• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

CyberPunked Two 077

Hi all and welcome to my next mod project, CyberPunked Two 077, the name is reference to something, but I will leave that until the later stages for you guys to figure out, although I know you have figured out that of course this rig is going to be themed on cyberpunk 2077. Let begin this crazy journey with thanks to the sponsors involved in this.

Website, Facebook, Youtube

I would like to thank all the sponsors involve who without none of this would be possible.

So First up shall we take a look at what the guts of the system is going to be?

:O yes I am amazed to, it’s going to be a beast, not only will we be using the Aorus C621 Xtreme motherboard, we have a 28 Core Intel Xeon W-3275 for the motherboard, also to top it off there are 2x 2080ti Gigabyte Gaming OC 11G cards.

Need more idea of the size of this mobo, let me throw it into the lian li PC-011 dynamic XL version (which I will be using in the build).

As you can clearly see this is a monster of a motherboard, but I have plans for it, first though I need to fab a mount to make sure the board mounts correctly, Lian li do sell a E-ATX mount for this case as seen above, but its designed for another brands motherboard and would not work with this board, so here is what I came up with.

So now I need to sand the raw alu down and paint it black then do some sanding on the edges to get the worn look. Moving back to the motherboard, let us take a look at it naked.

Ermm yes that’s going to need some serious cooling, let’s see what we can do about that.

The Bitspower block, is rather large and one of the ports sits under the IO, The main question here is do I keep the io shield and drill a hole through on the drill press, or do I leave it off, having looked at the reference images from the game, a lot of metal stuff seems to be worn down a bit. So I decided after cutting and sanding and prepping for paint I actually like the worn look a lot, so I removed the right chipset cooler as well and gave it the same treatment.

Yes I did just take a very expensive motherboard and use 600 grit on the alu parts (of course removing them first :p), I made the rub down near the hole in the io panel more intense due to that I will poking a carbon black bitspower extension in there. Anyway stay peeled as I add more stuff over the next couple of months and see what we can come up with in the end.​

Last edited:
Who are you and how do you have this kind of influence to get sponsors and info from CD Projekt Red??? I doubt even Linus Tech Tips has this kind of influence.

phill

Staff member
System Name Not so complete or overkill
Processor 5960X @ 4.20Ghz @ 1.06v - For Crunching!!
Motherboard MSI X99 Titanium Gaming
Cooling Custom loop with old bits and pieces that I need to replace
Memory G Skill TridentX 3466 non RGB..
Video Card(s) 2 x EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition
Storage Sandisk 120Gb SSD, 2 x 2Tb Sammy 3.5" drives - Need more drives!!
Display(s) 3 x 23" LG IPS panels (can't remember model!!)
Case 10mm thick MDF on plastic risers.. It's kinda a case??
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA T2 1200w
Mouse Corsair thingy
Keyboard Corsair thingy
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It's not to bad.. More importantly, it works!!
Looking forward to the build :D :D

System Name MSI GE73 Raider
Processor i7 8750h
Cooling 2 laptop fans
Memory 32gb of 2666mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) Nvidia 1070
Storage x2 Intel 660p 2tb, Seagate FireCuda 2tb SSHD
Display(s) 17.3" IPS 1920x1080 120Hz
Power Supply 230w laptop power supply
Mouse Logitech m705
Keyboard laptop keyboard
Software lots of movies and Windows 10 with win 7 shell
Benchmark Scores Good enough for me
Sponsoring a PC that almost nobody can do afford. I'm not selling my sailboat to afford one of these PCs.
Kinda bad on these sponsors for this.

System Name Best AMD Computer
Processor AMD TR4 1920X
Motherboard MSI X399 SLI Plus
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer 420 x2 Noctua XPX Pro TR4 block
Memory Gskill RIpjaws 4 3000MHZ 48GB
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 Nitro, Gigabyte Vega 64 Gaming OC
Storage 6 x NVME 480 GB, 2 x SSD 2TB, 5TB HDD, 2 TB HDD, 2x 2TB SSHD
Display(s) Acer 49BQ0k 4K monitor
Case Thermaltake Core X9
Audio Device(s) Corsair Void Pro, Logitch Z523 5.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1200!
Mouse Logitech g7 gaming mouse
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro 64 Steam. GOG, Uplay, Origin
Benchmark Scores Firestrike: 24955 Time Spy: 13500
What PSU(s) are you using for this?

Processor Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling BeQuiet Dark Rock 4
Memory 2x8 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3200 CL16 @ 3466 CL 14
Video Card(s) EVGA 1060 6GB SSC
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) BenQ BL2411PT
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 300
Keyboard MK Typist (Kailh Box White)
Sponsoring a PC that almost nobody can do afford. I'm not selling my sailboat to afford one of these PCs.
If this is a show floor build it's a SOP for them to support this if they already know the person behind it.

Looking forward to the build :D :D
Cheers, front window engraving has started too

I have worked with the sponsors before on projects and managed to convince then something themed on a game in 2077 should have as close to 2077 performance as possible. :p all kidding aside there is going to be a trick up the sleeve of this rig
What PSU(s) are you using for this?
Two seasonic 1000w prime platinums

If this is a show floor build it's a SOP for them to support this if they already know the person behind it.
Well said :)

Small little update, some of you may know or not, my wife is very talented with a dremel at creating images from 1000s of dots, here is the start of the front panel engraving.

Yes I know it's back to front, but it's being done on the inside, so once complete it will be flipped.