• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Dvdstyler

Processor AMD FX-8320 4.1Ghz
Motherboard Asus Aura
Cooling Corsair H60
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB
Video Card(s) EVGA 1060 SC
Storage Intel 535 Series SSD + Seagate FireCuda 2TB
Case NZXT
Power Supply EVGA 650 Watt
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
Just curious if anyone here uses this to create DVD menus?

I'm having a small issue and could use some feedback. When I add video files to the menu, the thumbnail is pixelated, like it's not extracting the thumbnail correctly. Does anyone using this program have this issue?

Thanks.

Processor AMD A6
Memory 8 GB DDR3
Video Card(s) Asus R9 270x
Storage 6TB
Display(s) HP
Case No Name
Audio Device(s) Realtek (integrated)
Power Supply Corsair 600CX
Mouse Logitech
Keyboard Logitech
DVD Styler has to be one of my favorite DVD authoring tools! Um, as far as the issues you are describing... No, I have not come up against that issue before. Maybe you'll want to download the latest version (or if you are using the latest version, download a slightly older version). Sorry, that's all I got for ya.

Processor AMD FX-8320 4.1Ghz
Motherboard Asus Aura
Cooling Corsair H60
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB
Video Card(s) EVGA 1060 SC
Storage Intel 535 Series SSD + Seagate FireCuda 2TB
Case NZXT
Power Supply EVGA 650 Watt
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
DVD Styler has to be one of my favorite DVD authoring tools! Um, as far as the issues you are describing... No, I have not come up against that issue before. Maybe you'll want to download the latest version (or if you are using the latest version, download a slightly older version). Sorry, that's all I got for ya.

I got it figured out, thanks for the reply. The picture shows how to choose a frame to use as the thumbnail.

Attachments

• SelectImage.jpg
    SelectImage.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 465
System Name Americas cure is the death of Social Justice & Political Correctness
Processor i7-11700K
Motherboard Asrock Z590 Extreme wifi 6E
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A
Memory 32GB Corsair RGB fancy boi 5000
Video Card(s) RTX 3090 Reference
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 1Tb + Samsung 970 Evo 500Gb
Display(s) Dell - 27" LED QHD G-SYNC x2
Case Fractal Design Meshify-C
Audio Device(s) on board
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 1000 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MGK-1 RGB (Kaith Blue)
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores the MLGeesiest
The Windows movie maker makes perfectly functional DVD menus, you can also customize it to say whatever text you like ,in whatever template you prefer. My kids always liked it when I'd put their movies on DVD-RW discs ,and customize the menus with their own names in it;)

They didn't include movie maker with windows 10, but I do know that the Windows 7 movie maker does work in windows 10 perfectly fine but they just stopped with the windows essentials stuff. There is a Windows movie maker available for free in the windows store but I've never looked into it