• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

DTS DCH Driver for Realtek HDA [DTS:X APO4 + DTS Interactive]

@emanresu
(462) Get Windows 10 Store Paid Apps and Games For Free | The best trick you can ever know. - YouTube
you can use this trick to install any app from microsoft store when u dont have certificate
I have paid for both DTS Sound Unbound (and I want the old version before they "decoder"-nerfed it. Like Alanfittfox2000's 1.3.3.0 but the Mega.nz link is down down down.

@emanresu
(462) Get Windows 10 Store Paid Apps and Games For Free | The best trick you can ever know. - YouTube
you can use this trick to install any app from microsoft store when u dont have certificate
Do you know a way to install the UWP dump? They are not in .APPX format and I've spent days tryna get around the certificate problem that arises.

I have paid for both DTS Sound Unbound (and I want the old version before they "decoder"-nerfed it. Like Alanfittfox2000's 1.3.3.0 but the Mega.nz link is down down down.

Do you know a way to install the UWP dump? They are not in .APPX format and I've spent days tryna get around the certificate problem that arises.
if you can extract the APP by using 7z OR if u want to convert installed APP to .APPX u can try this(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T3WVOicE5sHFW_malGsFNkKJbdR1Viuv/view?usp=sharing
) to convert the extracted app to again to an windows app so u can install them

by the way am not creator of this tool and its not been updated so it might not support all the formates

Last edited:
The extracted .appx without the original. He's also intentionally avoided content from certain members due to issues caused, and is looking for a clean source.

:(

Old Appx specially something that is related to driver files and depends on Windows kernel probably won't work on latest windows 20H1 or 20H2. Even if u find the old appx lets say from 2018/19 era, u probably have to install Windows 1909 something like this. @emanresu

@bryan--- alright. Too bad. The whole internet (Google especially) is just getting more and more nerfed. It's scary tbh. I think that creator actually saved my bricked S10 :)

@ador250 I have a 1909 partition for that purpose :) I do still need an older version or a compiler or cert that works. Or their private pw.. would be something.

Currently I am testing a trick I found with analogue, its tells SPDIF it has 8 channels, but interactive is only 6, which on analogue produces virtual side.
8 channel digital compressed audio will remain as 8 channel and dumped at the receiver if not supported, afaik.

If I program the same-similar trick to HDMI-DP, ultra see's HDMI-DP as 8 channel, and goes into multichannel mode.

I don't know why DTSX Ultra is working on this way but not in traditional setup way like this. APO3x works perfectly this way but not APO4x, am I missing something? Did u modify any license file or .dll file? @Ferather

@ador250

Magic!

----

1.png

----

The mentioned trick is working and I have virtual side on SPDIF.

Last edited:
If anyone knows anything about this, do write here or PM us! :) :love:

Attachments

• TPU.Help1.PNG
    TPU.Help1.PNG
    108.3 KB · Views: 138
Hello! This drivers not work for me - new bsod with colour bars - when install this drivers
New BSOD? With colour bars?
What epicness is this? :p What error code? Write it down and tell me if you get it again :)
And take a pic with your mobile, I wanna see those colour bars.

According to another member the 'RTKHDAUD.dat' is the problem. In safe mode or with audio service off delete it from 'C:\Windows\System32\drivers'.

I will remove it in the next update.

====

Done, please delete all previous packages, I have reset the package name back to DTS DCH 6.0.9129.1.

----

Removed RTKHDAUD.dat from the .inf files, so it is no longer installed. Added virtual side speakers (7.1) to DTS Interactive.
Use the provided tool 'RTK Device Tool' to add 24 bit mic and DTS options (click the first X, then get driver policy):

1.png

AudioProc > 23-SupportDTS
DrvCtrl 20 > 3-Vista24bitRecord
DrvCtrl 52 > 9-SupportDTSNeo
DrvCtrl 52 > 10-SupportDTSEncoder

Press save and restart your PC.

----

I will Look into a basic universal RTKHDAUD.dat at a later date.

----

Multichannel 7.1 and 5.1 Wav Test Files (jensign.com) < play over SPDIF

Last edited:
hi when i run Install_UWP.cmd (Sound Unbound) i get this error "error driver uwp install process failed with error code 87"

MsgBox "ERROR Driver UWP Install process failed with ERROR code 87",16,"Driver UWP Installation Detection"

Ignore that one it doesn't always run, move onto step 2. Sorry :)

----

DTS DCH 6.0.9137.1 (Signed) -- See Post 1 for the download and guide.
See above if you get BSOD with the new 'RTKHDAUD.dat'.

Thanks to everyone for feedback and support.

----

I have two reports that the new 'RTKHDAUD.dat' does not cause a BSOD where it previously did.

However if for some reason you do get a BSOD, and its 'RTKHDAUD.dat', pls DM me.

----

Some stereo lossy mp3's to play with E-APO + DTS:X, here.

7.1 Speakers.png

Last edited:
DTS DCH 6.0.9137.1 (Signed) - See post 1 for the downloads and guide, the apps come with readme's, the UWP Install command does not always work, skip it.
To keep SPDIF always on, and your receivers 'decode' light to stay on, enable 'Stereo Mix', set it to play to Digital, and then mute the stream.

1.png2.png
  • Updated APO4x to the latest version, plus additional codes-optimizations from @Alan Finotty.
  • Fixed an issue with Windows updates and DTS software components.

Last edited: