• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelttm

Could I ask for assistance? I have three Dell e6400 laptops; they were not used for ages and their admin password is lost.
Here are their tags: F7M22M1-2A7B, 6XB61M1-2A7B, 3JH744J-2A7B
Thanks for assistance!

Taz, I am checking with my Dell Support contact. He can get the codes for us with the suffix 1F5A. It may take a day or two for his reply.

Loves.
Taz, here you go...

Yu76c6nht7eL3hCg

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code

Could I ask for assistance? I have three Dell e6400 laptops; they were not used for ages and their admin password is lost.
Here are their tags: F7M22M1-2A7B, 6XB61M1-2A7B, 3JH744J-2A7B
Thanks for assistance!
Kelttm, here you go Brah!

F7M22M1-2A7B -- 0N5yfdRyE64huRll
6XB61M1-2A7B -- hC846n35k1MZdMiH
3JH744J-2A7B -- 0f25ypXKol8UZmZ4

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code

Cant get past my old hard disk primary HDD password authentication system cant access data on hard drive without password #**30A4PODMT-595B dell inspiron 1545 thanks
Joe, here you go for the Dell HDD

40co5ll7

Loves.

Joesmoe87

That password does not work? Hmm wonder why stumped
Joe, here you go for the Dell HDD

40co5ll7

Loves.

That password does not work? Hmm wonder why stumped
Joe, I get the same code and what I have/show for the code is:

4 - NUMBER 4
0 - NUMBER 0 (Zero)
c - little LETTER "C"
o - Little LETTER "O"
5 - NUMBER 5
l - little LETTER "L"
l - little LETTER "L"
7 - NUMBER 7

Loves.

my tag is : 6KR6YN1-2A7B

thanks in advance.
Viv, here you go.

d1f2es7cVY1gb2q1

Loves.

VIVJUSTI

Viv, here you go.

d1f2es7cVY1gb2q1

Loves.

Thanks a million, it works like charm.

A new problem is the HDD password CODE IS : X81A61F3623-2A7B

Thanks a million, it works like charm.

A new problem is the HDD password CODE IS : X81A61F3623-2A7B
Viv, here you go! Enjoy!

Jhn2RaI6li3r0etS

Loves.

My Service Tag is #CS2TP81-595B Password please. Thanks! :)
Cantire! Here you go Brah!

ehq8o8sj

Loves.

barahoee

Hi.
I need a unlock cod for Seagate barracuda 7200.9 hard disk drive. 250 GB.
HDD info : Seagate barracuda 7200.9 SN : 9ND09M9J -595B capacity 250 GB
#***9ND09M9J-595B

please help me
Thanks.

VIVJUSTI

Viv, here you go! Enjoy!

Jhn2RaI6li3r0etS

Loves.

but still did not work ..... go a second screen asking if I want to unlock . I say yes..Got a third screen asking if I will be fine if all data is deleted.I said yes.

Fourth screen said ...... password wrong.

Thanks in advance...

Attachments

Hi.
I need a unlock cod for Seagate barracuda 7200.9 hard disk drive. 250 GB.
HDD info : Seagate barracuda 7200.9 SN : 9ND09M9J -595B capacity 250 GB
#***9ND09M9J-595B

please help me
Thanks.
Barahoee, here's the code I get:

fkabtg0h

Loves.

barahoee

Barahoee, here's the code I get:

fkabtg0h

Loves.

No this pass not match.

System Name DELL PERCISION T3400
Processor INTEL CORE 2
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) 4 DISPLAYS LOL
Taz, here you go...

Yu76c6nht7eL3hCg

Loves.
THANKS

System Name DELL PERCISION T3400
Processor INTEL CORE 2
Memory 8GB
Video Card(s) 4 DISPLAYS LOL
Taz, here you go...

Yu76c6nht7eL3hCg

Loves.

worked great how about.

7CF85M1-1F5A ON A DELL E6400

Can't tell you how ecstatic I am to come across this forum, I could cry, haha. I've been on the phone with Dell Tech Support for hours with no results.
Dell Latitude E4310
Service Tag: 4FTF1Q1-2a7B

hmapop1

I have Dell Inspiron 1100.

The service code is: 22GRH31-595B

Thanks in advance! Awesome service.

Status
Not open for further replies.