• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DayZ (Mod for ARMA II: OAH) Clubhouse

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
System Name My Comp | Fiancees Comp
Processor i7 5820k @ 4.6Ghz 1.285v| i5 2500k
Motherboard MSI x99 SLI Plus | AsRock Z77 Pro 3
Cooling Watercooled
Memory 16GB DDR4 2400 @ 2666 | 12GB DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) AMD R9 290x | MSI 5850 OC
Storage 128gb SSD + 2x 2TB | 2TB
Display(s) Asus 27" LCD | 25" Hanns G
Case CM Storm | CM Elite 430
Audio Device(s) Creative Recon 3D PCIe
Power Supply Enermax Galaxy 1250W | Rosewill 630w
Mouse Logitech G700s | Logitech G100s
Keyboard Logitech G901 | Logitech G105
Software Win 8.1 Ultimate x64 | Win 8.1 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores 3D Mark - Fire Strike Extreme - 4403
Well slightly interesting morning. Went down by Electro to fix up Ufgy's broken bullet ridden ass. As I was scouting (since I went there on the dirt bike and didn't want to die). I was running back to the bike then seen something extremely bright to my left real quick I was running forward and it disappeared behind a pine tree. I stopped back back pedaled and there was the Silver Car. I looked at it for a second (it was 200m or so out) and then I seen movement at it's back driver side. It was a guy crouching in camo. I fired once and didn't see a death message. I hadn't checked my zeroing, but it was around 300 I thought, but since no death I fired again, no death, then I fired again and he died. I fired all 3 right around the same cluster and a single shot from the AS50 kills. Looks like it must have been lag or something, because most gruesome death I have seen yet.

1 must have hit him in the legs (think that was the killing blow since he didn't fall over on the 1st or 2nd shot), 1 went through the chest as you can see the blood spurt, the other went right dead center in the forehead (you can see a light pink area there, it was spurting, just that shot must have been between the mess :p). He must have been looting the car, sounds like Catnip parked it there? He had on Camo but only had an Enfield. So I moved the car up to 095, 115 if anyone wants to go collect it. It's mint and has engine, fuel tank parts, and some full jerry cans on it.

Then went to NWA later and on my way back found a mint Four wheeler just on the road heading South East out of Kabino towards Stary. It's literally right on the road, someone must have flipped it (maybe someone from here?) But it's just outside of town, you can't miss it. So hopefully someone goes and collects those two vehicles. Also I believe Allen found a Tractor at Green Mountain, and sounded like it was mint as well, and I'm pretty sure he left it there.

Reefer

hey guys im lookin to team up with some peeps if anyones up for it im 29 from manchester uk bin playing a few weeks now have mic etc

System Name Toaster!
Processor Intel Core i7 10700KF @ 3.8/5.1GHZ
Motherboard ASUS Prime Z490-P Motherboard
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 CPU cooler.
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC 24GB
Storage Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB
Display(s) Asus ROG PG43UQ 4K UHD 144Hz G-Sync HDR 43in + 2 x ASUS VG258Q FHD 144Hz Freesync 25in Monitor
Case Corsair Obsidian 900D
Audio Device(s) EPOS Sennheiser GSX 1000 V2 amplifier + EPOS Gaming GSP 601 Headset
Power Supply Corsair AX1000 Titanium Modular
Mouse Razer Deathadder
Keyboard Corsair K70.
Software ALL HAIL WINDOWS 10.
Benchmark Scores Old system: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/6805248
The installation of this mod is completely fucking retarded... Never have I dealt with something so poor.

I run the lastest beta patch and sweet fuck all updates according to DayzCommander.

I join a server and I get stuck on *waiting to create a character* or *LOADING*

I got one guide asking me to run some random exe and another telling me to run something else

Dayz website is under DDOS attack.

Help me out here. What the fuck do I run and edit...

