• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Cyberpunk 2077 Official Gameplay Trailer Released

FLOWrescent

New trailers look utterly bad, more delays more downgrades it seems. Oh well I will let the console crowds enjoy this game, I'm done with CDPR.
Purchasing games just for graphics is like watching interactive movie. Most either acquire for story or gameplay, visuals are just that sprinkle on top. If game design and features are cut out alongside then yes, it is a major issue.

Processor 6700K
Motherboard M8G
Cooling D15S
Memory 16GB 3k15
Video Card(s) 2070S
Storage 850 Pro
Display(s) U2410
Case Core X2
Audio Device(s) ALC1150
Power Supply Seasonic
Mouse Razer
Keyboard Logitech
Software 21H2
It's a shooter, I'll take FPS over RTRT tyvm, i doubt my 2070S would be able to handle RTRT anyway.
Let's hope there aren't anymore delays.

D

Deleted member 24505

Delay incoming till jan :p

Looks nice if it does come out after the 3rd delay though

Processor AMD Ryzen 3700x
Motherboard asus ROG Strix B-350I Gaming
Cooling Deepcool LS520 SE
Memory crucial ballistix 32Gb DDR4
Video Card(s) RTX 3070 FE
Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Audio Device(s) sennheiser HD58X
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
Apparently since the Witcher 2 CDPR became some kind of polish crytek in the eyes of the people, but TW2 was a pretty small game compared to what they started to do since TW3. It's just my two cent's, but I feel like CDPR is seeing themselve as "story driven" studio rather than a "we are going to melt your computer" studio. Yesterday a french game journalist tried the 15 first hours of the game, and there's still lots of bugs that need to be ironed out, they might be too busy with bugs to bother with pushing the visuals

Processor i7 12700K
Motherboard MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4
Cooling Noctua NH-U14S
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 32GB 4400Mhz CL19 1T
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 6700 XT
Storage 970 EVO 250GB|Crucial m4 128GB|MX300 525GB|MX500 1TB|PNY XLR8 2TB|Kingston NV2 2TB|14TB HDD|4TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XG270HU 27" 1440p 144Hz
Case Fractal Design DEFINE R4 Black Pearl Window
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster Z
Power Supply Corsair RM850x
Mouse Razer Naga Trinity
Keyboard EVGA Z15 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro 64bit
Graphics are okay but for a 2020 Game :wtf:

Deus Ex looks not really bad against 2077
Wait what !?
Deus_Ex_ss1.jpg

You sure ? xD (Btw they are amazing games)

System Name nope
Processor I3 10100F
Motherboard ATM Gigabyte h410
Cooling Arctic 12 passive
Memory ATM Gskill 1x 8GB NT Series (No Heatspreader bling bling garbage, just Black DIMMS)
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD7770 and EVGA GTX 470 and Zotac GTX 960
Storage 120GB OS SSD, 240GB M2 Sata, 240GB M2 NVME, 300GB HDD, 500GB HDD
Display(s) Nec EA 241 WM
Case Coolermaster whatever
Audio Device(s) Onkyo on TV and Mi Bluetooth on Screen
Power Supply Super Flower Leadx 550W
Mouse Steelseries Rival Fnatic
Keyboard Logitech K270 Wireless
Software Deepin, BSD and 10 LTSC
System Name Ryzen 2023
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7700
Motherboard Asrock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory G Skill Flare X5 2x16gb cl32@6000 MHz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon RX 6950 XT Nitro + gaming Oc
Storage WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 64MB 7k SATA600 Blue WD10EZEX, WD Black SN850X 1Tb nvme
Display(s) LG 27GP850P-B
Case Corsair 5000D airflow tempered glass
Power Supply Seasonic Prime GX-850W
Mouse A4Tech V7M bloody
Keyboard Genius KB-G255
Software Windows 10 64bit
Not that I'm going to play it anyways, but dangling it in front of our noses everytime something changes in the game is just teasing. Considering how many times it has been deleayed, I can just quote the legendary G.U.R.U and say "put up or shut up".

This game is a clone of GTA V / R* game, the trailer itself screams of that type of approach with the way how the narration goes. And the biggest bummer is how the characters look. I think this is the worst game of all time with ugliest character design ever. Watchdogs Legion and CB2020 are running for the race. Coming to the story, since day 1 when they announced that Silverhand character it was apparent he was a Digital Print in the Protag's mind in the form of a guiding hand and meh base as some immortal chip lol, even the gunplay is Borderlands rip off. Same Dmg, Xp indicators, and the enemies look bulletspongy as well (see Xbox gameplay). They changed the fem V for no reason to a buttugly default concept and even their promotional design too, from the old style, the game is clearly having ton of political red flags. I really miss that 2013 teaser where the art style and music inspired from Japanese style & Bladerunner esque, to a degenerate over saturated colorful mess of a Cyberpunk design. With all the stuff going on in Poland probably it has to be expected.

Processor R5 5600X
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus
Memory 32 GB 3600 MT/s CL16
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64
Storage 2x 500 GB SSD, 2x 3 TB HDD
Case Phanteks P300A
Software Manjaro Linux, W10 if I have to
Doesn't seem like there was much gameplay there...

System Name The Cum Blaster
Processor R9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer LT360
Memory 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix @ 3800C16
Video Card(s) 7900 XTX Nitro+
Storage Lots
Display(s) 4k60hz, 4k144hz
Case Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W
nooo, not the heckin delayerinos... I'm done with cdpr, how dare they delay the game I want to play

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
1605891719440.png

Minimum | Recommended | High | Ultra | Minimum with RT | High with RT | Ultra with RT

Guess they don't recommend AMD for RT at all.

Storage WD sn550 1To/WD ssd sata 1To /WD black sn750 1To/Seagate 2To/WD book 4 To back-up
Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
This game is a clone of GTA V / R* game, the trailer itself screams of that type of approach with the way how the narration goes. And the biggest bummer is how the characters look. I think this is the worst game of all time with ugliest character design ever. Watchdogs Legion and CB2020 are running for the race. Coming to the story, since day 1 when they announced that Silverhand character it was apparent he was a Digital Print in the Protag's mind in the form of a guiding hand and meh base as some immortal chip lol, even the gunplay is Borderlands rip off. Same Dmg, Xp indicators, and the enemies look bulletspongy as well (see Xbox gameplay). They changed the fem V for no reason to a buttugly default concept and even their promotional design too, from the old style, the game is clearly having ton of political red flags. I really miss that 2013 teaser where the art style and music inspired from Japanese style & Bladerunner esque, to a degenerate over saturated colorful mess of a Cyberpunk design. With all the stuff going on in Poland probably it has to be expected.
Dude, take a breather, everytime that there's a news about CB 2077, it feels like you are going to get an aneurysm , why are you doing this to yourself ? why are you complaining about fem V model when this game main character is one that you will be making yourself ? you don't have to choose the default model.

If the game is as bad you predict it will be, CDPR reputation will have an hard time to ever recover from this, and all will be well in your world.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!

Time traveler found. I have notified the approriate authority. Prepared to be nullified, for the sake of all of us.

Processor 6700K
Motherboard M8G
Cooling D15S
Memory 16GB 3k15
Video Card(s) 2070S
Storage 850 Pro
Display(s) U2410
Case Core X2
Audio Device(s) ALC1150
Power Supply Seasonic
Mouse Razer
Keyboard Logitech
Software 21H2
View attachment 176369
Minimum | Recommended | High | Ultra | Minimum with RT | High with RT | Ultra with RT

Guess they don't recommend AMD for RT at all.
Imagine my surprise.:rolleyes: Look at the non-rt gpu requirements for high/ultra, hahaha what, since when are those gpu comparable.
Since CDPR took the leather jacket's dollars, they got to deliver marketable results.
Meanwhile Nvidia fans are whining about Godfall.

Last edited:
Dude, take a breather, everytime that there's a news about CB 2077, it feels like you are going to get an aneurysm , why are you doing this to yourself ? why are you complaining about fem V model when this game main character is one that you will be making yourself ? you don't have to choose the default model.

If the game is as bad you predict it will be, CDPR reputation will have an hard time to ever recover from this, and all will be well in your world.

Absolutely love it when anything on CB is negative in any form the attacks come personal perspective.

Keep it up man I hope this game will make you happy. I posted what I have been seeing and noticed in the game, complaining ? They changed her to an ugly form and all the characters are very ugly too, due to many reasons. If you have an issue take it to PM, why gaslight over a game / company which doesn't pay you in any form or such.

With the hype it has to people who don't even know about Computers buidling machines due to the insane marketing, the game won't flop, but it will sure dissapoint many people who expected an other style of approach or noticed the changes that CDPR did over the time on the Social issues to the game readiness itself.

Comparing it to GTA V as a bad thing... Just one of the most successful games ever. Yea, you really showed them.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Imagine my surprise.:rolleyes: Look at the non-rt gpu requirements for high/ultra, hahaha what, since when are those gpu comparable.
Since CDPR took the leather jacket's dollars, they got to deliver marketable results.

Man just let corporate do corporate, I think its a safe bet there is a solid CDPR game underneath that facade. Big companies want to pay big paychecks for a slight competitive bonus, let them. Its money going into more game development.

I mean social media parroting aside, the company really hasn't managed to dissappoint yet - only in people's minds. You don't need to play this game 'in the community'. Screw the community, its a trollfest.

People need to chill - but also - this is standard fare for big games launching. People wet themselves and get all invested.

Display(s) LG GL850
Case Dan A4 H2O
Mouse MX master 3
Keyboard Master Key Mx
Software win 11 pro
Absolutely love it when anything on CB is negative in any form the attacks come personal perspective.

Keep it up man I hope this game will make you happy. I posted what I have been seeing and noticed in the game, complaining ? They changed her to an ugly form and all the characters are very ugly too, due to many reasons. If you have an issue take it to PM, why gaslight over a game / company which doesn't pay you in any form or such.

With the hype it has to people who don't even know about Computers buidling machines due to the insane marketing, the game won't flop, but it will sure dissapoint many people who expected an other style of approach or noticed the changes that CDPR did over the time on the Social issues to the game readiness itself.
The way that you are criticizing the game is closer to trolling than a review. And some of your point seems to be baseless assumption, iirc it's not the first time that you've been corrected about that.

I know that I said to you before that unlike GTA V, playing the outlaw in CB 2077 will have lasting consequences on the gameplay.

1605912770168.png

Next, the "change" of female V. Looks like you decided by yourself that she was the main character of the game :
1605912708995.png

When the first trailer was just a very early sneak peek. I'm sure that you noticed that every part of the game isn't a "saturated colorful mess". Just like the witcher games the mood will change according the place and the weather. TW3 had some really dark place, but they also had bright cities.

The references that you cited are pretty glamourous take on the cyberpunk genre. Blade runner, ghost in the shell, are elegant movies. CDPR clearly decided that the world that they are going to show would be rough and dirty, for the most part, and closer to the punk culture (wich also seems to be the art direction of the original cyberpunk 2020). The cyberpunk genre is supposed to be the worst outcome of the future, where society as a whole is going to shit, so taking influences from the punk culture make sense.
1605914834547.png

1605914953425.png

Some characters have a really nasty look, but that's on purpose, art isn't always about beauty, but provoking a reaction. The witcher games had a looot of ugly people, geralt himself was fairly ugly until the witcher 3.
1605914381836.png

The fith element is another cyberpunk work that doesn't fit your "dark and elegant" criteria, but rather went for soomething more crazy.
1605915677685.png

I haven't even bought the damn game, I'm waiting for actual reviews from people who have actually played the full game before making a decision. What you are doing isn't reviewing, but trolling.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Absolutely, gameplay above everything else, I just get tired of hearing about these unbelievable graphics :)
That’s literally nothing of what I hear. Everyone I know is hyped for the gameplay. I’ve not even heard who is hyping the graphics.

I just hope I’m finished with AC Valhalla by the time this releases. It’s not looking good for that to happen.

The way that you are criticizing the game is closer to trolling than a review. And some of your point seems to be baseless assumption, iirc it's not the first time that you've been corrected about that.

I know that I said to you before that unlike GTA V, playing the outlaw in CB 2077 will have lasting consequences on the gameplay.

View attachment 176431

Next, the "change" of female V. Looks like you decided by yourself that she was the main character of the game :
View attachment 176430
When the first trailer was just a very early sneak peek. I'm sure that you noticed that every part of the game isn't a "saturated colorful mess". Just like the witcher games the mood will change according the place and the weather. TW3 had some really dark place, but they also had bright cities.

The references that you cited are pretty glamourous take on the cyberpunk genre. Blade runner, ghost in the shell, are elegant movies. CDPR clearly decided that the world that they are going to show would be rough and dirty, for the most part, and closer to the punk culture (wich also seems to be the art direction of the original cyberpunk 2020). The cyberpunk genre is supposed to be the worst outcome of the future, where society as a whole is going to shit, so taking influences from the punk culture make sense.
View attachment 176435
View attachment 176436
Some characters have a really nasty look, but that's on purpose, art isn't always about beauty, but provoking a reaction. The witcher games had a looot of ugly people, geralt himself was fairly ugly until the witcher 3.
View attachment 176434

The fith element is another cyberpunk work that doesn't fit your "dark and elegant" criteria, but rather went for soomething more crazy.
View attachment 176437
I haven't even bought the damn game, I'm waiting for actual reviews from people who have actually played the full game before making a decision. What you are doing isn't reviewing, but trolling.
Thank you! I couldn’t have said your points better than you superbly did.

Last edited:
System Name The de-ploughminator Mk-II
Processor i7 13700KF
Motherboard MSI Z790 Carbon
Cooling ID-Cooling SE-226-XT + Phanteks T30
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill DDR5 7200Cas34
Video Card(s) Asus RTX4090 TUF
Storage Kingston KC3000 2TB NVME
Display(s) LG OLED CX48"
Case Corsair 5000D Air
Power Supply Corsair HX850
Mouse Razor Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Corsair K75
Software win11

You know, 2060/2080S/3070 have something called DLSS that boost performance ?
I assume that is common knowledge by now that CP2077 support RTX/DLSS.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
Just move on man. Getting all riled up on one post about a few observations from an unknown random person,
Actually, it’s time for you to move on. You’re obviously triggered, because his post was measured and calm. You are not some random person. You are the guy who keeps showing up in every single thread with Cyberpunk 2077 in it and proceed to bash it. It’s not even out yet. Relax before YOU have an aneurysm. You get angry with others simply because the world doesn’t see what you desperately want the game to be.

Any more deliberate trolling on this subject by you is going to be referred for moderator action. Do yourself a favor and take yourself out of here.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Lol "Female V", it was one teaser concept from 5 or more years ago. Nowhere it was mentioned that she's the protagonist.
If someone's getting that fired up over a game that's not even out yet you need to go out more.