• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

ECS USA's Commitment to its Intel 6 Series Express Chipset Motherboard Customers

Vin@ECS

ECS Rep
i guess its kinda bias and go too far, look at other post when gigabyte, asus and so do the same thing how many posts about that
its not coz ecs release bugdet board then if it happened it just caused by that
ecs with budget series, thats true, maybe some want board that full feature, many usb 2.0/3.0, dual vga slot and so. Its not the company fault. If you dont like them just go to the other
ecs just known begun to change their point from budget brand to all level brand, from budget to top of the line, but we have to say there a long way for ecs to go, from quality of product, aftersales, features,
i guess ecs as a worldwide and well known brand wont ruin their reputation by producing such a crap thing, and their decision to take back the board that has defective chip, it should be seen as their responsibility of their product
:)

If you catch up some our latest review , you can see we are not far behind now, we have been around just as long as any manufacture has and well we had launch alot of different level boards and unique boards like one with sema card back around 04 or so.:) our black series have been out for three- four years. But it's true we didn't catch up till about a year or so ago with competitors!

It's always manifacture responsibility to provide a good working order without defect! But ECS take addition initiative to take care of our customer! For one thing, this time we are covering all shipping expense for recall exchange for ECS customers:) and this is a chipsets level which was not any mobo manufacute fault! :) see intel sandy bridge recall

Feel free to email me @ vincent.wu@ecsusa.com if ECS can be of service!

Thanks

Last edited:
System Name micropage7
Processor Intel Xeon X3470
Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. P55A-UD3R (Socket 1156)
Cooling Enermax ETS-T40F
Memory Samsung 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3
Video Card(s) NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800
Storage V-GEN03AS18EU120GB, Seagate 2 x 1TB and Seagate 4TB
Display(s) Samsung 21 inch LCD Wide Screen
Case Icute Super 18
Audio Device(s) Auzentech X-Fi Forte
Power Supply Silverstone 600 Watt
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Sades Excalibur + Taihao keycaps
Software Win 7 64-bit
Benchmark Scores Classified
:)

If you catch up some our latest review , you can see we are not far behind now, we have been around just as long as any manufacture has and well we had launch alot of different level boards and unique boards like one with sema card back around 04 or so.:) our black series have been out for three- four years. But it's true we didn't catch up till about a year or so ago with competitors!

It's always manifacture responsibility to provide a good working order without defect! But ECS take addition initiative to take care of our customer! For one thing, this time we are covering all shipping expense for recall exchange for ECS customers:) and this is a chipsets level which was not any mobo manufacute fault! :) see intel sandy bridge recall

Feel free to email me @ vincent.wu@ecsusa.com if ECS can of service!

Thanks

yap, im waiting, ecs is one of old player of mainboard and it will be interesting what would ecs offer in the future
then we have more to choose. Im lookin forward for it

Last edited:
System Name Daves
Processor AMD Ryzen 3900x
Motherboard AsRock X570 Taichi
Cooling Enermax LIQMAX III 360
Memory 32 GiG Team Group B Die 3600
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5700 xt Red Devil
Storage Crucial MX 500 SSD and Intel P660 NVME 2TB for games
Display(s) Acer 144htz 27in. 2560x1440
Case Phanteks P600S
Audio Device(s) N/A
Power Supply Corsair RM 750
Mouse EVGA
Keyboard Corsair Strafe
Software Windows 10 Pro
talking about asrock, they don't seem to be offering free replacement or refunds yet. I'm pretty they will be once intel have made the revised chipsets
http://www.asrock.com/news/events/201102ex/index.html

i was that close to buying the extreme6 then i read the news of the chipset flaw next day, lucky me~

hopefully the Z68 chipset is still on schedule and without this problem

I have an P67 ASROCK Extreme6,it lasted about a week then died..shame it was an awesome looking board..

W

wahdangun

tbh ecs was have the greatest RMA policy in here in indonesia, its even better than Asus or gigabyte, and i have build countless computer with ecs board for my customer, and when there are trouble their RMA process was really fast,

btw i can't wait for buldozer based board to come out, and i hope ECS still make budget board for it :(

Processor Core i5 3570K
Motherboard AsRock z77 Pro4
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X Extreme
Memory 2x4GB GSkill Sniper
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970 Gaming
Storage 240GB OCZ ARC 100, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" 1920x1080
Case Antec P100
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec Edge 750W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64
thanks a bunch i do understand how alot of the boards you get do work when you get them. just hoping to replace a good little crossfire board for a quadfire rig i am setting up.

Definitely get in touch with Vin; he's a good cat and will help you out as much as he can.

Processor e8200 3.93mhz@1.264v
Motherboard P5E3 Pro
Cooling Scythe Infinity
Memory 4gb of G.Skill Ripjaw 6-7-7-18@1404 and 1.62v
Video Card(s) HIS 5770 v2 940/1275mhz stock volts
Storage 1TB Hitachi
Display(s) Acer 22" Widescreen LCD
Case Blue Cooler Master Centurion
Audio Device(s) Onboard audio :(, and Klipsch 5.1 Pro Media's
Power Supply 650 Watt BFG
Software Vista 64 Ultimate
In all fairness the best AMD board I ever had was an ECS KA3-MVP, and the worse was an Asus. I have used a couple of ECS boards in cheaper builds and they have lasted, where I built a couple of cheap systems with PC Chips boards that died about 1 year later.