1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Deciding on a racing wheel

Discussion in 'Games' started by hellrazor, Oct 8, 2010.

1. hellrazor

hellrazor

Thanks Received:
    So I've saved up my money and whatnot and decided that I'm going to get a PS3 and Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out (somehow I managed to get enough money without having a job :confused:) and I also want to get a racing wheel that'll work with my PC and the PS3 for under $100.

So far I've come across the Top Drive GT, but I have absolutely no experience with racing wheels in general and I don't know if it's good or not.

2. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    When it comes to controllers, it really seem you get what you pay for. Find driving force pro, or driving force pro GT, used.

hellrazor says thanks.
    10 Year Member at TPU
  3. hellrazor

hellrazor

Thanks Received:
    OK, thanks.

4. wolf

wolf Performance Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    for 100$ you might be able to get a second hand G25, I've had one for years and I love it to bits.

10 Year Member at TPU
  5. shakaxd

shakaxd New Member

Thanks Received:
    Got myself a Driving Force GT and have no complains about it. Great wheel :toast:

6. Hybrid_theory

Hybrid_theory

Thanks Received:
    Don't get anything other than logitech/fanatec imo. There could be another brand in there im missing. You dont want to cheap out here, hopefully you can get a dfgt or g25 for under $100 used. Fanatec are probably higher than that used, so i wouldnt look at those. I have a dfgt as well, and its quite good. Pedals are functional, not amazing, but functional

10 Year Member at TPU