once you understand that, there is SO MUCH MORE to think about in the story and side quests. They are far more linked than they appear. Maybe another time.

Johnny is annoying, but I understand why he exists and how he himself is as confused as anyone, so I accept him in spite of that. You're supposed to judge him negatively. He himself is a symptom of everything wrong with Night City... how even when you see the truth of it, you are lost... maybe even more lost. Johnny flies too close to the sun with the truth of Night City, but it had long taken from him the actual drive and sheer wherewithal to execute on what he himself knows matters the most - he loses sight of that in the fog of his rockerboy world, and the persona he built living there as he attempts to cope with this reality that is constantly crushing him and his delicate ego. That's why he's a construct in the mind of a rando merc, now. He's a loser with big dreams and nothing to show for them, because he let the city take him up in his own escapes, and it's his insistence that it couldn't reach him that made it possible. He can be so lucid in his ethics at times, and yet in the next moment dragged down by his own baggage. He is a tragic character, if not the most sympathetic. But to hate him is to hate the filth of Night City that molded him and his 'tude. The archetype of Johnny is a response to a world run by gangs and corpo overreach. His terroristic hatred and snot-nosed nihilism is the embodiment of the suffering of millions of normies in the greater NC. Everyone there has a bit of Johnny in them. He's just a guy fighting for a sense of identity and agency in a world where the human soul itself is about to be fully commodified. He was really the first person ever to be packed on a chip in that way.

One character I wanted more of was Yorinobu. Yori's a good guy. On his 21st birthday, it's implied that Saburo let him in on the full extent of his imperial dreams. Yori is the obvious successor, and he has just become a man. You can read about this in a shard in your temp room at Konpeki. Yori just kinda bails right then and there. And then when you see them speak, Yori references Saburo's plans with utter contempt and disgust. Saburo is an at this point, biblical-aged, conservative Japanese man. I mean... Saburo Arasaka was born in 1919! 158 fuckin years old, tryin to beat out Abraham himself. He flew for Japan in WWII! This, I think, is why Yori left to do the street gang thing immediately after. If you pay attention to their conversation, you get the sense that Yorinobu doesn't simply hate his father for mistreating him. He hates the very idea of who his father is and what his plans represent in the world. He too wants to be free, and free people from tyranny. Saburo wants his Arasaka to rule the world through fear. He seeks to impose a rigidly hierarchical and one-sided version of Japanese harmony, a mindset more of people who would've been on the side of Japan pre-1950's in our own world. Arasaka is not simply an entity. It seeks to be a force of nature in the world of Cyberpunk... to dominate people's very existences, take ownership of their personhood. Yorinobu is like the foil to all of that, he just doesn't give a fuck, but he's pretty smart and has the yams to get shit done and not worry about what people say or think about him. He's out with the old, in with new to his core - one of few people of his time who truly and fully thinks for himself.

He's the real revolutionary. And I bet he stood a good chance of succeeding. V and friends are the ones who fucked it up. His dad is one of the most feared men ever to exist, but Yorinobu has never been scared of his dad, and Saburo's biggest secret is that he accomplishes nothing without that fear. Yorinobu despises this about him, grows up hating that about his father. And Saburo ultimately pays for that egotistical weakness when the one person who doesn't fear him at all chokes him to death and factionalizes his empire overnight. He must've thought nobody would dare. Yorinobu seems full of himself, but he wasn't wrong to point out his father's fatal levels of hubris. It gave him the win. Live by bayonets, die by bayonets. Yorinobu would be the only person to deeply understand Arasaka's greatest weak points and oversights, and he possesses the will to act on that in a calculating way, with the end goal of relinquishing Arasaka's hold on people's lives and allowing the world to choose a new direction for itself. He seems like a really cool character with room for a lot of complexity. As much as Evelyn, at least. I really would've liked a main story fork that had you going with them on a different path.

Last edited:
System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
Youtuber Maximum Fury has published a video showing that Cyberpunk 2077 patch 2.0 runs 31.2 percent faster on Linux than on Windows 11.
Both tests used the same PC build, with an AMD processor and AMD GPU.

So if you're a serious player you can dump Windows..... :D

System Name 1.FortySe7en VR rig 2. intel teliscope rig 3.MSI GP72MVR Leopard Pro .E-52699, Xeon play thing
Processor 1.3900x @stock 2. i7 7700k @5. 3. i7 7700hq
Motherboard 1.aorus x570 ultra 2. z270 Maximus IX Hero,4 MR9A PRO ATX X99
Cooling 1.Hard tube loop, cpu and gpu 2. Hard loop cpu and gpu 4 360 AIO
Memory 1.Gskill neo @3600 32gb 2.hyperxfury 32gb @3000 3. 16gb hyperx @2400 4 64GB 2133 in quad channel
Video Card(s) 1.GIGABYTE RTX 3080 WaterForce WB 2. Aorus RTX2080 3. 1060 3gb. 4 Arc 770LE 16 gb
Storage 1 M.2 500gb , 2 3tb HDs 2. 256gb ssd, 3tbHD 3. 256 m.2. 1tb ssd 4. 2gb ssd
Display(s) 1.LG 50" UHD , oculus rift S.2 MSI Optix MAG342C UWHD. SONY bravia 1080p, . 3.17" 120 hz display
Case 1. Thermaltake P5 2. Thermaltake P3
Audio Device(s) 1 Onboard 2 Onboard 3 Onboard
Power Supply 1.seasonic gx 850w 2. seasonic gx 750w. 4 RM850w
Mouse 1 ROG Gladius 2 Corsair m65 pro
Keyboard 1. ROG Strix Flare 2. Corsair F75 RBG 3. steelseries RBG
VR HMD rift and rift S and Quest 2.
Software 1. win11 pro 2. win11 pro 3, win11 home 4 win11 pro
Benchmark Scores 1.7821 cb20 ,cb15 3442 1c 204 cpu-z 1c 539 12c 8847 2. 1106 cb 3.cb 970
ive been playing on flat for a good while then last week i try'ed the VR mod from Vorpx and couldn't get it to run right no matter how i try'ed it looked shite so ive removed the mod and gone back to flat. its all most VR with my curved monitor if i put my head close :).

System Name Desktop/HTPC
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi ITX
Cooling ID Cooling DashFlow 240mm AIO
Memory 64GB (2x32) G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3600 CL18
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24GB
Storage 4TB WD SN850X NVMe, 2TB WD SN850X NVMe
Display(s) LG OLED65B9PUA 65" 4K OLED TV
Case Lian Li x Dan A4-H20
Audio Device(s) USB to MiniDSP DDRC24 DAC, RCA to SUMO Andromeda amp, wired to Wharfedale SP88 speakers
Power Supply Silverstone SX1000R SFX-L Platinum ATX 3.0
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Corsair K65 RGB Mini
VR HMD Oculus Rift / PSVR / PSVR2 / Lenovo Explorer
Software Windows 11 Pro
Youtuber Maximum Fury has published a video showing that Cyberpunk 2077 patch 2.0 runs 31.2 percent faster on Linux than on Windows 11.
Both tests used the same PC build, with an AMD processor and AMD GPU.

So if you're a serious player you can dump Windows..... :D
... How?!

System Name Cumquat 2021
Processor AMD RyZen R7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus Strix X670E - E Gaming WIFI
Cooling Deep Cool LT720 + CM MasterGel Pro TP + Lian Li Uni Fan V2
Memory 32GB GSkill Trident Z5 Neo 6000
Video Card(s) Sapphire Nitro+ OC RX6800 16GB DDR6 2270Cclk / 2010Mclk
Storage 1x Adata SX8200PRO NVMe 1TB gen3 x4 1X Samsung 980 Pro NVMe Gen 4 x4 1TB, 12TB of HDD Storage
Display(s) AOC 24G2 IPS 144Hz FreeSync Premium 1920x1080p
Case Lian Li O11D XL ROG edition
Audio Device(s) RX6800 via HDMI + Pioneer VSX-531 amp Technics 100W 5.1 Speaker set
Power Supply EVGA 1000W G5 Gold
Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core Wired
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless
Software Windows 11 X64 PRO (build 23H2)
Benchmark Scores it sucks even more less now ;)
System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / RX 480 8 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / Viewsonic VX3276-MHD-2
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / FSP Epsilon 700 W / Corsair CX650M [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
After spending a double digit number hours in 2.0 (Phantom Liberty included) I have come up with these facts:

• CDPR made the story thing well. No, it has its flaws but it's by no mean hideous. Really felt like I'm playing something different. Something fresh. Even despite it being set basically in the same place of the same universe.
• But what they did to my boy, I mean, physics... is cruel. Levitating peds, especially remarkable of ones who're neutralised without being killed as they're embryo posed in mid-air. Cars behave even duller than ever.
• A lorry from the quest (SPOILER ALERT), in which you steal the car of French twin runners the second time, this time not from them but from the company where they rented it, is a complete cuckoo. Hits invisible thing and starts flying at cosmic speeds around the garage causing billions particles to fly off it and loading CPU to the extent my FPS drops from high 80s to low 10s.
• Blue hell became even more of a thing. I inhabitated it twice whilst on the stadium.
• Cars became even slower. Like, even my dad's 10 y.o. $500 jalopy drives faster than the Johnny's Porsche. What the heck, mates? I will commit to modding it because driving became a straight-up torture.
• Voicing of some characters is suboptimal. This is the first time in 4 years I needed subtitles in a video game.
• "Boss" spawn became buggy as these enemies spawn with 0% health and deal 0 damage and can't die which leads quest to being stuck. F5+F9 "fixes" the issue, yet it's ridiculous.

Overall, this feels like they actually started working a day before the testing phase should kick in so for the testing... they probably only left a week or so. Or maybe even less. Strikes me as a "say no to QA" development. Still not obvious if I finished all quests or some quests from the original game which I haven't started yet should trigger new PL quests at some point. Iunno.

So, pros:
+ Good story.
+ Extremely ugly and thus, magnificent Dogtown. I literally felt like what CDPR really should do is to make Fallout 5. It was way, way more Fallout-ish than the Fallout 4.
+ Perks and thread generally became more logical, so did cyberware. It's a bit off but not as off as it was pre-2.0.
+ Hacking cars is fun.
+ Hacking cops is what we don't deserve but what we desperately need IRL.
+ I love the new ambient music which purrs around main storyline locations of Phantom Liberty.
Contras:
- Game became a complete bugfest. Worse than back in December of 2020. Much worse.
- "You WILL drive like a grandma, and we mean it."
- PL provides with a considerable bit less content than it seemed to be what they promised us. Yet this is admittedly my opinion, not a naked fact.
- I don't see why this DLC should cost money. This game was so underwhelming compared to their trailers, teasers and promises it feels like the PL has had to originally be the part of the game right from the get-go.
- They still didn't fix the speedometer which measures in anything but existing systems. These "MPH" have nothing to do with real miles per hour. Divide by 1.95 what it shows and you'll get the real speed in MPH give or take 1 MPH.
- They still didn't introduce the letterbox fullscreen mode.
- FSR 2.1 is still broken (since 1.63 or maybe even 1.62).
- Cyberware UI is broken (shows wrong information about buffs when you have perks which provide with appropriate bonuses).
- Crafting system became... close to non-existent. What we had before definitely was a bunch more elaborate.
- STILL CAN NOT JUST DROP THE BOOZE WHICH FOR SOME FUGLY REASON HAS HIGHER PRIORITY THAN LEGENDARY TIER 5++ WEAPONS LAYING CLOSER TO MY CHARACTER.
- You cannot revisit almost all indoor quest locations after completing respective quests so if you wanted to come back and loot or just look around in search for something beautiful you are forced to do it whilst the quest is still ongoing. Completely annoying. Why not making these places just regular gang spawn locations afterwards?

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
After spending a double digit number hours in 2.0 (Phantom Liberty included) I have come up with these facts:

• CDPR made the story thing well. No, it has its flaws but it's by no mean hideous. Really felt like I'm playing something different. Something fresh. Even despite it being set basically in the same place of the same universe.
• But what they did to my boy, I mean, physics... is cruel. Levitating peds, especially remarkable of ones who're neutralised without being killed as they're embryo posed in mid-air. Cars behave even duller than ever.
• A lorry from the quest (SPOILER ALERT), in which you steal the car of French twin runners the second time, this time not from them but from the company where they rented it, is a complete cuckoo. Hits invisible thing and starts flying at cosmic speeds around the garage causing billions particles to fly off it and loading CPU to the extent my FPS drops from high 80s to low 10s.
• Blue hell became even more of a thing. I inhabitated it twice whilst on the stadium.
• Cars became even slower. Like, even my dad's 10 y.o. $500 jalopy drives faster than the Johnny's Porsche. What the heck, mates? I will commit to modding it because driving became a straight-up torture.
• Voicing of some characters is suboptimal. This is the first time in 4 years I needed subtitles in a video game.
• "Boss" spawn became buggy as these enemies spawn with 0% health and deal 0 damage and can't die which leads quest to being stuck. F5+F9 "fixes" the issue, yet it's ridiculous.

