• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CYBERPUNK 2077 YAIBA KUSANAGI

hi guys, I proceed on other fronts
support arrangement to fix the I / O cover on the motherboard I take advantage of a screw already present on the motherboard

supports for fixing the panel steel rods cut with a threaded pipe cutter for M3 screws

lower "fairing" cover panels and grille fixing for the 200 mm fan
this side will be quite complex because there will be plates that will be overlapping

hello everyone, I state that I am speeding up the processing of this mod because the work is so much,
today is the turn of the front covers ...
as I always do I start with a cardboard template to see the overall dimensions and folds I can cut and redo as I wish until the result is satisfactory
only when I'm sure will I cut the acrylic

after this I proceed with the cut

finishing and measurement control

now I will make cuts because part of the panel must not bend but remain straight and have no marks
I could have done some additional covers but visually it would have been too heavy at the sight of the front design.

well now there is the most delicate part the bending, I use a self-made bender that I use in all my mods
this one

place bits of metal there where I don't want the bender to leave heat marks

and here it is all went well.

these little unfolded bits will allow me to hide the ugly to see shock absorber hooks.

and here they are assembled, they still need to be well finished

see you soon guys.

hi guys a lot of work today, as always I specify that all the pieces are hand-worked duqnue without the use of cnc or laser cuts

well as always happens to me I redo the feet that I don't like them anymore so FEET 2.0 let's go !!

I studied a design that goes well with the rest, I take the curves and corners of the case

I prepare the threaded spacers to be inserted between one element and another.

once tested, finished, sanded and double checked, I proceed with the assembly

the elements overlap interspersed with data that I use as thickness and the cylinders previously cut and threaded
if I wanted to widen the base of these feet all I have to do is insert more thick bolts on the external ones, but I will decide later.

here it is concluded, obviously they will be inserted in the lower part of the anti-vibration rubber and painted in matt anthracite gray with metal signs, like other elements of the yaiba

I just have to try them on the case to verify the stability and the visual effect.

the trim has risen a few centimeters I don't mind also because another cover panel will be inserted under the case to emulate the engine bumper

See you soon!!

it continues without respite I work is a lot and time is running out ..
today preparation of the side covers of the support arms, let's start ..

I got a cardboard template to calculate how the piece will be made, after many cuts and resizing here are the parts to cut out and fold on the acrylic.

still some small improvements and we are ..

today technical tests on color.
I finish the new feet by painting them with matt anthracite and then with a solvent silver finish.

no doubt about the talken products, even if they do charge, they are always at the top.

I help myself with a rag soaked in silver and slowly I do nothing but follow the edges and go over them if they are not sufficiently defined.

but now i can't wait to try this one

to be precise, the color of the yaiba kusanagi is a non-metallic anodized red even if this paint is the most similar and is more available on the market, the metallic paint has crystals that reflect the light
the color changes according to the reflected light.

this is I / O prepared previously.

also on here I will pass the silver to simulate the erosion.

today we proceed with the completion of the rgb i / o panel previously painted in metallic red

creation and application of decorative elements and ARGB leds

matt anthracite paint

here you can find all the processing steps

ARGB in action

It is with great pleasure that I announce the addition of a new SHARKOON sponsor
who sent me these two spectacular peripherals that will be modded in cyberpunk 2077 yaiba kusanagi theme
let's talk about the SGK4 skiller rgb gaming keyboard and the SGM1 rgb mouse

here the unboxing

the led tray is finished use the small but very efficient ARGB 5V EKWB led strips
we were left to the construction of the 2 panels today painting of the upper panel installation of the leds and test

the metallic red to get as close as possible to the one in the sample is necessary to give a coat of white, with primer primer it tends to darken because this metallic color is not completely covering.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

now the underside

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

white also serves to make the light extend better on the acrylic

[IMG]

[IMG]

I take this opportunity to paint even the motherboard and M2 heatsinks

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

since there are .... also some covers of the case.

[IMG]

[IMG]

here is the finished tray ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

for the most demanding small video with music ....

we proceed construction of the bumper ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

the covers on the top are divided into 2 parts to facilitate my work, the final part of the tail will be LED with cyberpunk 2077 logo

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

side covers also here I will make various pieces that will be joined a little at a time

[IMG]

[IMG]

[VIDEO]

the pump and the tank will be in evidence essentially the covers will run around the tank will be filled with red liquid ....

well a lot of work .. modification of the frame (another time) on the back yaiba I turn the illuminated logo but to do this I need to create a space where to place the led strip I take advantage of the support.

ainting of the pistons, base of altracite gray and silver finish with solvete talken (a bomb)

and now silver finish, these pistons will hardly be seen but I want to take care of every aspect.

an LCD screen will be placed on the front the cyberpunk logo will be displayed in loop

in the meantime other panel painting ..

side panels where the air inlets will be present later everything will be clearer.

folding for 3 times

I realize that the acrylic has deformed in cooling down I have to fix it with putty to keep all the lines flat I apply some fiberglass putty to fill the curved areas and then some body filler which is much smoother and workable.

give a coat of primer to make sure that the surface is completely smooth and without holes.

much better but I already see that areas need retouching ..

