• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dell bios passwords 595B and 2A7B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Inspiron 1545

2ZD7WJ1-595B

Fingers crossed this works! Thanks in advance

..........................Also. When I first attempted to type something in (password1 ha), there was nothing displayed on the screen to suggest the laptop was registering my typing. I also tried an external keyboard and again I got nothing.

Interestingly, after I attempted to put a password in, the caps lock and num lock no longer responded on the external keyboard?

Should I be seeing some kind of response on the screen to register typing does anyone know?
Funkyjbo,
SO sorry for the delay..It's been a little busy..Here you go:

mzvev90i

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-All passwords are case sensitive and need to be typed EXACTLY as you see them
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code?

Vostro 1014

DXZH8M1-595B 30353145049
Cire, here you go Brah!

t0pjllnz

Loves.
-If the passwords do not work, try an external keyboard or Copy and paste the code into Notepad, to make sure you seeing the characters correctly
-To clear the code, type the code you received press and hold the CONTROL key and tap ENTER twice
-If the codes do not work, please reply with a picture of the screen with the code?

204103J-595B

Thanks in advance!!
Mike, here you go,

4qn0fmbd

Loves.

mike_789

Password don't work :(
i try an external keybord and tip with ctrl & 2 X enter

Do you have any other ideas?

Attachments

• DSC_0130.jpg
    DSC_0130.jpg
    956.4 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Password don't work :(
i try an external keybord and tip with ctrl & 2 X enter

Do you have any other ideas?
Hmm, bummer. One thing that gets me sometimes, is that UPPER and lowercase DO matter!

4qn0fmbd

4 - NUMBER 4
q - lowercase letter "Q"
n - lowercase letter "N"
0 - NUMBER ZERO
f - lowercase letter "F"
m - lowercase letter "M"
b - lowercase letter "B"
d - lowercase letter "D"

Hopefully that helps.. Loves

mike_789

I tried everything many times, also with with caps, shift, numlock, and other keybord :(

SpoiledRotties

Spoiled,
SO sorry for the delay..It's been a little busy..Here you go:

4ez1csnt

Loves.

Loves-
Tried it,
number - 4
lower case - e
lower case - z
number - 1
lower case - c
lower case - s
lower case - n
lower case - t
Used the ctrl + enter x2 combo & external standard QWERTY keyboard;
This is the screen after 3rd attempt.
DSC00622.JPG

herbaby30

New here. I am looking for a HDD unlock for my dell e6400. I found the master unlock admin password but then i ran into this. Would very much appreciate any help be it a link or code. I was given several and tried them all multiple times to no avail. I could also be doing something wrong. The HDD code is #***5VG0546K-2A7B. Please help!! Thank you in advance!

New here. I am looking for a HDD unlock for my dell e6400. I found the master unlock admin password but then i ran into this. Would very much appreciate any help be it a link or code. I was given several and tried them all multiple times to no avail. I could also be doing something wrong. The HDD code is #***5VG0546K-2A7B. Please help!! Thank you in advance!

Herbaby,

could you double check the error code, the first part of the number looks too long..

Loves.

herbaby30

Checking it again now. if it helps i can send the admin password that let me in also...

Checking it again now. if it helps i can send the admin password that let me in also...

Well, it looks like the first part of the code is one digit too long (i get no code when using the generator) and should be the same as the service tag.

herbaby30

#***5VG0546K-2A7B (exactly as it appears on my screen)

Also if it helps my service tag number is 13F4NK1-2A7B...

SpoiledRotties

Weird. I get the same code every time.. :(

Yeah, it is about to drive me crazy... I am working on it for a friend of my husband's (or trying to) -- let me ask you this, if the owner set their own Admin P/W in BIOS (he says he never did) would the one you gave me still work? And I have been told that removing the CMOS battery will not clear it either, do you know if that's correct?
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into assisting folks with this issue. Especially pain-in-the-butts like the one I am working on.

#***5VG0546K-2A7B (exactly as it appears on my screen)

Also if it helps my service tag number is 13F4NK1-2A7B...
Hmm, weird. Can you reply with a picture of the error? Not like I don't believe you, but sometimes it helps.
The code for your service tag is: 51A9Z4VHQEzEzNf8

Loves.

Yeah, it is about to drive me crazy... I am working on it for a friend of my husband's (or trying to) -- let me ask you this, if the owner set their own Admin P/W in BIOS (he says he never did) would the one you gave me still work? And I have been told that removing the CMOS battery will not clear it either, do you know if that's correct?
I really appreciate the time and effort you put into assisting folks with this issue. Especially pain-in-the-butts like the one I am working on.
Spoiled,
The password sent to you should be the password that matches the error code you supplied. Yes, removing the CMOS battery will NOT help. It's no problem to assist. I just wish we could fix this machine's password for you.

Here's the code if the error is actually 7J2MDH1-595B

ysrpueh5

Loves.

herbaby30

Hmm, weird. Can you reply with a picture of the error? Not like I don't believe you, but sometimes it helps.
The code for your service tag is: 51A9Z4VHQEzEzNf8

Loves.
ok i will send pic now

HerBaby!!! GOT IT!! I forgot the three stars!! See, the pictures really help an old man like me!

f3R6epD19h8oJ1Ui

Loves.

System Name Raptor Lake
Processor 13900KF
Motherboard Rog Strix Z790-E Gaming Wifi
Cooling Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420
Memory 32GB DDR5
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3080 ti Suprim X
Storage Samsung 970 Pro SSD(512) NVMe + 850 evo ssd (500) WD 2GB NVME pcie4
Display(s) Samsung Neo 32inch curved 240hz
Case THERMALTAKE CORE X2
Audio Device(s) Rotel 1572 mk ii
Power Supply 1000W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Steel Series Apex Pro
Software windows 11Pro x64

BEEJAY20071

if the 0 is a zero (10W5NF1)

pass: p3ej2lq1

l = lower L

Thanks. I've tried that one. To no avail. I never have this option selected and am unsure how the heck it got activated. I remember resetting the pw when i first got the machine 2 years ago but for the life of me I can't remember what I changed it to. All of the normal pw and their variations have failed me. I hope to get it figured out soon. Thanks again for being willing to assist however

Status
Not open for further replies.