Look the version number stays outdated on Arma 2 no matter what I do.

http://www.techpowerup.org/uploaded.php?file=120819/DAYZ.png

EDIT: Its late and I got work. Thanks for any help in advance

System Name The SwagMachine / The Sister
Processor Core i5 3570K @5.2ghz 1.3V/ 1100T
Motherboard ASUS P8Z77-V / ASUS M5A99X EVO
Cooling Phanteks PH TC14PE / Corsair H40
Memory M379B5273DH0-YK0 2X4GB + PVI316G213C1QK 2X4GB / 2x4GB Patriot 2133
Video Card(s) PNY 780Ti /Windforce 7950
Storage 2xSamsung 840 EVO 250gb+WD10EZEX + WD30EZRX/ 1x WD1500 Black
Display(s) AOC Q2963PM+Acer S200HL / Acer S200L+ LG 22LD350
Case Fractal Define R4 / NZXT Trinity
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DG / Asus Xonar DG
Power Supply Seasonic 750X / ROSEWILL RG630-S12 630W R
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma / Roccat Kone+
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow 2013 Stealth / Roccat Isku
Software Windows 8.1 Pro / Windows 7 Ultimate
Benchmark Scores one time I scored a 3 on 3dmark 11
Is it a Steam key though?
I have no idea, it should be.
Well slightly interesting morning. Went down by Electro to fix up Ufgy's broken bullet ridden ass. As I was scouting (since I went there on the dirt bike and didn't want to die). I was running back to the bike then seen something extremely bright to my left real quick I was running forward and it disappeared behind a pine tree. I stopped back back pedaled and there was the Silver Car. I looked at it for a second (it was 200m or so out) and then I seen movement at it's back driver side. It was a guy crouching in camo. I fired once and didn't see a death message. I hadn't checked my zeroing, but it was around 300 I thought, but since no death I fired again, no death, then I fired again and he died. I fired all 3 right around the same cluster and a single shot from the AS50 kills. Looks like it must have been lag or something, because most gruesome death I have seen yet.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/559824352509833534/71AB716D8052A2D391E1DABEE8449017BE062D2E/

1 must have hit him in the legs (think that was the killing blow since he didn't fall over on the 1st or 2nd shot), 1 went through the chest as you can see the blood spurt, the other went right dead center in the forehead (you can see a light pink area there, it was spurting, just that shot must have been between the mess :p). He must have been looting the car, sounds like Catnip parked it there? He had on Camo but only had an Enfield. So I moved the car up to 095, 115 if anyone wants to go collect it. It's mint and has engine, fuel tank parts, and some full jerry cans on it.

Then went to NWA later and on my way back found a mint Four wheeler just on the road heading South East out of Kabino towards Stary. It's literally right on the road, someone must have flipped it (maybe someone from here?) But it's just outside of town, you can't miss it. So hopefully someone goes and collects those two vehicles. Also I believe Allen found a Tractor at Green Mountain, and sounded like it was mint as well, and I'm pretty sure he left it there.
I saw you on this morning, but you weren't on TS and I don't have you on skype. I'm in cherno with 4k blood if anyone wants to give me a transfusion :3

The installation of this mod is completely fucking retarded... Never have I dealt with something so poor.
I run the lastest beta patch and sweet fuck all updates according to DayzCommander.
I join a server and I get stuck on *waiting to create a character* or *LOADING*
I got one guide asking me to run some random exe and another telling me to run something else
Dayz website is under DDOS attack.
Help me out here. What the fuck do I run and edit

With that amount of teeth gnashing frustration just getting this mod running, it's safe to say this may not be your cup of tea. Getting things running is just a minor problem compared to some of the things that happen in game.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
and thats why i'm awaiting the standalone version... whilst devouring all your stories and videos and screenshots and :'( i wannit

and thats why i'm awaiting the standalone version... whilst devouring all your stories and videos and screenshots and :'( i wannit

Then I'll direct you to one of my previous posts:
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2699814&postcount=1658

You just can't sweat the small stuff in this game, was my point. The fun ratio is still at least 85 to 15. If you freak on the 15% you need to find another game.

EDIT: @ Aceman, you have to install all the beta patches in order, not just the latest, I'm not sure if that's your problem or not. There was a metric crap ton of patches between installing and being able to play, I'd keep doing it until Commander says it's right because it usually is right.

Last edited:

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
With that amount of teeth gnashing frustration just getting this mod running, it's safe to say this may not be your cup of tea. Getting things running is just a minor problem compared to some of the things that happen in game.

Absolutely!

But Aceman, I had probs too.

All i had to do was:

1) DL Arma II and play it to the start menu.
2) DL Operation Arrowhead and play COMBINED OPS to the start menu.
3) I DL'ed Six Launcher and let it update the game for me.

Those three steps got me up and running. I think.

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
This game is just so cinematic. It is like a movie directing itself as you just try and survive.

There I was wandering around the landscape long enough to get my food and health both bright red, with no clue as to where I was going when I came across a town complete with a church. I make my way there in hopes to find some food or water preferably both when I spot what looked to me like a crawler. Wielding my axe I decided I'd simply go kill it so I wouldn't have to worry about it when this crawler begins to stand up! I thought shit the zombie sprouted legs? I continued at it swinging a few times and I notice this zombie has an axe! Then it was obvious it was no zombie... it was a survivor. I back away and whilst not being prepared at all to meet another survivor accidently type "Friendly!" in the group chat. In my panic trying to communicate with this stranger I hit every button but comma in my attempt to switch to direct chat. I hit enter then "/" again, then shift and then finally I was like damit! Comma! I switch to direct chat looping through the options 3 times and finally get to direct chat and type "friendly!". By this point us backing away from each other and me not trying to antagonize him any more was enough for him cause he had walked a few meters away and lit a flare for some reason. Then he takes off running . I try to follow him with my jogging not aware you can run/sprint in the game but I couldn't find him. I make my way to a few houses I thought he would have gone to and I couldn't find him. I shout a few more times hello, but nothing... Needless to say I continue my search for food in the same general area, now filled to the brim with zombies. I make a bold attempt to the church ground but that is when I get surprised with a few zombie. Feeling brave I decided to take'em down, being the wispy zombies they are I take a few blows from the zombies and end up lowering my blood more than I would have liked too. I scout around the church and other than a few graves I came across nothing so I decide to continue on.

After a very long run through woods and over hills my food, water and blood at this point are all blinking red now. Still struggling with vision impaired I make my way to another bigger town. I was like I'm probably going to die from thirst and starvation so might as well die trying to find food and water at least. I quickly attempt to scout a few houses successfully checking two undetected when a few zombies decided to spot me. Again I'm running... Zombies seem to be coming from everywhere. It was clear, that this was nearing an end, I'm going to die. Then, I hear a mans voice! And he too was asking for help! He was being chased by zombies as well. He asked my to take down a few so he wouldn't alert more zombies till he cleared the area. I take em down and quickly type "Low blood! death near!". He starts firing a few rounds. More continue coming, he tells me to meet him at the warehouse. So I go. I make it there go up the stairs of the warehouse move down the railing some and collapse. Now I'm lying there unconscious with 1500 blood. Half way through the timer the dude starts trying to talk with me. Me being unconscious unable. Thankfully he see me on the ground. By the time he gets up to meet me, I'm up. I was like I have 1100 blood I need blood. He hooks me up with food, water and a blood pack. Man saved my life but it turns out he was on the verge of death as well with only 1000 blood.

We end up good friends and continue on our journey together.

Playing with a friend really takes this game to a whole new level. Now I got a mic setup and this game just got a whole lot better!

TLDR: Was about to die, dude saved my life! We team up! Game becomes super fun!

Where in the flying you know what is the jeep that I call mine? Heads will roll.

System Name INTEL/AMD
Processor I7 4790k stock / 1100T@3.8GHZ(on air)
Motherboard GIGABYTE GAMING 5 / GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 / zalmen 9900
Memory 4x4 GB 1600 / 4x4gb 1600
Video Card(s) GTX670 x2 / ATI 5870 x2
Storage 2xcorsair ssd 120gb raid0 /2x adata ssd 120gb
Display(s) 55Iinch LCD / 22inch acer
Case CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3) / Anteck 900
Power Supply Enermax 800EWT / 750 zalman
Software Win 10
Hacker server i died on.

Party buss.

You take my buss I kill you!

Wtf?

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
Where in the flying you know what is the jeep that I call mine? Heads will roll.

I parked the white truck that was left back at the "original" base where the Ural is. When I get some time, I'll take the Ural over to the leftover tents and load it up.

System Name [Daily Driver]
Processor [Ryzen 7 5800X3D]
Motherboard [Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS]
Cooling [be quiet! Dark Rock Slim]
Memory [64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz (16GBx4)]
Video Card(s) [PNY RTX 3070Ti XLR8]
Storage [1TB SN850 NVMe, 4TB 990 Pro NVMe, 2TB 870 EVO SSD, 2TB SA510 SSD]
Display(s) [2x 27" HP X27q at 1440p]
Case [Fractal Meshify-C]
Audio Device(s) [Steelseries Arctis Pro]
Power Supply [CORSAIR RMx 1000]
Mouse [Logitech G Pro Wireless]
Keyboard [Logitech G512 Carbon (GX-Brown)]
Software [Windows 11 64-Bit]
Gave dayz another go after a short break. Got into a server with a buddy of mine and immedietly found a busted ATV. So set out to cherno to get engine parts and some blood packs. Ran into 2 black SUV's with guys in ghillies driving, surprisingly they come up to me and just honk and tell me to get in. So were driving along when all of the sudden I see a huey fly over and both our suv's explode..

So have a feeling I was riding around with 2 hackers who also got killed by another hacker..

Shame that BI cant just release a patch that restricts scripts instead of the games current open to scripting nature. Dayz has probably drawn more people to arma then the game itself ever did.

I parked the white truck that was left back at the "original" base where the Ural is. When I get some time, I'll take the Ural over to the leftover tents and load it up.

Done. I took it over and cleaned out the tents. Someone had an empty tent where the Ural was parked, so I put our nicest guns in there. Woe to them who steal from it.

It still may have all been for naught, I'm hoping Al or Ufgy just took them for a spin and someone didn't stumble into a gold mine.

Jarvis

I took the white truck, which someone parked in the spot where the jeep was. I didn't see the jeep in the area yesterday when i was on.

brandonwh64

Addicted to Bacon and StarCrunches!!!
I maybe on alittle later when I get this paper I have to write done. Can't wait for some looting!

I took the white truck, which someone parked in the spot where the jeep was. I didn't see the jeep in the area yesterday when i was on.

Yeah, I swapped spots and put the truck where the jeep was so it didn't stick out so badly, I figured that the green jeep would be safer on the outside. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if the jeep didn't just wind up somewhere goofy with all the server/hive hiccups that went on last night. I saved the UAZ no fewer that 4 times, though, when I got it back to camp. The mystery continues.

System Name Komputor
Processor 2500k
Motherboard p5b d
Cooling stock
Memory 8gigs ddr 1600
Video Card(s) Asus Turbo GTX 970 4 gig
Storage sata II 500 gig
Display(s) 30inch Dell ultrasharp
Case Haf 922
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Prelude
Power Supply 600w OCZ stealthxtream
Mouse Razer Death Adder
Keyboard Logitech G15
Software Win 7 home premium 64 bit.
Does anyone else have to try like 5 + different servers before you get in? I always get stuck on loading , sometimes its like 8 servers before I get in. Also mistakingly double clicked my ak 74 in my inventory and it dissapeared forever! Same with binocs. Anyone confirm this?

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
I've lost an item out of nowhere once.

And my friend said he put a map in my pack but I never got it.

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
I have no idea, it should be.

I saw you on this morning, but you weren't on TS and I don't have you on skype. I'm in cherno with 4k blood if anyone wants to give me a transfusion :3

I asked Ufgy if you were Kevin that was on this morning. He checked TS said he didn't see you. I seen you on on Steam, but no messages from you and with myself listed as playing I just figured it wasn't you :p

I asked Ufgy if you were Kevin that was on this morning. He checked TS said he didn't see you. I seen you on on Steam, but no messages from you and with myself listed as playing I just figured it wasn't you :p

It was me, I need to go back to being TacoTown lol. I wasn't on TS because there wasn't anyone on there who was playing so I was like fuck it lol. When you guys getting back on?

1Kurgan1

The Knife in your Back
Cooling Watercooled
It was me, I need to go back to being TacoTown lol. I wasn't on TS because there wasn't anyone on there who was playing so I was like fuck it lol. When you guys getting back on?

Probably tomorrow, I play such weird times, weekends I play at like 4am, early week I play randomly depending on if I adjusted my sleeping schedule. And tomorrow is Monday, so all depends on when I want to sleep.

Probably tomorrow, I play such weird times, weekends I play at like 4am, early week I play randomly depending on if I adjusted my sleeping schedule. And tomorrow is Monday, so all depends on when I want to sleep.

Sleep is for the weak :)

System Name FumoffuFumoffu
Processor Intel i7 4770K
Motherboard Gigabyte Z87X -UD3H
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 16GB DDR3 1600 Crucial Ballistix
Video Card(s) Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 7970 OC
Storage 1- WD 500GB 1- Samsung F2 1.5TB 1- Crucial M4 128GB SSD 1-256GB ADATA XPG SX900 ASX900S3 SSD
Display(s) Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5'' 3ms Full HD 1920x1200 WideScreen LCD Monitor
Case Corsair Graphite Series 600T
Audio Device(s) Creative Soundblaster X-Fi Titanium
Power Supply Corsair HX 750W Gold
Software Windows 7 Pro x64

we were on TS just in the BF3 channel.