I proceed with a coat of primer on the bracket frame (coolermaster) for the gpu and suspension arms after coat of anthracite gray

now it's time to install the 5 "LCD screen it will be positioned on the front and will contain the looped CYBERPUNK logo first I create the supports I do not want to see screws outside the case and I prepare the 2 guides on which the monitor will be mounted

[IMG]

I calculate the measures and thicknesses well

I found these beautiful threaded nuts, in Italy they count an eye but on aliexpress they pull them back ..
they have finally arrived and therefore I put everything together I drill a 4mm hole and place the data on top

[IMG]

with the soldering iron all I do is place it on top

[IMG]

with the soldering iron all I do is place it on top and as if by magic the acrylic around melts all around and sinks into butter and then cools down immediately

[IMG]

great a clean and fast job

[IMG]

[IMG]

now it's time for the very delicate stage placement

[IMG]

my faithful glue ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

to best position the whole use as data shims and washers.

[IMG]

there he is..

today's work, creation of the housing of the 2 SSDs positioned on the outside of the case well visible on the back the discs will also be modded and painted first step I disassemble them and prepare their surface with primer-

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

prepare the structure .. if I have not done wrong my calculations should be like this, the graphics may change and it is temporary.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I create the threaded supports for mounting the case panel ..

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I still have to decide well the color for the paint or metallic red or anthracite ..

Processor Ryzen 5600X@4.85 CO
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m S2H
Cooling BeQuiet Dark Rock Slim
Memory Patriot Viper 4400cl19 2x8@4000cl16 tight subs
Video Card(s) Asus 3060ti TUF OC
Storage WD blue 1TB nvme
Display(s) Lenovo G24-10 144Hz
Case Corsair D4000 Airflow
Power Supply EVGA GQ 650W
Software Windows 10 home 64
Benchmark Scores CB20 4710@4.7GHz Aida64 50.4ns 4.8GHz+4000cl15 tuned ram SOTTR 1080p low 263fps avg CPU game
Awesome project mate!

I create a panel that will be led with samurai logo ... will have two functions the first to fill the inside of the case and the other to hide some cables as well as give a nice extra touch to the whole mod. I start with the construction of the panel that will follow the shape of the motherboard tray

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

and now the support, an angled aluminum strip and I use it as a support will be fixed to the central plate of the case

[IMG]

[IMG]

aluminum bends very easily but cannot do it too much otherwise it breaks, the position of the corners must be studied well and moved as little as possible ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

the LEDs will be positioned on the side in the recess of the strip

[IMG]

[IMG]

in the meantime, touch up on the base structure of the case and then go to paint

[IMG]

[IMG]

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Remarkable. I'm lost for words on your planning and attention to detail.

painting application of silver (I will save you the dilution because done other times) these are all the panels that will make up the internal structure and that will decisively strengthen the whole case support panels, led door, and main panel on which the motherboard will be mounted.

ssd bay done

now after months the yaiba begins to unfold and show itself in all its glory for those who have followed me in these months will feel great satisfaction in seeing the assembly some lateral supports. essentially these panels are connected to each other with threaded steel cores and thicknesses keep them in place it was very complicated to distribute all the space as everyone knows I don't use machinery and everything was hand made old school.

now it's time to insert the structure inside the frame and fix everything permanently ..

here is a lot of anthracite gray but it will be 40% when all the external parts in metallic red are inserted

System Name serenity now/Faithul Eight
Processor Amd 2400g/Amd 3800x
Motherboard Asrock ab350m Pro 4/Asrock x570 Taichi
Cooling CM Masterair G100M/Wraith
Memory G.skill 2x4gb 3200/2x16 gb 3600 G.skill
Video Card(s) igpu vega 11/3070 oc Palit
Storage Apacer pcie ssd 240 gb/Adata 512gb nvme
Display(s) 50" LG 4k hdr
Case scratch build
Power Supply inter tech 650w 80+bronze/850 phantex pro
Software Ubuntu bionic beaver 18.04 lts/W10
Old school rulez :toast:

I assemble some parts of the fairing to realize

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I do not exclude adding other parts in acrylic to accentuate the line of the yaiba

[IMG]

I proceed with the construction of the upper aerators

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

then I will insert the slats inside painted in anthracite gray, creating a contrast with the metallic red

[IMG]

is time to paint some parts, the weather is not favorable, it rains ... but I have to go on

[IMG]

[IMG]

provisional assembly of fan grill

[IMG]

[IMG]

I have to calculate the dimensions for the cables inside even if it seems absurd there is little space.

silver finish on some parts

[IMG]

[IMG]

System Name serenity now/Faithul Eight
Processor Amd 2400g/Amd 3800x
Motherboard Asrock ab350m Pro 4/Asrock x570 Taichi
Cooling CM Masterair G100M/Wraith
Memory G.skill 2x4gb 3200/2x16 gb 3600 G.skill
Video Card(s) igpu vega 11/3070 oc Palit
Storage Apacer pcie ssd 240 gb/Adata 512gb nvme
Display(s) 50" LG 4k hdr
Case scratch build
Power Supply inter tech 650w 80+bronze/850 phantex pro
Software Ubuntu bionic beaver 18.04 lts/W10
Respect, so glad You gave scratch build a chance .Nothing more satisfying and frustrating at the same time :toast: