• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dutch and Portuguese Shops Leak AMD Radeon RX 6600 Pricing

System Name Dreamstation2
Processor Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard MSI X470 Gaming Plus
Cooling Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4 3200 CL16
Video Card(s) Aorus 2080 Ti Turbo (sounds like a vaccum cleaner at full load)
Storage 2 x 1TB M.2 NVME + 1TB 2.5" SSD
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G7 32" 4k
Case NZXT H500i
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar U3 / Audio-Technica ATH-M50x / Edifier R1855DB
Power Supply Corsair TX650M
Mouse Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB
Keyboard Cooler Master Masterkeys Lite L
Exactly, it's hardly newsworthy, 2 obscure retailers list unreleased GPU for heavily inflated price :rolleyes:
pcdiga.pt is one of the biggest DIY PC parts e-tailer in Portugal. It's not "obscure" at all. Still I agree those are scalper prices or a placeholder until the they can really sell it (at a realistic, lower than 6600XT price).

pcdiga.pt is one of the biggest DIY PC parts e-tailer in Portugal. It's not "obscure" at all. Still I agree those are scalper prices or a placeholder until the they can really sell it (at a realistic, lower than 6600XT price).

Are they doing the same as Globaldata (Portuguese CaseKing), scalping their own cards? I usually see a lot of cards in stock there but the prices are ridiculous...

Processor Intel Core i5 8400
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370N-Wifi
Cooling Silverstone AR05
Memory Micron Crucial 16GB DDR4-2400
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX1080 G1 Gaming 8G
Storage Micron Crucial MX300 275GB
Display(s) Dell U2415
Case Silverstone RVZ02B
Power Supply Silverstone SSR-SX550
Keyboard Ducky One Red Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro 1909
Lol at this rate my next build will have an APU, the space for the graphics card in my case will be modded to house a 240mm radiator

ARF

Got €600 to spare? Great, as that means that you can afford an AMD Radeon 6600 graphics card when they launch sometime next month.

I have €600 but will give only for the Radeon RX 6800 XT. If you wish.....

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Going by how everyone and their grandmother experiencing real or "reported" shortages, each industry used it to re-set the market and do their level best to establish higher prices in general.
Further, in the GPU market hypothetical crypto margins dictate prices for a while now, so why not release a low-end card for around 600€.

That is why time is your friend, not your enemy. Things always get worse before they get better. Its how markets work, the one for crypto is the perfect example of it, at high speed even.

GPUs for gaming serve a purpose: to play games. There is a whole industry of game devs and publishers behind it, an industry that has never been as big in revenue and profit as it is today. They want us to keep buying GPUs. Those chips are gonna get made and they're gonna get sold, its that simple. And you're not selling them overinflated, because for a lot of people 600 isn't even a choice, its just impossible.

The frame of 'pandemic and post pandemic' is not a big enough frame. Its 2021 and we just started vaccinating. Relax :) We're in recovery mode atm.

ARF

That is why time is your friend, not your enemy. Things always get worse before they get better. Its how markets work, the one for crypto is the perfect example of it, at high speed even.

GPUs for gaming serve a purpose: to play games. There is a whole industry of game devs and publishers behind it, an industry that has never been as big in revenue and profit as it is today. They want us to keep buying GPUs. Those chips are gonna get made and they're gonna get sold, its that simple. And you're not selling them overinflated, because for a lot of people 600 isn't even a choice, its just impossible.

The frame of 'pandemic and post pandemic' is not a big enough frame. Its 2021 and we just started vaccinating. Relax :) We're in recovery mode atm.

Absolutely true. The current GPU market situation is just extremely unfair for the gaming community.

While others make a lot of money with our suffering.