Overall, this feels like they actually started working a day before the testing phase should kick in so for the testing... they probably only left a week or so. Or maybe even less. Strikes me as a "say no to QA" development. Still not obvious if I finished all quests or some quests from the original game which I haven't started yet should trigger new PL quests at some point. Iunno.

So, pros:
+ Good story.
+ Extremely ugly and thus, magnificent Dogtown. I literally felt like what CDPR really should do is to make Fallout 5. It was way, way more Fallout-ish than the Fallout 4.
+ Perks and thread generally became more logical, so did cyberware. It's a bit off but not as off as it was pre-2.0.
+ Hacking cars is fun.
+ Hacking cops is what we don't deserve but what we desperately need IRL.
+ I love the new ambient music which purrs around main storyline locations of Phantom Liberty.
Contras:
- Game became a complete bugfest. Worse than back in December of 2020. Much worse.
- "You WILL drive like a grandma, and we mean it."
- PL provides with a considerable bit less content than it seemed to be what they promised us. Yet this is admittedly my opinion, not a naked fact.
- I don't see why this DLC should cost money. This game was so underwhelming compared to their trailers, teasers and promises it feels like the PL has had to originally be the part of the game right from the get-go.
- They still didn't fix the speedometer which measures in anything but existing systems. These "MPH" have nothing to do with real miles per hour. Divide by 1.95 what it shows and you'll get the real speed in MPH give or take 1 MPH.
- They still didn't introduce the letterbox fullscreen mode.
- FSR 2.1 is still broken (since 1.63 or maybe even 1.62).
- Cyberware UI is broken (shows wrong information about buffs when you have perks which provide with appropriate bonuses).
- Crafting system became... close to non-existent. What we had before definitely was a bunch more elaborate.
- STILL CAN NOT JUST DROP THE BOOZE WHICH FOR SOME FUGLY REASON HAS HIGHER PRIORITY THAN LEGENDARY TIER 5++ WEAPONS LAYING CLOSER TO MY CHARACTER.
- You cannot revisit almost all indoor quest locations after completing respective quests so if you wanted to come back and loot or just look around in search for something beautiful you are forced to do it whilst the quest is still ongoing. Completely annoying. Why not making these places just regular gang spawn locations afterwards?
Oof. Sounds like Ill wait for 2.6 or something

Oof. Sounds like Ill wait for 2.6 or something
They officially stated they won't do much more about the game so considering CDPR... I think they won't do anything at all. Best case scenario is 2.1 where about 15% of issues are addressed. So if you wanna play, play it now. It's more fun than it is buggy despite being one of the worst games in this department.

Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
They officially stated they won't do much more about the game so considering CDPR... I think they won't do anything at all. Best case scenario is 2.1 where about 15% of issues are addressed. So if you wanna play, play it now. It's more fun than it is buggy despite being one of the worst games in this department.
I think they'll come out with various fixes just like they did after vanilla crash landed.
That being said, the quality of those fixes... :D
We'll see, I'm in no rush, the game isn't going to be worse a year down the line.

That would be a dubious statement. CDPR has been wonderful about fixing problems in games. Cyberpunk2077 is no exception. Your opinion does not meet with merit.

Last edited:
CDPR has been wonderful about fixing problems in games
It's become completely outdated, dude. I've been on their tech support e-mail for the last year and they fixed absolutely no issues I reported to them.

Not to mention they beat their record of 2020 and made CP2077 even more of a bugfest than it initially was.

It's become completely outdated, dude.
Dude? No it hasn't.

I've been on their tech support e-mail for the last year and they fixed absolutely no issues I reported to them.
For example?

Not to mention they beat their record of 2020 and made CP2077 even more of a bugfest than it initially was.
CP2077 runs perfectly, dude. You're full of moose muffins, dude.

For example?
• Letterbox fullscreen absence. Minor issue but AAA title without that feature is just a sorry parody.
• FSR 2.1 excessive ghosting. Introduced in 1.62 or 1.63 and never got fixed.
• FSR also doesn't work correctly at ultra wide resolutions in some modes. Became a thing at least when FSR2 rolled out in this game. Maybe even at the time of FSR1.
• Broken speedometer. Shows almost twice the real speed. This issue persists for almost three years now.
• Broken cyberware UI. Misleading armour numbers if you have perks affecting this.
• Incomplete description of cyberdecks which state, "quickhaks that can spread will now apply to all appropriate targets," missing an exceptionally important part. You will also hack the nearby cops if they're present.
• Peds always try to avoid surviving a car accident. If they see my vehicle and get concerned about it they move TOWARDS it despite it being completely suicidal.
• NPCs totally ignore vehicle horns.
Do I really need to continue?

• Letterbox fullscreen absence. Minor issue but AAA title without that feature is just a sorry parody.
If you need that functionality, you need a new display.
You might be alone in that or having a configuration problem. I'm not seeing that problem and don't know anyone that is. Have you turned off motion blur?
• FSR also doesn't work correctly at ultra wide resolutions in some modes. Became a thing at least when FSR2 rolled out in this game. Maybe even at the time of FSR1.
You were saying? If you're having problems, you're doing something wrong. Figure it out what you are doing wrong and stop blaming CDPR.
No, you need to stop with the nonsense.

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
• Broken speedometer. Shows almost twice the real speed. This issue persists for almost three years now.
• Broken cyberware UI. Misleading armour numbers if you have perks affecting this.
• Incomplete description of cyberdecks which state, "quickhaks that can spread will now apply to all appropriate targets," missing an exceptionally important part. You will also hack the nearby cops if they're present.
• Peds always try to avoid surviving a car accident. If they see my vehicle and get concerned about it they move TOWARDS it despite it being completely suicidal.
Well sorry but this is really almost all in the category of 'minor bug', definitely not blocking and not even in the major category... some of it is even basic among many games such as your perception of a speedometer and actual speeds in the game. Far Cry, GTA... they all fail here.

Well sorry but this is really almost all in the category of 'minor bug', definitely not blocking and not even in the major category... some of it is even basic among many games such as your perception of a speedometer and actual speeds in the game. Far Cry, GTA... they all fail here.
This doesn't matter. What matters is they never attempted to fix this. And it is a very huge number of bugs so what seems minor at a first glance is a major headache when combined with other bugs.
If you need that functionality, you need a new display.
I don't. 16:9 mode for work and YT, 21:9 mode for gaming and movies. Yet games still are doing their best to stay in medieval.
You might be alone in that or having a configuration problem. I'm not seeing that problem and don't know anyone that is. Have you turned off motion blur?
No. CDPR admitted this problem exists. They never worked on that, though. It doesn't depend on what the end user does. You enable FSR, you get a lot of ghosting when you're in fast (>30 mph) motion. Motion blur, sharpening, DOF, FOV... they don't matter and don't affect this.
You were saying? If you're having problems, you're doing something wrong. Figure it out what you are doing wrong and stop blaming CDPR.
I will never stop blaming CDPR, they deserve all the blame they get. And this article doesn't cover ultra wide resolutions so your argument is DoA.

I agree with the concept of PEBCAK but this is not the case with Cyberpunk. On the end user side, at least.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Too many pages to read.

I played it on release and I liked it. I loaded it again to see the fuss, and I figure I'll just delete it. First mission and I've jumped in the car for the first time. Whoops. I jumped in the passenger side first, and this breaks the car. I have to reload the previous save before I talk with Jackie at the food stand. WTAF? Such a simple thing shouldn't be happening all this time after.

Mouse XTRFY M42
Software W10 x64
This doesn't matter. What matters is they never attempted to fix this. And it is a very huge number of bugs so what seems minor at a first glance is a major headache when combined with other bugs.
Point I was making is more in the sense of: you might perceive it as a bug, someone else might perceive it as intentional game design. The speedometer for example.

I agree though that even the minor things could and should be fixed, but still, its good to appraise what sort of bugs we're talking about. It matters quite a bit. Many games have kept bugs because while they are technically bugs, they also just enable some aspect of gameplay and it doesn't break the game. Fixing that sort of bug would mean, for example, revamping a whole game system or changing it nonetheless, which makes it totally inprofitable to do so. And another category that is not quite significant is the one where some exotic type of setting is implemented, like your letterbox. Everything costs money and is a cost/benefit analysis, so there's a limit to everything.

System Name PC-GX1
Processor i9 10900 non K (stock) TDP 65w
Motherboard asrock b560 steel legend | Realtek ALC897
Cooling cooler master hyper 2x12 LED turbo argb | 5x12cm fan rgb intake | 3x12cm fan rgb exhaust
Memory corsair vengeance LPX 2x32gb ddr4 3600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 10GB Gaming Z Trio LHR TDP 370w| 551.76 WHQL | MSI AB v4.65 | RTSS v7.35
Storage NVME 2+2TB gen3| SSD 4TB sata3 | 1+2TB 7200rpm sata3| 4+4+5TB USB3 (optional)
Display(s) AOC U34P2C (IPS panel, 3440x1440 75hz) + speaker 5W*2 | APC BX1100CI MS (660w)
Case lianli lancool 2 mesh RGB windows - white edition | 1x dvd-RW usb 3.0 (optional)
Audio Device(s) Nakamichi soundstation8w 2.1 100W RMS | Simbadda CST 9000N+ 2.1 352W RMS
Power Supply seasonic focus gx-850w 80+ gold - white edition 2021 | APC BX2200MI MS (1200w)
Mouse steelseries sensei ten | logitech g440
Keyboard steelseries apex 5 | steelseries QCK prism cloth XL | steelseries arctis 5
VR HMD -
Software dvd win 10 home 64bit oem + full update 22H2
Benchmark Scores -

some bugs that my self encounter is, only some cars with internal weapon, can not shoot that internal gun, weird isnt ??

only some cars with internal weapon, can not shoot that internal gun
Never happened to me but it's mostly because I don't use this feature. Cars are so freaking slow it hurts me to drive, I prefer walking instead.

System Name PC-GX1
Processor i9 10900 non K (stock) TDP 65w
Motherboard asrock b560 steel legend | Realtek ALC897
Cooling cooler master hyper 2x12 LED turbo argb | 5x12cm fan rgb intake | 3x12cm fan rgb exhaust
Memory corsair vengeance LPX 2x32gb ddr4 3600mhz
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 10GB Gaming Z Trio LHR TDP 370w| 551.76 WHQL | MSI AB v4.65 | RTSS v7.35
Storage NVME 2+2TB gen3| SSD 4TB sata3 | 1+2TB 7200rpm sata3| 4+4+5TB USB3 (optional)
Display(s) AOC U34P2C (IPS panel, 3440x1440 75hz) + speaker 5W*2 | APC BX1100CI MS (660w)
Case lianli lancool 2 mesh RGB windows - white edition | 1x dvd-RW usb 3.0 (optional)
Audio Device(s) Nakamichi soundstation8w 2.1 100W RMS | Simbadda CST 9000N+ 2.1 352W RMS
Power Supply seasonic focus gx-850w 80+ gold - white edition 2021 | APC BX2200MI MS (1200w)
Mouse steelseries sensei ten | logitech g440
Keyboard steelseries apex 5 | steelseries QCK prism cloth XL | steelseries arctis 5
VR HMD -
Software dvd win 10 home 64bit oem + full update 22H2
Benchmark Scores -
Never happened to me but it's mostly because I don't use this feature. Cars are so freaking slow it hurts me to drive, I prefer walking instead.
yup, the bug in my pc, i can not use the internal gun in my car that have internal gun.....

AsRock

TPU addict
Processor AMD 3900X \ AMD 7700X
Motherboard ASRock AM4 X570 Pro 4 \ ASUS X670Xe TUF
Cooling D15
Memory Patriot 2x16GB PVS432G320C6K \ G.Skill Flare X5 F5-6000J3238F 2x16GB
Video Card(s) eVga GTX1060 SSC \ XFX RX 6950XT RX-695XATBD9
Storage Sammy 860, MX500, Sabrent Rocket 4 Sammy Evo 980 \ 1xSabrent Rocket 4+, Sammy 2x990 Pro
Display(s) Samsung 1080P \ LG 43UN700
Case Fractal Design Pop Air 2x140mm fans from Torrent \ Fractal Design Torrent 2 SilverStone FHP141x2
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V677 \ Yamaha CX-830+Yamaha MX-630 Infinity RS4000\Paradigm P Studio 20, Blue Yeti
Power Supply Seasonic Prime TX-750 \ Corsair RM1000X Shift
Mouse Steelseries Sensei wireless \ Steelseries Sensei wireless
Keyboard Logitech K120 \ Wooting Two HE
Benchmark Scores Meh benchmarks.
yup, the bug in my pc, i can not use the internal gun in my car that have internal gun.....
Try the Cycle weapon key.